Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhukar RaoYour feedback matters!
I am an 18 year old boy. And I am very afraid of speaking in public. And have a lot if stage fright. I can not talk on stage and got freeze and very nervous. So I did some research on the internet and I got that I should take some propranolol. So should I take it. And how should I take it. Please help me.
Dear sir I have a problem when I indulge sexual intercourse my wife, after intercourse next day my leg is pain abnormally. After a day pain is vanish. I have worked in office infornt of computer almost 12-14 hrs daily. Please advise what to do. Nowadays I take laser treatment of my muscle but pain is same. Please help I suffered this from last 2-3 yrs regards, rafiq.
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am 15 year old boy. My nose secretes excess of mucus during morning & long exposure to dust. What is reason and solution to cure this?
I'm 20 years old. A small pea sized lump created on anus from the pass two days it making me uncomfortable. So what is my problem. What should I do now. And I masturbate daily so it is the reason?
I would like to know.That is it possible circumcision at the age of 27? for me the fore skin is not that free so it may cause problem in future is it safe ? how many days it will take to cure and how much time it will take this operation? please sir.Reply
No Blood, No needle, No visit to hospital, you can do yourself at home with water. A thin layer of transparent screen like structure hangs in front of the abdominal muscles known as peritoneum. This peritoneum protects the abdominal structures and the muscle. This can also be used for performing dialysis which is carried out when the functioning of kidney gets affected. In peritoneal dialysis a thin and soft catheter is placed in the person’s belly one week before performing the procedure.
The catheter has numerous holes in order to facilitate the transformation of fluids. Dialysis solution is prepared in a bag and the tubing is connected to the catheter placed in the abdomen thereby, the fluids absorb the waste materials from the body. The fluid is allowed to stay in your body for a particular period of time which is commonly referred as dwell time and later the fluid is drained out.
There are two types of peritoneal dialysis, continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis and automated peritoneal dialysis. This is the simple form of dialysis which anybody can perform after a short training period and this can be done anywhere in clean private place like hotels, home and even in office.
Procedure followed during Peritoneal Dialysis
All you need to perform a peritoneal dialysis is catheter and transfer set, cycler, dialysis solution and safety precautions materials to stay away from getting infections.
Step 1 - Perform a sterile aseptic technique. Wear a glove and surgical mask before connecting the catheters and transfer set. Clamp the tubing and remove the catheter once the dialysis solution enters your abdomen
Step 2 - Allow the solution to remain in your abdomen for a particular period of dwell time
Step 3 - Drain the fluid from the abdominal cavity into the drain bag. You may feel a mild tugging sensation when adequate amount of fluid is drained.
Step 4 - After drain close or clamp the transfer set and later flush a fresh solution directly to drain bag so as to remove the air from the tubing.
Step 5 - Close your drain bag and open your transfer set and refill your belly with fresh solution.
Make sure you perform without giving way for infection and excess fluid and dextrose absorption. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
What is the viral fever & what is the reason for viral fever & how we avoid the viral fever & what is its effect?
I'm 69 yrs old. I'm taking urimax for bladderneck obstruction. I've to stop taking urimax for 10 days before cataract surgery. Should I take any alternative medicine during that period?
My mother is a BP & Sugar patient for last 9yrs. Usually her average monthly Sugar check stands at around Fasting 116 & PP 175. But for last 3months her Fasting sugar showing around 150-160 & PP showing around 180-190. Though our regular physician has changed earlier tablets and also increased the doses with the new tablets, but still her fasting sugar level is not coming down. Please suggest us something. Her tablets for sugar are: 1) GLIMEPIRIDE & METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (SR) Brand Name: GLIMESTAR M1.(1tab before breakfast and 1 tab before dinner). 2) VOGLIBOSE TABLETS IP. Brand Name: VOGLIMAC 0.3 (1 tab before breakfast/before lunch & also before dinner).
Dear Sir/Madam Whenever I am talking wid girlfriend or else charting, or while watching bf its starts discharging automatically in normal position, and while having sex also its happening d same its getting discharge in a very short time. I am very much worried abt dis please suggest me. I am waiting for your response. Thank u☺
What are the symptoms of low level of vitamin D in our body? How the deficiency of vitamin D affects our body?
I am 57 years old male having problem of piles due to constipation since 3 years and gastric . What can I do ?
Hi. Body ache sometimes A lot so I am using diclofenac plus tablet. Could you suggest me another medicine.
During mc I am getting severe pain. Along with pain I feel like vomiting, suffocate and fatigue kindly give some solution for this.
Your metabolism is not the same in the evening as it was in the morning because you are not as active at night. The level of activity decreases as the day progresses, as does your metabolism. If you must stray from your healthy eating plan, eat more in the first half of the day, during lunch and brunch.