Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have problem in my throat as like throat irritation and the problem arises in the morning specially so please suggest me what to do?
My wife has 9 days due on her period. Urine test shown negative on 6th day of due. Can I wait until I get positive or consult doctor? Is there any possible if she get pregnant?
I have tested widal test today. It shown positive. S typhi o is 1: 80 and h is 1: 80.is it dangerous.
When I get high with alcohol are weed, after consuming it 3 to 5 hrs l8r I experience severe pain below hips til ma knees. I am gettng pain only and this area & I don't get any head pain r back pain. I asked tis earlier bt few docs tld tat its bcos of consuming weed n it dehydrates the body. Bt after I consume alcohol also I gt the pain. Bt someday I dn drink water n smoking lot of weed n I dn gt the pain. I thought tat it ws bcos I eat chicken aftr consuming weed. I dn gt that pain everyday bt only some days but those nyts will be horrible. Kindly suggest me wt do n how to find out what's the problem.
I am 27 year old male and I feel tired, lazy, red eyes and not concentrate on my work. What should i do?
I have right hand shoulder pain. Whenever I throw ball while playing cricket, it pains a lot. There is extreme pain. Nothing detect in x ray. please advice.
I am having memory loss. I forget few things. Immediately and could not remember what I read. How to increase memory power.
I have sinus problem fron my childhood how to I get reef of it becose I am suffering alot in cool climates. Plzz help me.
I am 30 years old male. Since a few days I am not getting energy. I feel drowsiness/ dizziness. Some pain in stomach. Pls suggest what to do.
Hi, I am 32 years old. I have alopecia areata. I am currently using hair patch to cover it. My scalp has serious dandruff. How can I recover my hair?
I am suffering from stool problem last 7-8 months. I eat maximum in hole day but when I use washroom I faces problem.जितना मैं पूरे दिन में खाना खाता हूँ उतना वेस्ट नहीं निकलता है।जिसकी वजह से मुझे गैस की प्रॉब्लम भी बहुत हो रही है। मुझे लगता है कि मेरा मल आँतों में फँस रहा है। please suggest me the best what I have to do,
Periods are important because it signifies the childbearing age of a woman. In a normal menstrual cycle, the innermost lining of the uterus starts to thicken to prepare itself for embedding of a growing foetus. In the absence of a foetus, the lining breaks down and results in periods.
Aap periods ke baad kitne din mein pregnant hote hain ye aapke menstrual cycle ki length pe depend karta hai. Typically, in a woman with a normal menstrual cycle length of 28 days, ovulation happens around the 14th day.
Ovulation ke waqt aapki ovary ek mature egg release karti hai. The released egg sits in the Fallopian tube to meet a sperm for fertilization, jiske turant baad aapki pregnancy start ho jaati hai. While a sperm can survive in the uterus of a woman for up to three to five days, female egg sirf 12 to 24 hours ke liye available rehta hai.
Yadi is timeframe ke beech sperm, egg se mil jaata hai toh aapke pregnant hone ke chances zyada hote hain. While it may not be a great idea to try getting pregnant after ovulation, egg release hone se pehle agar aap koshish karein toh pregnancy possible hai.
Therefore, periods hone ke baad se 12th to 16th day pregnancy ke liye kaafi crucial hote hain. In case you have unprotected sex during these days, then there are bright chances that you may get pregnant in this window.
There are certain signs of ovulation that indicates that your body is the most fertile in those particular days. For example, ovulation ki date ke aaspaas aap abdominal bloating, pet ke ek side mein dard aur increases sense of smell mehsus kar sakte hain.
In addition, there is an excessive production of clear cervical mucous, which closely resembles egg white. Agar aap ye symptoms experience karein to iska matlab hai ki your ovulation date is near and you can try and get pregnant around this time.
One way to determine your individual fertile period is to keep a record of your menstrual cycle (for eight or more months, if possible). Select your shortest cycle (say 27 days) and subtract 18 from it. The resulting number nine is your first potentially fertile day. Subtract 11 from your longest cycle (say 30 days) and you get 19. This marks your last potentially fertile day. So if the cycles you measured over several months were between 27 and 30 days long, you would be most fertile somewhere between days 9 and 19.
This is still a very wide window of opportunity. You can narrow it further by charting your basal body temperature (your morning temperature before getting out of bed). For most women, it ranges from 96 to 98 degrees Fahrenheit. When your temperature rises slightly (four- to eight-tenths of a degree), it usually means you have ovulated within the past 12 to 24 hours.
Plz suggest a diet to my father ,although open heart bye pass surgery is happen 4 year before in the year 2012. Although few month before I completed my father regular checkup. All the report is good. Bt some time liver problem happen. And one important thing is. My father also suffer by hept-B.so please suggest a proper diet. Thank you.
M not able to eat anything. I am having throat pain. And fever. everything m eating is bitter. Help me out.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity.