Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ManjulaYour feedback matters!
Hello. I want to know that .Is epithelial hyperplasia of oesophagus with mild dysplasia very harmful. It's treatment is possible or not. And what are the success rate of it. please help me.
A great amount of research has been done on the negative implications of screen time on children and adolescents, but even adults are greatly affected and may suffer from certain health problems due to screen addiction.
The following are a few health implications that one should be aware of when it comes to screen addiction
- Restructuring of the brain: This health impact is as complex as it sounds. An increased amount of screen time definitely does affect the grey and white matter which form the brain. Restructuring of the brain generally takes place in hard core electronic device users, although those who do not use electronic devices very frequently may also be at an increased risk. Excessive screen addiction can lead to shrinkage of the grey matter and can hinder the effective functioning of white matter.
- You are more susceptible to diabetes, high BP and obesity: The long hours of sitting in front of the computer or watching videos on your tab can affect the metabolic syndrome of the body, resulting in bad health. In fact, your metabolic syndrome may still be affected even though you partake in physical activity such as walking or running after hours of sitting still.
- You may suffer from eye strain: There is a very common saying that goes ‘too much TV will make your eyes go square’, although this is not true, too much screen time does lead to severe eye problems, the most common of which is eye strain. It can also lead to retina damage and research shows that use of electronic devices such as phones and tabs at night hinders with sleep too.
- Increases mortality rate and risk of cardiovascular disease: Long hours of playing video games or working in front of the laptop does increase the chances of cardiovascular disease. Moreover, a recent study reveals that an unhealthy amount of screen time increased the chances of death to 52%. Even if you do diligent exercise, the damage to your health is more due to excess screen time, whereas exercise reduces mortality risk only up to 4%.
Thus, it is very important that you manage your screen time strictly and continue to live a happy and healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir just because of work load and family responsibility I don't feel to do sex an what best to handle this situation and which is the best day to have sex and 99 percent chances to get pregnant?
Hello Doctor, My age is 28 years and my wife is 26 years old. I want to know that she is losing interest. When we are going to intimate she told me i'm not in mood give some excuses our marriage is 3 years old we have a baby. please tell the solution . thanks
I have pcod. My egg size is 5mm on 13 th day and 16 th day. Its not vary. So I stop the usage of dufeston tablets. Egg not growing then I get periods normally? Any lagging to come periods? In this stage any chance to I get pregnant. Pls tell me.
I am not pregnant till now, I got married three months before, I am eating jaggery with milk everyday, can I get pregnant fast, eating jaggery before pregnant is good or bad.
Hi I am 24 years recently married missed my periods but preganews test done twice showing negative please guide also what to do if pregnant we are not planning baby for next 3 years.
I am having pain in my one breast and when I am in 8th class I got injury in my breast help me and suggest me test and cost of the test also.
Hello mam I am 20 years old my periods first date was 5th november but now today is 11th december totally 37 days are finished'periods are not coming so what is prob please tell me' it is my first problem and I am unmarred. Please tell me what is problem.
I got married in jan 2016. Trying to conceive since sept 16. But unable to conceive till now. please help me.
Hi doc, my friend is trying to conceive. But she is taking antidepressants though very low dose. Should shee need to taper it for getting pregnant of during pregnancy. Please suggest. She use to feel tired. She is not in a condition to go to doctor. Please suggest.
Respected Doctors. MY wife age 29 years we have 2 sons and I am 45 years old. Today morning after sexual intercourse MY wife found little pain inside vagina few hours. I want to know why this kind of problem happened? Please help.
I am 27 years old. I observed light spotting at middle of my cycle. After 10 days I have periods like indigestion, cramping and backache with bleeding. Every time I have periods at 28days.
One of my relative, 40 yrs female who is diagonized with schizophrenia has been using Respodal 2mg & Pacetane 2mg both grinded together and taken daily for last 6 years. Does this medicine have any effect on Menstrual cycle, after taking this she is having irregular periods, for this she did consult Dr. and used some medicine and she did have menstrual cycle once in a while not regular but finally was told may due to her age (40 yrs) she ie nearing to menopause. But recently she had gone out of station and she was not on medicine (i. E Respodal & Pacetane) she had a menstrual cycle after almost 7 months and having not taken medicine for 10 days she again started taking medicine after 10 days gap now she is having tingling on hands and she wakes up all of a sudden in night and need to message the arms. What can be the reason behind this? Earlier she also had problem like tongue has been pulled inside or twisted. Does the taking of this medicine effect Heart too.
Eating disorders can be defined as conditions that influence your eating behaviour significantly and which may give rise to serious health issues. Eating disorders are associated with behaviours like compulsively counting calories, puking after meals, living on a rigid diet etc. which often leads to a feeling of self-loathing and obsessive thoughts about food and weight.
Here are the three most common eating disorders and the symptoms by which they can be identified.
1. Anorexia nervosa - This disorder is considered to be a mortally dangerous condition in which the body weight reduces drastically. An individual is terrified about gaining weight and can take extreme steps to maintain their weight and shape, often leading to starvation, vomiting and many other health problems.
Common symptoms include:
-Reducing the amount of food to be consumed to cut down the calories
-Exercising beyond capacity to burn calories
-Recurrently monitoring your shape, weight and appearance
-Avoiding social gatherings where you will be offered food
-Irregular menstrual cycles in women
-Erectile dysfunction in men
2. Bulimia nervosa - Mostly observed among people in their mid-teens, Bulimia nervosa is a serious type of eating disorder associated with episodes of bingeing and purging with the individual being unable to regulate their eating habits. Moreover, the person suffering from this disease often feels guilty and horror-struck about weight gain and forces himself/herself to vomit.
Normally, people suffering from this condition exhibit the following habits:
-Use of laxatives or throw up forcibly to get rid of calories
-Feeling exhausted and guilty
-Experiencing irregularity in their menstrual cycles
-The inability to maintain normal weight, in spite of trying to eliminate calories
3. Binge-eating disorder - This disorder is characterised by overeating, eating even when you don't feel hungry and continuing to eat even after feeling full. People suffering from this disorder cultivate a feeling of guilt inside them for overeating but do not try to nullify its effect by vomiting or exercising intensely. Some of the most prominent symptoms of this disorder include:
-Eating alone to hide the embarrassment caused due to overeating
-Eating quicker than normal people
-Binge eating at minimum one instance every week