Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. MadhusudhanYour feedback matters!
I have cough and cold since 1 week. It start unexpectedly anywhere I don't why. Will you please consult me the right syrup or medicine anything.
I have use nicotine gum for quitting smoking habit. But whenever I used that gum my throat burn. Should I stop taking that. please suggest.
I am diabetic since 14 years how can I increase stamina and power also memory in my body my sugar level is under control my age is 45.
Sir, I am suffering with skin allergy from one year. I have used various medicines, creams etc and consulted various doctors but no use. Whenever I ate chicken or I forgot to take medicine that day I will feel so itchy. I can not stop myself from itching. Please suggest some medicine sirr.
I feel pain in legs,hend fingers,high hunger,thirst and there are some white thing in my urine.i also feel weakness and low stamina. Plese dr. Tell me that what can i do for my treatment ?
I am diabetic & hypertensive for 12 years. For the past one month my right forearm is paining. Now for 1 week my shoulder is also paining. Please advise medicine.
How to control uric acid fast in women. My wife have high uric acid & he get swelling on body please suggest me what I can do.
My frnd he is 15 years old whenever we play football his back pains and he gets cramps. What should he do?
I am having frequent acidities over the last one month can it be due to remaining hungry for long time.
Indigestion spares nobody. No matter how healthy you are, at some point or the other, everyone suffers from acidity, bloating and gas. On its own these problems are rarely serious, but they can leave you feeling quite uncomfortable and can be embarrassing as well.
Homeopathy can be very effective when fighting against indigestion of any kind. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence can be given to both children and adults. Homeopathy does not address only the symptoms but goes to the root of the problem. Thus it also stops the problem from recurring.
Here are few common homeopathic medicines that can help ease indigestion:
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is known as the remedy for overindulgence. This homeopathic medicine can be used to treat stomach problems of all kinds. It is very effective against bloating and gas and is also often used to treat constipation. Nux vomica is also known as the best homeopathic remedy for heartburn associated with excessive alcohol or caffeine.
- Pulsatilla: This is often used to treat gastric problems that follow eating heavy food like pastries, ice cream and food fried in ghee or butter. It can also be used to treat loose motions.
- China: China is an effective form of treatment against bloating and build up of gas. Abdominal pain caused by gas can also be treated with China. This homeopathic remedy can also be used to treat diarrhea that is accompanied by extreme weakness.
- Arsenic Album: Gastric troubles that are triggered by food poisoning can be effectively treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the symptoms it treats are nausea, loose motions, abdominal pain and vomiting. Acidity and a burning sensation in the stomach can also be eased with this medicine. Arsenic Album is also used in cases of chronic vomiting where the stomach does not retain any food.
- Lycopodium: Sometimes even eating a light meal can leave you feeling bloated and with a heavy feeling in your abdomen. This bloating and excessive gaseousness accompanied by burning burps can be treated with Lycopodium. It also treats acidity triggered by starchy and flatulent food.
Along with taking homeopathic medicine, making a few changes to your eating habits can also help treat chronic gastric problems. Chew your food and eat slowly. Avoid eating anything that is too hot or too cold and drink plenty of water. Ideally you should hydrate your stomach half n hour before eating a meal.