Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. M P SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from the pieria since 2 years and smelling is produce from my mouth what should I do.
My father has so much pain in teeth. He is suffering from it from the last month. He took a pill today at noon. But after taking bath he began to suffer from that teeth pain. It is not good to take a painkiller whenever his teeth pains. We can not understand what to do. Pls suggest me. Pls suggest a medicine. A good medicine that cabn improve his pain.
Dear Doctor, I am facing a new problem from last 3 months. My problem is bed smell in my mouth and of course a mouth ulcers are there inside my mouth. I brush my teeth twice daily and also use liquid mouth wash. But the problem remain same. I am facing a lot of problems when talking to others. An complex is working always inside me which is lacking my confidence. Pls suggest me a remedy so that I can get rid of this problem. And also adding an additional information about me that I am an 100'/, non alcoholic and non smoking person.
Dear Doctors, I am 30 years old male and I have a problem related to throat. From my birth I am facing this problem. First when I wake up in the morning I find that my mouth is full of water and my throat is jam with cough. During the day time I feel that there is something in my throat. I feel my spit is something different its thickness or density is somewhat differ from normal. When I brush my teeth in the morning I find that there is a whitish yellow layer on my tongue. I took some homeopathic medicine but got no benefit. Please suggest me the appropriate treatment.
68 years female has been advised multiple dental Implants. Can some Expert advise her for economically BEST treatment ?
I spit too much while jogging, & it spit is very salty, like we spit during common cold. I am having this problem from last 2 years. What should I do?
My daughter whose age 8 years she fall down and her upside front teeth are broken one teeth is broken before 1 month ago but it not come back and the other teeth is broken now. So please tell me that is it serious matter? How many times the teeth will come back?
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.