Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. M RamdasYour feedback matters!
Hello sir im prashanth kumar from warangal my problem is heavy back pain my job is system operator so I sit in a chair more then 7 hours I think that's the reason for my pain please suggests me.
Muje left side sir se lekr gale left side back me seene me kmr m left had per left side poori body m pain rhta hai. Kmr se muje dhkka sa lgta hai poori body kapti hai r left side ki body hmesa thndi rhti hai mera trtmnt bhi chal hai Nero ka BT koi relief nahe hai and bp apne ap low ho jata hai r muje nend nh ati sir please help krie meri muje thyroid bhi tha BT nrml iski Gath PD gyi thi gale m tbhi se gale m bht drd rhta h Sir please help me.
I am 33 years old I am male I have uric acid 11.8 how to control and what type of problems will come present I have a back pain at neck.
I am 22 year old male. Broke my femur mid shaft exactly 5 months before. I've started to jog slowly. Can I push more and do exercises like squat and leg press and other rehab exercises and be back to sport (cricket) in another one month? I do feel a little numbness and tightness after doing rigorous training.
I am 27 year old female. I am suffering back pain since last 4 month. I am taking tramadol tablet for back pain but it gives short time relief but not a proper relief of pain permanently. So please tell me a permanent treatment of my back pain.
I have pain on my neck and I was suffering from this. With that I even not getting the sleep through out the night. I hope you will give me some suggestions regarding this. Thank you in advance.?
Hello doctor, I just want to ask that my hand pains whenever I lie down and type in my cell phone. I can't use my phone for more than 1 min while lying down. I have pain in my hand If I carry some greater weight with it. Earlier some fibre shift or sth one doctor said, I don't know what is it exactly.
- Commercial and domestic seating contributes to our poor postural habits. The chairs available rarely give adequate support to the low back, and unless a conscious effort is made to sit correctly, we are more or less forced to sit badly
- Ideally the back of all chairs should provide a lumbar support so that the lordosis, naturally present during standing, is also maintained while sitting.
- Unfortunately this support is rarely included. It is equally important that furniture in offices and_ factories is adapted to individual requirements. For example, if you are a desk worker you must make sure that the seat of your chair has the correct height. While sitting, your feet should rest flat on the floor and your thighs should remain horizontal without pressing on the seat. The desk itself must also be at the correct height; if the surface you lean on is too low, you will slouch forward and lose the lordosis.
- Finally, armrests must be positioned in such a way that,when using them, your shoulders are not unduly raised or lowered.Armrests should also allow your chair to be pulled under the desk so that you can sit with your stomach held gently against the front of the desk. This will prevent you from leaning over and losing the lordosis while performing desk tasks. Until furniture designers understand the requirements of the human frame and work accordingly, we will continue to suffer from their neglect.
- Although the poor design of furniture contributes to the development of low back problems, equal blame must be placed upon the individual who may use the chair improperly. If we do not know how to sit correctly, even the best chairs will not prevent us from slouching. On the other hand,", once we have been instructed and the correct concepts have been instilled, poorly designed chairs will not have such a detrimental effect on our sitting posture.
Hello sir 8 months before I was attack by dengue. Now presently I am suffering from a fever and also feeling pain in both legs. Now my question is that. Can dengue repeat twice to the same person. please reply sir thanks.
I am 23 year old boy. Sir I have a problem of leg upper side pain since last 30 to 40 days I was taken some tablets of pain but it doesn't work. So I want tht you help me take out from this pain.
A lot of people today experience back pain and it is mostly the working professionals or students who complain about it. Most of us experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting. Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion as you spend the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bend in a wrong manner while picking up your child or some stuff.
Lower back pain is a very common condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
Try these home solutions for backache:
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins. Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves are powerful healing agents and can cure a variety of body ailments, including blood pressure. Take a couple of garlic cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or a massage with garlic oil will help relieve back ache.
- Cut down on spices: We may think of it as unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting down on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.