Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Venkatiah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M VenkatiahYour feedback matters!
Reproductive medicine has gained a lot of attention recently with its increasing scope and opportunity. This branch of medicine is concerned with improving reproductive health, preventing reproductive disorders, diagnosis of infertility issues and allowing couples to have children when they choose to be parents. The scope of reproductive medicine is based on endocrinology, anatomy and physiology. Here are some things you need to know about reproductive medicine:
Reproductive medicine includes many aspects of human health and other factors. Sexual dysfunction, puberty, birth control, sex education, family planning are some of the factors that it is concerned with it. In women, issues such as ovulation, menstruation, menopause and pregnancy are of immense importance in reproductive medicine.
Methods and techniques
Methods to assess any reproductive abnormality include reproductive surgery, laboratory methods while methods of treatment are prescription of fertility medication, counseling and surgery. In vitro fertilization or ivf has become one of the most effective treatments to enable pregnancy. This treatment allows the examination of the embryo before implementation.
Specialists in reproductive medicine are trained in gynecology and obstetrics which is followed by infertility and reproductive endocrinology. Some of them specialize in urology followed by andrology. Training is also provided for contraception specialization. Usually, specialists in this branch of medicine receive education in particular organizations that deal with only human reproductive disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
Small blood clots come from my vagina daily. ● Its not periods. ● a pain occurs during urination cause slight shivering to me. Not exactly the pinching pain its something exited me to hold tight that part and then I feel relief ● a false smell after urine ● NO pain in stomach. (i have recently recovered from abnormal mensuration bleeding. Bleeding lasted for more than 30 days.)
Helo Dr. Muje apne periods circul thik krne ke liye muje kon si madican lene pdege. I-pill lene se mere periods late hote h and muje diet m kya lena hoga. please suggest.
I am suffering with pimples and black spots. Can I use egg white or yellow for my face? please suggest any medicine names.
I am too Skinny. My friends call me Mr. Skinny, I eat a lot But I am still Skinny, I am 17 and was thinking to start Gym. Can you suggest me How to be Muscular without Gym.
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have an headache. I have vomiting. I have fever. I have cough. I have loose motion. Please help me.
I have desk job. And last two month I loose my weight of 9 kg and doctor said it is TB. How to I gain my weight quickly? ?
I hv spot in my cheek. Mein ab kya karun. Mereko chicken fox hua tha iska spot avi bhi h mere cheek mein to ise keise niptaun.
Hi, i am 20 year male from about 1 month my ankles of both legs are paining when I get up in the morning and walk and also when I get up to walk after taking rest for sometime. Please advice.
My cousin is on menstrual period since 20 days....she became very weak....n the periods are still continued.
I have participated in sex on October 14 then also I got the periods on Oct 18th but this month II didn't get the periods please send me the name of the tablet so that I can get periods.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a common infection in the female reproductive organs like the ovaries, the uterus and the fallopian tubes and also the inside of the pelvis. If left untreated for a long time, PID can lead to severe problems like pregnancy complications, infertility and cancer.
- Cause: Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) like chlamydia and gonorrhea produce vaginal bacteria which travel to the interior organs and cause PID. Having unprotected sexual contact with someone who has an STD is the most common cause of PID. Moreover, medical processes like abortion, miscarriage, childbirth, insertion of contraceptive devices can also lead to bacterial infection. Having sex with a number of people, or having sex before the age of 20, or having had an STD in the past, also increase the chances of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- Symptoms: The disease may show only minor symptoms or it may not show any symptom at all. When it does, the common symptoms are pelvic pain, discomfort while urinating or having intercourse, difficulties with menstruation and unusual fluid discharge from the vagina.
- Associated symptoms: High fever, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, exhaustion, shivering and fainting.
- Diagnosis: A pelvic examination is conducted to check for abnormal bleeding from the cervix (the opening of the uterus), fluid discharge or severe pain in the uterus, fallopian tubes or in the ovaries. Swabs taken from the cervix and the vagina are tested for STDs or other possible bacterial infections that may cause PID. An ultrasound or a Computerized Tomography (CT) scan is conducted to make sure that the symptoms are not being caused by other disorders like appendicitis or other kinds of infection in the reproductive organs. A pregnancy test is also done to take the necessary precautions to protect the fetus from the adverse effects of the infection.
- Treatment: The treatment procedures of PID vary depending on the type of bacteria that caused the infection in the specific case. Antibiotic medication is used to treat the condition. In case of severe complications, the patient has to be hospitalized.
I have some fat on my belly how can I flat my tummy without going gym and what should I eat in breakfast, Lunch and dinner. Please suggest me best exercises which take less time and diet also.
