Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra AzadYour feedback matters!
I am having ulcer on my lower lip. The problem is that it is recurrent twice in a month. It is usually appearing when I am eating chicken. This starts about 6 years ago. Ot is very disturbing and the wound is very big size.
Hello there. From last few days I am having nasal congestion and fever, I am taking medicines but from yesterday I am having high sensitive teeth. Both upper jaw and lower jaw. Plzz assist. Thanx.
I have pain in lower front four teeth. One tooth is gone black and three others are also paining. I have already consulted a Doctor and scan Who said that the teeth are going damaged condition. He said for operation. What ll I do.
A girl of age 4 is bitting her teeth while sleeping why? Moreover we need to consult a child specialist or a dental doctor for this problem?
My sons teeth are yellow and also it does not turn white after frequent brushing, as he was in hospital for dengue he didn't got an opportunity to brush his teeth. Now his teeth are covered with a yellow layer. Is any way to remove the yellowness of teeth without consulting a dentist at home?
Brush your teeth gently with a medium-soft tooth brush in circular or vibratory motion. Brushing should be done like how you paint using a brush on a canvas. Although dental enamel is the hardest substance found in the human body, there is every and very chance of it getting abraded, if brushed improperly. Especially near the gum line, the enamel will be very thin. Brushing hardly in front-back horizontal motion can cause ditching of teeth at that region. Hence, love and pamper your teeth.
I have a gum problem. Blood is coming from the gums when I brushed or when I touched it please tell me a solution.
Hi, I have heard about aligners for crooked teeth and wanted to know if this producer is safe and effective as using normal braces. Also, what could be the possible cost for this procedure. Thanks in advance!
My second last teeth is entirely dead, and I can't chew from that side, ut was bleeding 1 or 2 week ago, what should I do?
Hi doctor. I just got hurt in my jaw with something and its kind of swollen & skin color has become reddish blue. it looks very bad from outside, please suggest something to reduce the swelling & remove the mark from there.?
I have a teeth problem since a day. Advice me to the best treatment to solve this problem. And cavity is also in teeth.
I have some teething issue. Sometimes blood comes from my teeth. When I woke up in morning a saliva kind of comes from my mouth.
Sir I have toothache in my tooth hall and it's smell very badly. And I want to remove this smell and full fill the tooth hall too. So tell me how I should do this.
Hello, I am 34 y old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need to water. What should I do
My teeth's are looking very bad. I clean my teeth's with Colgate but my teeth are looking bad. What should I do please suggest me?
One warning that most children would have heard from their parent or other elders is, 'don’t eat chocolates, your teeth will get decayed'. And, most children grow up believing this to be true. As this is a global statement thus, more and more research has been done to clarify this. (Learn more to maintain Oral Health in Children)
Let us understand in brief the basic process of tooth decay. The tooth is made of mineralized layer called the enamel that is covered constantly with saliva. There are thousands of bacteria in the mouth. Food substances gradually deposit on the teeth and form plaque (learn more about plaque problem). This combination of a moist environment and bacteria on a mineralized structure produces the ideal environment for bacteria to act and produce acids which break down the minerals in the enamel. This is the first step in the origin of decay. The acid produced attracts more bacteria which further leads to worsening of the decay.
Some of the facts correlating chocolates and tooth decay are as follows:
- Chocolates in particular do not cause tooth decay. Very often, children tend to eat chocolates in between their meals and do not rinse or brush. This leads to greater level of plaque formation, thereby, starting off the process of decay. Not just chocolates any sticky foods can lead to tooth decay. What needs to be enforced is a habit to brush or at the least rinse thoroughly after eating a chocolate bar. In fact, this could be used as a reward, and it can help food deposits formed from other foods also to be washed away. The child gets to eat a chocolate, and good oral hygiene is reinforced too!
- Eating a chocolate before the actual meal is a way to indulge. What happens is that there is no sticky residue on the teeth if eaten this way. The child gets to enjoy chocolate at the same time keeping the teeth away from decay.
- Another habit is to make sure that the child eats all of chocolate at one shot than to keep nibbling at it for hours. That way, the chocolate can be managed with one round of brushing or rinsing
- it is advisable to give the child their share of chocolate at night, as most kids brush teeth before going to bed.
- Dark chocolates contain a good amount of antioxidants and are believed to reduce the incidence of plaque formation and therefore, they counter the effect of acids produced by the bacteria.
So, the next time someone talks about chocolates causing all the tooth decay, tell them it is not that bad, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!!