Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manohar Kholay
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar KholayYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old and my problem is about my hair whitening. My hair are getting whiten is there any solution to stop it.
Is your receding hairline, sagging double chin, puffy dark circles or ugly cellulite giving you hard time? Try Mesotherapy, the latest technique that can keep you young and beautiful for longer!The non-surgical cosmetic resolution that is introduced into the layer of fat and tissue underneath the skin is called mesoderm. Administered through several injections that contain various types of FDA approved medicines, plant extracts, vitamins and minerals, the content of injection mixture depends on the specific area that is to be treated. The therapy nourishes and promotes the production of collagen, elastin, and boosts your metabolism. So, what beauty treatments can be given using this latest therapy? Let’s take a look.
Reduction of Cellulite
Cellulite is a common problem amongst women that is caused due to poor circulation, weakening of tissues and hormonal imbalance. Mesotherapy aims to resolve the problem of cellulite by strengthening the connective tissues and dissolving excess fat.
Shape up the parts of your body like abdomen, legs, flabby arms and any other part of the body that can be contoured with this treatment. Fat dissolving medicines are injected in the particular area to enable greater circulation and break down of energy. It also tightens the skin and prevents sagging, making you look younger.
Mesotherapy is an effective hair loss treatment that not just improves hair loss, but also promotes thicker hair growth. Using a specialized formulation, your scalp is given a natural boost of vitamins that boost blood circulation and also incite the hair follicles with greater nourishment.
Rejuvenation of Face
Gift yourselves a facelift with Mesotherapy. With aging, you facial skin is devoid of its supply of oxygen and essential nutrients. As a result, more toxins get accumulated and drive premature aging causing the skin to let loose with a dull appearance. With the corrective treatment of mesotherapy, the skin is replenished with its nutrients. It cures wrinkles, aging lines, frown lines, sagging skin on the neck and chin.Also pigmentation and discolouration problems of dark circles, sun damage are effectively treated with mesotherapy.
Good to know:
The duration of the treatment varies with the type of concern and the area of a treatment. Cellulite reduction for smaller areas takes roughly 8-10 sittings that can be around 20-30 minutes long. A facial rejuvenation can take around 4-5 sittings.
It is a relatively painless procedure and the patient can walk out, a few moments after the treatment is done, and most importantly, it does not cause any scarring. However, side-effects like reddening, swelling and light bruising on the skin can be seen in some cases. But these can also be the after-effectsthat tend to subside after few days.Needless to say, Mesotherapy is rising as the most simple and non-surgical cosmetic procedure with effective results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
After taking unwanted 72 on 1 june .I experience spotting on 2 june till 8 june and my menstrual cycle will be start on 5-6 june but it doesn't happens and on 9 june the flow of blood in vagina appears to be my periods because I need pad for it and its colour is red and more liquid but on 8 june the colour of blood is brown .Is these are my periods and now is there is any chance of pregnancy.
Hello doctor I am loosing hair regularly I eat protien very often as I'm a gym goer what should I eat to stop hair fall.
I am student of age 21 and I am smoker but now I want to quit. I am smoking from 2 years. I am going in mnc company and they have their further pre joining process. Of medical Just I want to confirm in stool test nicotine appears and in urine and in blood Please help me and also tell me some currucilum activities so that my body tar should me removed.
I am 20 year old, my height is 5.5 and I have very less weight only 40 kg. please tell me how to increase my weight and height?
Sir, I have problem in stomach, always have some problem in my stomach, so please sir tell any advice.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should visit a trained homeopathic practitioner.