Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Jyothi Chaitanya
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. M Jyothi ChaitanyaYour feedback matters!
I have been facing the back problem since last 2-3 months. The pain is bad that I can not even bend down to pick anything. I have been getting the regular massage and doing therapy but it is not working at all. I have stopped riding bike hoping this would reduce the pajn but it not working as well. Hope you could give me the best solution.
She always has leg pain. So how can she solve this problem. Please suggest me the option like medicine.
Sir please help me my back bone on the left hand side solder giving a very pain fully so I try to move my hand but its not working properly please sugest me and give me some advise please.
Greetings doctor. 10 days back when I was sitting down some breakage sound came in my left side of left leg knee. And 2 days after the knee started swelling and pain was also there. And I used pain killers for that. I consulted orthopaedic doctor. He said some infection is there. He gave some tablets and injections. While using them no pain and swelling was there. But now the tablets are over. And knee started swelling again. What happened to knee?
I am 25 year old, male. I have pain in my upper back. It starts if I sit for more than 15 min. Then I have to go to bed to get some relief. Please help me.
I am 48 I am getting. Back. Pain. When on the. Days. Of more strain since 3 years some times it pains on some particular points besides the spinal cord.
In simple words - we can say" pain in the joints, which is a complex disorder with both genetic; environmental factors (like weight liftings, obesity, joint injuries etc).
It most commonly occurs in the knee joint, hip joint, lower back, neck & in the small joints of hands.
1) 1st stage: occasional pain esp. In cold weathers, heavy works, weight lifting etc.
2) 2nd stage: pain with swelling on affected joints. Pain worsens esp. On cloudy days, winter & rainy seasons.
Stiffness of joints on & off. Muscle weakness with cramps & wasting.
3) 3rd stage: pain is always present with typical stiffness of joints.
Restricted movement & joint (bony) deformity.
* for 1st & 2nd stage, the condition can be maintain & reverse with medicines, diets & other therapies like physiotherapy, accupunctures, aerobic exercises etc but for the 3rd stage surgery is the only option.
- weight loss with regular exercises (visiting to physiotherapist),
- adequate supplement of calcium rich diets
- using soft slippers & shoes
- use of walking stick
- avoid extra weight lifting etc
- Homeopathy has got lots of remedies for osteo-arthritis like rhus tox, bryonia, caulophylum, arnica, causticum, calc carb, calc fluor etc
But these medicines are prescribed only after proper case history takings.
Note: osteoarthritis is not a 1 week cure disease, it takes months together to get complete cure.
Homeopathic medicines are quite safe for all ages including pregnant & lactating womans. Once osteoarthritis is cured by homeopathic medicines, it never returns.
I am 65 years old male, having backache since a very long time. I have tried all oil treatment's and pain relief sprays but no improvement. Please suggest me something that can relieve my spinal cord pain permanently.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from back side pain for 1 months. I visited so many doctors. Sometimes I can remove from it by the help of medicine? But sometime I feel backpain. What medicine I can use?
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.