Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudhan JoshiYour feedback matters!
My brother is 15 years old. He is not able to speak sentences properly he has a iq of 70 but not suffering from autism or other mental disorder. Was weak in studies, but able to do calculations upto 2-3rd std. What should we do. Is he able to live normal life like marriage etc.
MY WIFE IS ALONE BECAUSE MY SELF GO TO OFFICE AND MY KID GO SCHOOL SHE GET A DIFFERENT THOUGHT WHICH SHE HAVE FEAR AGAINST GOD. please help
Age 21 my prob is m unable to concentrate on my work and on my study when ever I sit for study my mind got diverted here and there always this prob happen jab mai padhne baithta hu tho mera dimag ghar par kya chl rha h :khana me kya bna h : kon kya bola kon kya kha maine kisi ko kya kha in chizo pr hmesa dhyan chla jata h aur mera dimag puri trah se roaming me chla jata h kitab mere samne khuli hui h aur dimag dusre jagah h ye prob mujhe 10 sal se h jiske karan meri life barbad ho gyi jab mai bike chlata hu tb bhi yhi sb dimag me chlta rhta h hmesa dimag me halchl hota rhta h kya ye pshychiatric prob h iss prob ke karan mai kuch nhi kr paya apni life me hmesa mujhe dusre ki chinta rhti h dusre ka tenson mera mind mere control me nhi h kya kre.
Respected doctors I am having my exams next months. And after studying whole day. I start struggling in evening and am unable to study. I feel as if my mind is not understanding anything. Please tell me any medicine that is harmless and give me energy and I get strong. Thankyou. Regards.
Due to anxiety I lose erection at the tym of penetration. I can not have sex for that as my gf is virgin n her vagina is so thin. Bt at home I get so hard at the time of masturbation. What should I do? Is there any homeopathic medicine for that?
Remember that sometimes you may have to give up and sacrifice what you want in the moment to achieve what you want in long term.
Don't give up what you want the most for what you want in the moment!
Have a great day :)
How to avoid smoking? My friends always have urge to smoke as they r practicing from before 15 years. Its quite irritating to someone who is standing next to them. Is there any remedy to control smoking or to avoid smoking? How to change them? Will there be any effects on body like constipation after quitting smoking?
I am 32 years old and have mental illness for past 6 years. Doctor says schizophrenia. I can't understand. I take medication but many side effects, can't continue. I can't control my emotions, can't continue job. Help me, how I recover from this illness?
I always seem to feel very depressed when I wake up in the morning . Also very anxious and worried. This lasts for quite some time till I get on with my regular work. At night i feel very relaxed while going to bed but again as soon as I wake up next morning it's the same again. Can you please advise what could be the reason
I am bpad patient because of that my studies are affected not able to study properly what could be done for dis? Pls help me.
I lost someone last year and since then I feel very depressed and feel pressure on me please help me.
I am 17 years old. I am suffering from stammering problem from my childhood. Can you suggest me some medicine or tips that can be helpful for me.
What is sexual desire?
It is the attraction that manifests itself in a physical way, which leads to sexual excitement, peak and intercourse for satisfactory sexual activity. This is considered a normal part of the physiological make up of human beings. Yet, there are individuals who suffer from complete lack of desire, which may be categorised as an often unnoticed health issue. This can affect both men and women. So what else should you know about lack of desire? Here's our list!
- Lack of Desire for Women: Women often go through phases where they experience complete lack of sexual desire. This could be due to a variety of reasons, starting from hormonal changes to stress. This condition is usually known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder for women. This can be due to a combination of physical as well as mental factors.
- Lack of Desire for Men: Lack of desire for men is usually characterised by a condition known as erectile dysfunction where the patient may have a problem in getting and retaining an erection for long enough to go through with a complete cycle of sexual activity. The causes for this may range from ailments like low testosterone, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, to stress.
- Frequency: Contrary to popular belief, lack of sexual desire does not happen due to less frequency of sex, for either male or female patients. As per medical studies, there is no set behaviour or pattern that can create low sexual desire.
- Relationship Issues: The issues may range from conflict and lack of performance as well as an utter lack of any kind of emotional stability and satisfaction in the relationship. This is one of the most common causes for lack of desire for both males and females. It may lead to complete lack of sexual interest for females, and stress that causes erectile dysfunction for males.
- Sociocultural Stress: Many times, there are many sociocultural factors that affect conditions like lack of desire. This may include stress due to one's job or peer pressure. In many cases, constant exposure to media executed imagery and pornography can also lead to unreasonable expectations. This can lead to stress and lack of interest in one's partner.
- Medical Issues: Lack of desire may also be a side effect of medical ailments like depression and other mental related problems. Also, chronic physical ailments like endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders can lead to such problems. Lack of desire may happen due to certain types of medicines like antidepressants and contraceptives.
Get to know more about your problem by visiting a doctor in case it becomes a persistent condition so that due treatment can take place.