Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahmood AzizYour feedback matters!
Sir my testis size is large as compare to my penis. Is this harmful for me ?if yes then please tell me the solution.
Hi I'm suffering from cough from last two months I hav took some homeopathy consultations and medicines but problems remain the same now it's so irritating please suggest me treatment for the same.
Hi A tooth has fallen long back there is damage to jaw and I am getting severe ear pain please do suggest
Sir I am 29 years old male pichle 4 years say mere toilet may jalan hoti thi par ab kuch jyada hone laga Hai aur smell bhi toilet say bahut aati Hai aur din bhar may 8 bar toilet jata Hu aur toilet Kay raste may andar black chala jaisa bhi ho gaya Hai please help.
I have frequent cold and only if I exercise daily I get relieved from it. And as soon as I stop exercising cold caches again. What is the remedy?
I am 61 years old, having normal good health, and so far do not need any medication for blood sugar or pressure. For last one month or so I am getting mild pain and stiffness in the finger joints of both of my hands when I get up from sleep. It becomes OK later on. Why is it so? Do I have arthritis? Few months back, in March?15, I got checked for Uric acid in my blood. It was normal. There was Vitamin D deficiency for which I took supplement for two months. Do I need some medication? Thanks.
I am 26 year old boy I have head ache problem since last 10years I take medicine paracetamol for few years but this tym they do not work I also take medicine as per Doctor advice for depression but alsi they do not work.
When ever I start reading books in 10 minutes getting sleepy kindly help me to overcome this sleepiness.
I am 28 years old. I am suffering stomache after having meal. What should I do. Could you suggest me prescription ?
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
A heart attack occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked, often by a buildup of fat, cholesterol, and other substances, forming a plaque in the arteries. If blood flow is not restored quickly, the section of heart muscle begins to die, starving for oxygen. This causes a heart attack. A heart attack can also be caused by the rupture of the coronary artery. During a coronary rupture, the coronary arteries get restricted, reducing blood supply to the heart muscle.
Each coronary artery supplies blood to a region of the heart muscle.
Extent of damage to the heart muscle depends on the area supplied by the blocked artery and time between injury and treatment. Making some changes in your diet; how consistently you exercise; how much you weigh and how you manage stress can help you to recover from a heart disease quickly.
You can undo some, but probably not all of the damage, if you're willing to make big and lasting changes to your lifestyle. To reverse the impairments caused by a heart attack/disease you can become a vegetarian. Filling your platter with fruits and vegetables, whole grains, soy products, non-fat dairy and egg whites while avoiding fat, refined sugar and processed carbs is a sure-shot way of keeping your heart healthy and preventing future attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.