Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ManithaYour feedback matters!
I have back pain from last 3 days. Even can't sleep due to this problem please suggest me what to do.
Hello! I have been diagnosed with thinking knee cap and weak cartilage, can you advise me what food should I eat and what I should not for early recovery. I am 30 year old man.
I have pain in right upper hip.. when ever I move I get sever pain but when I am not moving almost no pain..
I am man of 59 years age and I am feeling pain in my legs and could not walk for long time. I would request for recommendation for ointment or cream for external application for relief and cure.
I am feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
I am a 25 year old boy and my left knee make a little sound when I move my legs but it doesn't pain.
I have back pain problem. Now I am 27 year old travelling very time in day. And I am suffering from hairfall, white hair and dryness. Also have skin rashes.
My mother had fever last week. She recovered from fever in two days but since then she has severe pain in her knee joints and wrist joints. She is feeling very weak. Not able to move properly. Not willing to eat anything. Please help.
I am 60 years old male and have pain in right arm just below my right shoulder as and when I move my arm in particular angles, specially when I move my arm at the back of my head or above the head. When I move my hand to keep or take out something out of my right hip pocket it arm above elbow pain alot, even sometimes when I comb with right hand arm pains. I have shown to an orthopedic doctor who got my x ray & mri of right shoulder & right arm and prescribed medicines, which give relief as long as I take medicine, and there after same condition persists. Please advise what should I do? -
My back is paining since one months. Pain start from chest to one side with whole back side and some time this pain goes with ear side and my neck always paining too. I took lots of medicine but there's no effect. I worked as tailor for 8 hours. What should I do?
I am feeling pain in left side of neck and shoulder from last 20 days especially when I sit or study, I am doing gym. 20 days ago I exercised for shoulder at that tym I suffered strong pain around 3 days after yhat till now I am feeling pain when I study. What's the reason and what should I do?
I am 30 years old female I have backache and srvical problem and also thyroid problem, full body pain after breakfast if I take medicine that effects only when I eat not for long time what I can do ?
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.