Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M Saleena BeeviYour feedback matters!
I feel like something is stuck in my throat. I can not burp when I lie down. But when I sit straight, gas comes out. And it has been like 1.5 months now. But now its starting to pain. What is the reason? But sometime when I burp, food comes out. Also very rarely when I burp sometimes. I can feel pain on my chest. What is happening? Am I dying? Is it severe? Is it serious?
Hi in 23 years and I had sex with my husband n I missed my periods so I checked through kit but it was -ve and I had my periods and the flow was drop drop n very less.
What to eat veg in daily routine for good quality sleep & Hypertension & I feel heat in my body always.
I have a stitch mark on my face. You should give me a idea for removing this stitch mark. And also suggest creams and lotions which helps in removing this stitch mark.
I have black spots as well as pimples on My face. I used scar removal cream but didn't change. What should I do?
I am 22 years male. Hv. Ve. Problem with blood pressure my blood pressure is 160/100 my height is 164 cm and weight is 69 kgs kindly help e out to overcome this.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease needs to be controlled in the initial stage only so that severe symptoms can be prevented. There are a few easy treatments that need to be followed for getting instant relief and quickest recovery.
What are the commonest signs of Inflammatory Bowel disease?
- Fatigue and fever: Low-grade fever can be experienced, which might invite fatigue, tiredness and weakness. Your energy levels will become too low, and thus you will lose your concentration to work.
- Diarrhea: This is regarded as the commonest signs of all, and it can be quite severe in a few cases.
- Stool with blood: If you find blood with stool, then it is a serious case, and this sign confirms clearly that you have got IBD.
- Cramping and abdominal pain: Ulceration and inflammation within digestive tract might invite both cramping and abdominal pain. Vomiting and nausea are the other two symptoms that are associated with the same.
- Weight loss: Your digestive system can get disturbed as a result of which you might lose weight on a frequent note. On the other hand, your appetite will get disturbed, and you will suffer from malnutrition.
What are the best ways to treat Inflammatory Bowel disease?
- Lifestyle change: Proper diet should be maintained, and you should include foods with low fats, high fiber and others. Non-spicy and non-dairy foods are quite suitable in this case. Smoking, alcohol drinking and other bad habits should be curtailed from the diet. Eat healthy and drink water in abundance.
- Surgery: Only for dealing severe conditions, especially ulcerative colitis and crohn's disease, surgery is chosen as the best option but this decision is normally taken by the doctor.
- Medications: Specialized medications are being used like anti-diarrhoeal medications, pain relievers, and iron supplements, Vitamin-d and calcium supplements, vitamin-12 supplements and many more.
- Home remedies: There are few commonest homemade therapies that can treat IBD, and they are meditations, probiotics, acupuncture, turmeric, aloe Vera, fish oil and others. These remedies are the safest of all, and thus no side-effects will be faced.
- Doctor's assistance: Without doctor's help, you will not be able to get the quickest recovery from IBD. Therefore, you got to visit the clinic regularly in order to get the perfect treatment. There are a few therapists who can help you to get rid of unwanted emotional difficulties. A support group can also be joined for receiving moral support. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.
My aunt has diabetes and she's taking medicines for it and in her last test her sugar level was Normal fasting and pp both so I want to ask now she should stop taking those medicines or continue it and also I want to know if there is a permanent cure of diabetes or the person has to take medicines like all her life? She's 45+
Every woman is going through the monthly periods I am also a girl. But when it is having to me but through this time I am having such type of pain that I don't bother it it hurts me a lot that an average woman doesn't have such conditions. My body is getting pain from all sides. Most the pain starts from my abdomen to all my waist and it hurts me a lot. I used some pain killers to get rid of it but it doesn't works. So please give me some suggestions to get relief from it.
My lower jaw second molar inside part enamel part is broken and now it's feels sensitivity when I eat hot, sour and cold.
