Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. M ShylajaYour feedback matters!
I want to correct my upper row of teeth.Its a it raised than the lower.Many say there is no problem with it but i guess i should correct it.
Good Morning sir. I am saddam from new Delhi. I have a problem on my teeth. My one left-down tooth is rot during childhood. And now there is pain some times last 1-year. And also bleeding from there. What should we have to do. Please advised to me. Thank you very mach.
Is piarrohea and gums bleeding can be cured permanently? Even its since 2 year? Tell me please if it can be cured for lifetime and if I can gain earlier like white teeth.
I have teeth problem. They are irregular shaped. Two in the front are big and some small. Please suggest any way other than braces and it also should not have any future problem. Thankyou.
I have been suffering from teeth pain since a week their is a hole in my teeth n it is paining hardly it's bacteria. So pls help me out.
I am 28 year old male. My last tooth (wisdom tooth) hasn't came yet. I feel slightly uncomfortable in that side of jaw but its not painful. I gone through x- ray and I came to know that molar teeth is bended at 45 deegree towards pre molar tooth (2nd last tooth) should I go for removal of tooth or I shud wait until I get problems due to tooth.
I have been getting blood from upper right side of Gums.especially when i went to Bath room bleeds some what But this is not happens Daily. It appears weekly couple or third.
Cap of my already rc done tooth is broken and needs replacement. Also gap is formed to adjacent tooth .do I have to do rc again .also should I see mds doctor. Tooth is lower one last but one.
Hello sir I am 40. During brush time I was facing problems. Small blood clots are coming. My mouth smells during talking. Suggest?
The most common problem affecting the mouth is caries which happens as a result of bacteria acting on the food deposits on the teeth, which produces acid that attacks the tooth structure. The result is loss of tooth structure and formation of pits and cavities which allows more food deposits and causes more decay.
Decay development depends on a number of factors including heredity, tooth structure, oral hygiene habits, food habits, etc. There are certain simple things that can be done at home which can delay the onset of the decay and also reduce its progression and severity.
If that sounds interesting, read on to know more.
- Clove and sesame oil: Clove oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial properties. A few drops of clove oil mixed with half teaspoon of sesame oil can be dabbed on the affected tooth with a cotton ball. This can be repeated every night, both for relief as well as for preventing further decay spread. Alternately, a whole clove can be chewed for some time and then placed under the tongue for continued relief.
- Salt: Known for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, use a rinse made with salt and warm water and swish around the affected tooth at least 3 times a day. Alternately, make a paste of salt and lemon juice and apply on the affected tooth.
- Garlic: A paste with about 4 cloves of garlic and rock salt applied on the affected tooth provides great relief. Raw garlic can be eaten regularly for multiple benefits, including prevention from tooth decay. Rubbing raw garlic on the affected tooth also provides temporary relief from pain.
- Neem: Still used as a toothbrush by many rural people, chewing on a tender neem bark yields powerful oils and compounds that help keep the teeth against bacterial attack. The high fiber content is also effective against reducing plaque formation.
- Swishing with oils: Sesame, coconut or sunflower oil can be used for this purpose. On an empty stomach in the morning, use a tablespoon of one of these oils to swish for about 10 minutes, take care not to swallow it. This should be done before brushing the teeth. This helps reduce gum disease, bad breath and reduce cavities.
- Mustard oil: Two teaspoons each of mustard oil and rock salt can be mixed and applied to the tooth regularly for relief from dental decay pain.