Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.A.W. Zubair
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.A.W. ZubairYour feedback matters!
I did not get vagina discharge during intercourse which I feel. Also I have morning sickness. I am felling mood changes. From last week there is cramps started in my stomach. Headache. Food naushouisa. My period is on cumng 15th April. Is it possible because of stress.
I had undergone cabg in 2004; after 3 years I ezperienced angino; increased medicines as per doctor advice; bp&colostrol under control; but sometime get angina; taking sorbitrate at that time; am obessse; unable to reduce it inspite of diet and walk; please advice.
Hi Doctor, Before 3 months I had an accident in which my left ulna and radius bone got broken here in Melbourne they inserted 2 plates then after 1 month I was not able to move my wrist then they took CT scan and again they operated another surgery in which they insert a wire at my wrist and replaced the plate of my ulna bone now I am able to move my wrist hardly I do not know whether it is stiffness or what, my physiotherapist said it will take 3 months for the complete movements of my wrist so is it true?
Help, my hands and legs used to be hot/feverish inside but feels warm with normal body temperature on the outside. I started taking herbal bitters (that contains: The upper can also known as Bush Banana Curculigo please also know as Squirrel Groundnut colocynthis citrullus also referred to as Bitter apple, Desert Gourd) now My hands and feet feels like as if it is covered with thick layers of clothes and it is no longer hot but I can not feel the air or temperature change at my palms nor at sole of my feet.
I am suffering from Erection problem. And if it happens sometime diffuse quickly. I want to come out of this problem as soon as possible. Also I am diabetic.
Hearing aids are very expensive. How often will I have to be making an investment to replace or update them?
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.