Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhukar RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 51 year old lady. I sweat too much. specially head and face. Have mild thyroid .high bp .taking medicine for these. But please suggest some medicine for sweating only as it is very embracing.
Hello sir. Mere father ko piles he before 7 years se. Piche 1 year se bleeding nahi he. But unko mase nikle huye he. Mase se unko dikat hoti he. Kabhi kabhi bleeding bhi ho jati he. Pls ap koi ilaj bataiye. Unki age 73 he. Pls tell me what we can do.
Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
7 critical factors attributing to low libido:
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and post menopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6- 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest Leg Syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby a male experiences uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- A killer habit affecting a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.
Do not let low libido affect your conjugal life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 50 years old recently got married having the problem of erection of penis during the intercourse, please provide some oral medicine which give good erection and able to enjoy the sexual life with life partner.
I'm 30 years young from Chennai. I'm feeling so exhausted and tired. My legs pain like hell. I also get sweat on my forehead. I'm taking Eltroxin 50mg from past 3 months for my thyroid. Why do I feel so tired and exhausted? And I feel ao depressed. Please advice.
I have pcos since last 4 years which are cured many times in between and again problem started. Now I got marries in last year, I am unable to conceive. Can I conceive in pcos? What are the ways to conceive in pcos also. What should I do to cure pcos. I have followed many medicines /doctors but I think it is not curable disease. Kindly give me your suggestions.
I am 23 years old . I have big problem .that is my penis length. It is only 4 inch . Tht is so occurred feel to me and my penis have no such growth till 2 years. Wht kind of medicine I wiil take plzzz say me . Plzzzz.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having headache, tried multiple remedies, but doesn't work what to do?
I am a diabetes patient and prostate gland. I got to know about my situation related to prostate in 2005 and about diabetes in 2006. According to suggestion of doctor I visited, I took the medicines but it didn't work. What should I do?
Actually I have been suffering from nightfall since last 3 years. Bt from few weeks it has been a major problem please suggest me some ways. And medicines.
In 2013 I was took dots dose. For tuberculosis. Does it effects on fertility. Bcoz we are trying to conceive from last one year but it is not work.
I m suffering from low blood pressure. Is there any medicine available for cure or intake of more salt is the only solution for it?
My father is 80 year old n he is a heart patient. Is it harmful for him if he take cord liver oil capsule?
I am suffering from boils in about a week in my head it becomes very big day to day what can I do for this and to remove boils permanently.
I am 19 male. I am having continuous mouth ulcers and it it more pain full I couldn't eat. I am having this problem for past 2 years. If it comes it will cure within 10 days but after 1 week I am having this again. Pls help me I should not get this disease in future.
I am 20 years old boy ,with height 5.9 feet & weight 64.3 kgs .I am aiming at muscle building and fat loss . Please suggest a vegetarian diet that can provide 162 grams of protein daily .
Acupressure can prove to be extremely effective if you are looking for non-medicinal solutions to treat musculoskeletal problems, such as back pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc. Acupressure is the application of putting firm pressure on the areas on the body which are swollen, agitated or tense by massaging the acupoints (specific points in the body). Acupressure believes that relieving these areas of pressure reduces the pain.
Here are some musculoskeletal problems that can be healed by acupressure:
- Arthritis: Those who seek acupressure as an alternative treatment for pain are mostly suffering from arthritis (a disease characterised by chronic joint inflammation and cartilage degeneration). Acupressure applies pressure on the inflamed joints.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common problem that can affect anyone irrespective of his or her age. Acupressure acts to relieve the points where the muscles are too tense and helps to tone or support the muscles which have become weak with disuse.
- Chronic pain: Unrelenting pain can stem from many causes. Acupressure focuses on the pain and the pain signals when treating chronic pain. The acupoint of the pain and the nerves are gently massaged to relieve the pain.
- Fibromyalgia: Traumatic injury to the soft tissue, emotional trauma or severe illness can cause fibromyalgia. It is non-inflammatory in nature and often leads to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (a troublesome disorder with symptoms of deep fatigue, sleeping problems, pain, etc.). Acupressure can greatly improve the fatigue and sleeplessness that fibromyalgia causes.
- Tendonitis: The tendon connects the tissue to the bone, and tendonitis is the condition when the tendon is inflamed. Acupressure helps in reducing the inflammation and easing mobility restrictions.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, stretching from the lower spine to the back of the foot. So when this nerve is agitated, pain radiates from the lower back to the foot. This condition is called sciatica. The acupoints in sciatica are the lower back and the hip. Acupressure effectively loosens the muscles in these regions and reduces inflammation.
- Sports injuries: Strains and sprains are common sports injuries, which mostly affect athletes. Acupressure has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help heal severely injured tendons, ligaments or muscle. Acupressure also plays a huge role in restoring and retraining the body, especially if you are an athlete and play high-demand sports.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the pressure increases on the median nerve as it goes through the carpal tunnel, and this causes wrist pain. Acupressure involves the use of directed pressure to specific acupuncture points on the surface of the body.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder. The Acupressure Points between your heel and anklebones (on both sides) have traditionally been used to relieve and prevent insomnia.
- Migraines: Acupuncture is used to effectively treat primary headaches, namely tension and migraine, which are the most common.