Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. Brahmananda
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. BrahmanandaYour feedback matters!
My son is now 8 years old.When he was 47 days hold he was operated V Shunt due to Hydrocephalus deices.In jun-14 first historic attack came and now VALPRIN is continue as a treatment. Issues at now are,hyper active,not stabilize,long conversations can't do.Numerical study like only, How can you help full to him?
My 8 months daughter always catches cold and cough. My concern is how long shall I keep her on over the counter medication. Please suggest few immune boosting food for her and I don't want to continue to give her cough syrup every alternate or after few days.
Am 28 years female, I have 6 month old baby I need how to care my self. Now am looking not good and I have leg pain then foot crack sO pls give some suggestion to me.
Sir, my daughter is 11 yrs. Old, weight 28 kg and of average height. Wo bahut kam khaana khati hai. Bahut mushkil se khilana padta hai. Usko bhookh nahi lagti hai. Kewal meetha khana chahti hai. Worms ke lie Noworm kai baar dia hai lekin baat wahi ka wahi hai. Jaldi jaldi bimaar pad jaati hai aur digestion bhi poor hai. Please appetite ke lie aur digestion ke lie kuch suggest kare. Regards.
Hello sir/madam, I have a baby 20 days old. 20/12/17 at night we admit my child in hospital. He have breathing problem. Dr. tell us he have a blood infection. For that he need 14 days of medicine course. But thing is that my wife cough and scissor area is paining. We visit a local Dr. gynecologist. That time she don't have cough. Now baby is ok. please tell me how can I remove my wife cough problem.
Hi, I am Dr Rajiv Singh. I am a consulting paediatrician in Max, Vaishali. I Have my own clinic in Shipra’s city.
Today I will be talking about a very important aspect of growth in newborn babies. After 6 months the babies are supposed to start on a weaning diet. We need to decide what the best nutrition is for the baby in this period. So, I just give you some simple tips.
- After 6 months of life, you start on semi-solid, mashed blanded vegetables, khichri, your halwas and mashed bananas, soup, juice.
- Remember to keep getting milk out of your nutrition and keep giving proper nutrition to the baby.The baby should have proper nutrition 3 times- morning, lunch, dinner and in-between snackings.
- Remember not to start giving milk with bottles and not to give cow’s milk or any kind of animal milk. If mother is having sufficient breast milk, you can continue to give breast milk or else formula milk.
- Baby should have liking for the food so, for that, you give salt and sugar to taste.
- You can use ample of butter, ghee in the food to make it very tasty.
- Water can be given as much as the baby wants.
- Remember to keep taking milk backwards and keep introducing new foods every one week or so.
- Very important to keep monitoring the baby’s growth during this period. Baby should be appropriately gaining weight according to the growth chart of the baby.
- For any nutrition supplements, you must contact your doctor before starting on any supplementary diet.
- Do not believe in giving animal’s milk or giving through any bottle.
- Try and make interesting scenarios. Try and make the condition and the house very suitable for the baby to enjoy diet food and mother and father should also sit with the baby and spend time, and start giving milk.
Initially you can have fussy babies. They might vomit few times; they might pass undigested semi-solid food which is very normal. So, do not get hassled up. Some babies are sweety, some babies are salty. Keep having a look at their taste and keep changing their diet. This is a very crucial phase in the babies’ growth. Don’t get too anxious that your baby is not eating. Just keep a watch at the growth. If the growth is normal, the baby is taking as per her /his appetite and it may not suit you according to your needs or your desires that your baby should be taking certain amount of diet.
If there are any further queries in this aspect which is my forte, you can always contact me through the excellent application of Lybrate.