Hi doctor I missed my period about 2 months. Last period is 24.03.2017. I thought its an irregular period. But now june 9 th I checked with the doctor and I take blood test and my hcg level is 27.75 then doctor ytold me to take another one after two days. Now my hcg level is 141. Is this possible after two months of no periods is possible to get pregnant.
Benefits of gondh:
Like any other natural resource, gondh has number of benefits. Here are some of the health and beauty benefits of gondh katira.
Benefits of gondh katira for treating heat stroke:
Gond katira has amazing cooling properties and thus it is often used to prepare a drink which helps to cool the body in the summer season. It works as a cooling agent and reduces the temperature of the body. This is turn helps in preventing a heat stroke. Gond katira is very useful in controlling nose bleeding that frequently occurs in children in the extreme summer season.
Benefits of gondh katira for treating constipation – gond katira possesses purgative properties and so it is very helpful in treating constipation. It works as a laxative and provides a lot of relief.
Benefits of gondh:
How to use gondh for treating constipation just soak a small piece of gond katira in water for a couple of hours. The gum will swell up and look like crushed ice. Now drink this transparent jelly like substance with lemon juice and cold water. You may also add some sugar to it since gond is tasteless.
Benefits of gondh katira as a remedy for urinary incontinence:
Gond katira is an extremely useful remedy for treating urinary incontinence. It also helps in calming the urinary muscles in case of inflammation of the urinary tract and blockage of urine.
Benefits of gond katira for increasing breast size in women – most women are unsatisfied by the size of their breasts. Gond katira is very useful and effective as a breast enhancer. A daily dosage of gond can help to increase the size of the breasts of women who have small breasts and want to increase their size. It is herbal treatment to enlarge breasts.
Benefits of gondh
How to use gondh for increasing breast size?
Soak a tablespoon of gondh katira in a glass of water overnight. Next morning add the swollen crystals of gond to a glass of milk along with a teaspoon of sugar and some ice. Drink this tonic every day to enlarge your breasts naturally.
Benefits of gondh katira for skin and beauty – gond katira is very beneficial for your skin and enhancing your beauty. Gond katira contains anti aging properties. It helps to delay wrinkles and fine lines.
How to use gondh for a beautiful skin?
You can make an anti aging mask using gond katira. Soak some gond in water overnight and strain it next morning. Now add 2 tablespoons of egg white, 1 tablespoon milk powder, 2 tablespoons almond powder and 1 tablespoon green vegetable powder to this gond katira water. Mix well till you have a smooth paste. Apply this mask on your face, neck and hands. Wash off after 20 minutes.
Benefits of gondh katira for increasing strength in men – gond katira is one of the best remedies to increase libido in men. Gond katira is an effective aphrodisiac and thus it helps to stimulate sexual desire in men. It is an effective natural remedy for treating any type of sexual inadequacy in men. Be it an early discharge, involuntary discharge or night discharge, gond katira helps to treat it all.
How to use gondh for increasing libido in men?
Take 10 gms of gond katira and dissolve it in a cup of water and allow it to stay overnight. Add a tablespoon of crystallised sugar lumps to it in the morning and drink it. Alternatively you can add a teaspoon of sugar to the swollen gond and take it thrice a week with cold water.
Benefits of gondh katira for post pregnancy women – women become really weak after delivery. Gond katira is helpful in gaining the strength of the body and helps the new mother to cope with the challenges of motherhood. It also helps to control heavy blood flow during periods. Gond katira is very helpful during pregnancy. The practice of eating gond katira ladoos is very common in india. They are very beneficial for the mother and her baby.
Apart from the various general health benefits of gondh mentioned above, gondh also has medicinal value in certain ailments. Owing to its cooling properties, gond katira is often used in various traditional medicines. Here are a few benefits of gondh for medicinal purpose.
- Most of all, it is used for dressing burns. A paste is prepared using gond katira which helps to treat burns.
- Gond katira is also helpful in strengthening the immune system.
- It is very commonly used in herbal ayurvedic medicine to treat cough and diarrhoea.
- It also helps to cure mouth ulcers.
- Gond is also said to be helpful in reducing tumours.
- Gond katira possesses adaptogenic properties which increase the body’s ability to restore its normal physiological functioning and protect it from the damaging effects of stress.
- Gond contains large quantities of proteins and is very good for health.
- It helps to regulate the heart beat. Just soak some gond katira in water overnight and consume it in the morning to get a cooling effect.
- In the winters, gond can give a warming effect when added to sweets.