Every time I comb my hair, handful of hair comes out. Presently I am using parachute advanced scalp therapy. But still I face plenty of hair fall everyday.
I have COPD for which I am taking yoga classes and doing deep breathing exercises. Lately I have been experiencing heaviness in the abdomen which causes obstruction in free breathing and I have to make extra effort at times .this at times puts pressure in my ribcage. Should I regulate my breathing.
Hi I have a problem of mild loose motion. From Since 1 month. I had to go loo 2-3 times a day. Please suggest.
Sir, I am 62 years old and i am having pain in both the knees. Also motion is not clear. Request advice.
1] Chia seeds help in weight loss –
Chia seeds help in weight loss by increasing metabolism. Chia seeds when taken as a pre workout snack will help in increasing your stamina to burn out more calories and stretch your workout timings. Chia seeds are full of fiber and help by satisfying your hunger. Making you feel full. Chia seeds can be very helpful in ladies with pcod and pcos problem. Chia seeds help against bloating.
2] Chia seeds help in diabetes –
Chia seeds have a tendency to absorb a lot of water and swell up, this helps in slowing down the digestion process and hence slow release of sugar in the blood. This helps a type 2 diabetic person to manage his blood sugar levels well. This will help in keeping you full for longer and hence avoid overeating.
3] Chia seeds help in maintaining teeth and bone health –
Chia seeds are super sources of calcium and all the other minerals that are important for bone and teeth health. Chia seeds actually contain more calcium than dairy products. For people who do not consume dairies, chia seed comes as a blessing in disguise.
4] Chia seeds improve heart health –
Several studies are being conducted on effects of chia seeds on heart health. A study at cleveland suggested that chia seeds improve blood pressure levels in type ii diabetics. The study also suggested that chia seeds have a positive effect on other markers of heart health. It improves the hdl cholesterol (good cholesterol), and decreases the bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels in blood of a type ii diabetic.
There are certain studies that have not been very conclusive of benefits of chia seeds on heart health. Chia seeds are good source of fiber, omega 3 and protein and they definitely are the best choice of food for your heart’s health.
5] Chia seeds are good source of protein
We all know that proteins are the building blocks of our bodies and proteins have such important functions that are crucial for life processes. Chia seeds are protein by 14 % of their weight.
This helps chia seeds to be counted as a super food for weight loss. It not only reduces appetite and makes you feel fuller for longer, but it also suppresses hunger. Wow! these features are just what a weight watcher desires.
Chia seeds hence make a super snack especially in the evenings when one tends to feel hungry and over eat snacks.
6] Chia seeds are full of antioxidants –
The department of food and nutrition of purdue university in indiana conducted a study on chia seeds in 2008 and found than chia seeds contain a very good amount of antioxidants.
Chia seeds contain following antioxidants:-
- Quercitin – quercitin has endurance increasing properties. It gives an instant boost of energy for physical training. It also helps in fighting fatigue during workout, thus increasing the stamina.
- Chlorogenic acid – chlorogenic acid may be helpful in slowing the post prandial release of glucose in the blood stream. It keeps the liver and the gall bladder healthy by regularising the flow of bile and not allowing it to stagnate. Chlorogenic acid may also be helpful in preventing and curbing the growth of certain brain tumours
- Caffeic acid – caffeic acid may be of help in preventing colitis, cardiovascular diseases, inflammation and also certain cancers. It also increases immunity.
Chia seeds are a good source of omega 3 –
Chia seeds are advertised as good source of omega 3 fatty acids, but it is important to know the underlying facts. It is true that chia seeds contain more omegas 3 than salmon fish. But amongst the different types of omega 3 fatty acids, chia seeds provide ala (alpha linolenic acid). Ala has to be converted to its active form to be of use to us. However humans are inefficient in converting these acids in to active form. And hence their consumption would hardly make any difference or benefit us. If you are looking to supplement omega 3 in your diet, you could rather choose flax seeds.