Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Manas ChakravarthiYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old I am suffering from backache every day when I wake up and during night time when I go out to walk.
I feel tired and weak through out the day. Have pain in both the legs. Follow a good diet, one hour of walking everyday, physical exercise but still do not feel energetic and do not want to do any sort of work. Everytime I want to sit or sleep (drowsiness) a little bit, but when I go to sleep I cant sleep soundly. My bowel movements are good digestion is ok, drinks a lot of water. No fast food, spicy items or indulge in any bad habit (no masturbation), no smoking and alcohol. Have done the blood test everything is normal, Hemoglobin is also normal, Liver and kidney function test are also normal. Have fruits and milk everyday, but still my stamina is very low. Please suggest me what can I do and tell me some medicines which can improve my strength and to feel energetic and cure it completely. Thanks in advance.
I have a sever pain in my back below shoulders & middle. I am not able to move or bend easily. I am having pain in back of my head also. My eye's are also drowsy & tired.
I am 20 years old. My left knee is always swollen with pain. Without taking tab I can't move so please suggest me what I should do.
Daily pain in my lower right back in midnight from Last 6 months. In working or day its ok. Please help me doc.
She is suffering from. Huge back pain and body pain and also does many yoga to reduce this pro let but it's not working.
Inflammation or soojan in the body can make it difficult for you to follow your daily routine. According to Ayurveda, this is caused by an imbalance of the pitta dosha. As the pitta dosha increases, the heat in the body also increases leading to inflammation and other issues. To reduce the pitta dosha, one must consume foods that are not hot or warm in nature and increase the consumption of foods that have a cooling effect.
7 amazing foods that can really help:
- Turmeric: Turmeric contains an important anti-inflammatory compound known as curcumin. This can help reduce inflammation associated with arthritis, arteriosclerosis, asthma, and cancer. It also reduces the effects of inflammatory oxidants such as nitric oxide. Turmeric can be used to flavor foods or steeped into a tea.
- Flax: Nuts such as flax and pumpkin seeds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. They also help cool the body. Some other nuts and seeds that you could include in your diet are almonds that have been soaked in water overnight and peeled, sunflower seeds, coconut and popcorn without salt. Avoid nuts such as brazilian nuts, chia seeds, cashew nuts, walnuts and sesame seeds as they can increase body temperature.
- Garlic: Garlic is a wonder food that is very important in a pitta pacifying diet. Along with other nutrients, garlic contains allicin that has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Consuming garlic on a regular basis can also help protect a person against heart diseases by reducing inflammation in the veins and arteries.
- Ginger: According to Ayurveda, ginger is considered as an universal medicine. This herb has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce inflammation. It also aids in digestion and promotes healthy blood circulation. The best way to consume ginger to fight inflammation is to steep it in a tea.
- Whole grains: To reduce the pitta dosha, you should include plenty of dry, sweet whole grains in your diet. This includes barley, oats, quinoa, wheat and rice. These foods are good sources of fiber and proteins. They also have a low glycemic index and help maintain body temperature.
- Leafy vegetables: Vegetables that reduce the pitta dosha are usually sweet and astringent. These vegetables are best eaten raw at mid-day when the digestive system is functioning at its peak. Lettuce, kale, leeks, collard greens and wheat grass are some of the vegetables that you must include in your diet. On the other hand, avoid spicy vegetables like green chillies, onions, and radishes.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain lycopene that helps reduce inflammation in the lungs. This vegetable can be consumed raw or juiced but when cooked, the lycopene amount increases. However, avoid raw tomatoes as they can irritate the digestive system.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!