Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuriYour feedback matters!
As I have previously told that I have pcod from 12 years n along with this I m severe slip disc pain as a result of which m nt able to do anything and exercising is a big no. So pls help me what should I do. M irritated m nt able to do anything as none of my ailments is getting recovered?
I have back pain and ankle pain from last two years and til now had not found any solution for this problem.
Im a student. I used to play basketball in the 10th standard in school. I stopped playing for 2 years then. And now I started playing again. I'm having ankle pains. What could be the reason?
what should i do i forgot the things very often.. and also i am suffering from pain in my legs what should i do?
I recently met with an accident. I had to take a operation. I have a rod inserted in my left leg from the knee to the ankle. The operation was fine. Just that the the bone at the place were it broke is partially in contact after the surgery. Will the bone align it self or grow in the same position.
I am 67year old I have knee pain I tried many girls but not got relief I hope the well educated doctors of Lybrate could solve it as there is lack of money so I need this little less costly pls make sure for good advice.
She is having severe knee pain some time when she gets up from bed it become difficult to walk and knee do not act. Please suggest some medicine.
I always have a back ache and stomach ache no medicine is able to cure it please help me to cure this problem.
My wife age 45 yrs suffering from Cervical Spondyliesis in neck C4 / C5. She is facing lot of pain while moving her head any direction also can't lift her hand. I'm not interested to go for any surgery. Guide me how it can be cured?
Respected Dr. I am in sitting job. I have problem of lower back pain from 2015, Consulted to Dr. That days taken medicine and did exercise so problem has solved but when I Use very heavy item than pain started & Also started knee pain in left leg to few days. What can I do.
I have a regular back pain (right kidney side) since 2 days and there is red color in urine sometimes, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 54 year old, I was washing clothes, I felt severe pain in both of my legs upto knee level. This pain remained about two hours, when I took bath with warm water, it gave me some relief, when I slept, slowly pain reduced. I want to know whether it is a sign of some serious disease?
I have pain in both my elbows for several years now though it does not bother me much but it is there I find it coming mostly during cold and when exposed to ac and fan please advise.
I am 34 years old female I have pain in my left leg (Pindli) and left arm above the palm 6 inches last 10 years now a days it feeling more pain entire day specially in the night at the time of the sleeping also I am feeling tired and my weight is gaining. Please help.
Physiotherapy plays a pivotal role in helping a person recover after a hip replacement surgery. It brings back the old flexibility and prevents blood clots in the area where the procedure has taken place. After the surgery team gives its green signal, a physiotherapist starts working with a patient for a full recovery.
Here is a list of some common exercises that a physiotherapist suggests after a hip replacement surgery:
- Walking: It is important to use the crutches for a time period of 4-5 weeks post the procedure. Until the surgeon or the physiotherapist advises against using the crutches, it makes sense to use it while walking. It makes sense to retain the normal walking posture by using the crutches rather than limping without it. A physiotherapist reviews the pressure exerted by the arm while holding a crutch, before advising the patient to get rid of the crutches.
- Increasing hip flexibility: This is a basic form of exercise where an individual lies on one side of the body with knees and hips bent. A pillow is placed in between the knees. While doing this, it should be ensured that both the feet is kept together and the back muscle is not twisted. The top knee should be slowly raised like an opening of the calm shell. This position should be maintained for 4-5 seconds.
- Strengthening the hips: The body should rest on the stomach. The buttocks should be tightened and one leg should be slowly lifted. This position should be maintained for a stretch of 3-5 seconds. The same should be repeated for both the legs.
- Strengthening the hip and the stomach muscle: The body should rest on the back with a leg bent. The stomach muscle should be tightened and the bent leg should be lifted carefully while ensuring that the bend does not supersede more than 90 degrees. While keeping the stomach muscle tight, the lifted leg should slowly come down to touch the surface. This act should be repeated for 5-6 times.
- Strengthening the thigh muscle: While sitting in a steady chair, an elastic loop should be wrapped around the ankles. The elastic loop should be stretched with one leg while keeping the other foot firmly rooted to the ground. The lifted foot should slowly come down to the normal position. The same act should be repeated for 4-5 times.
- Improving balance: An elastic loop should be tied to one leg of a table and the other end of the loop should be tied to one ankle. The table should be held on for maintaining balance. Maintaining an erect position, the tied up ankle should be stretched sideways. The position should be maintained for 3-5 seconds to return back to normal standing position.