Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.A.W. Zubair
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.A.W. ZubairYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from minor sinus problem and allergic to dust and due to that continue sneezing occurs so kindly suggest me some tablet or any solution regarding that sneezing problem.
Gluten free, super foods are lining the shelves of supermarkets and taking over our lives as we endeavour to become more responsible about what we eat the impact on our body. One such food includes the nutrient and mineral rich Quinoa, a grain that originated in South America, and is now available worldwide. Here are the ten health benefits of Quinoa, as proven and backed by scientific research.
- Nutrient heavy: Quinoa is a nutrient rich, whole grain, non-glutinous super food with plenty of fibre as well as magnesium, Vitamin B, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, copper, iron, zinc and various important antioxidants that can flush out toxins easily and effectively from the system.
- Plant compounds: This grain also contains plant compounds like quercetin and kaempferol which have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties as well as anti-viral qualities.
- High fibre content: The high fibre content of this grain helps in reduction of high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other such issues even as it aids weight loss in the long run.
- Gluten free: This grain is perfect for people who are suffering from gluten intolerance. It also offers refined starch without adding on the gluten value that most grains have.
- Essential proteins: The amino acids content in this grain makes it a healthy high protein ingredient. The protein content here is “complete” due to the high amino acid formulation.
- Blood sugar control: Quinoa will also help in controlling the blood sugar level and is especially beneficial for patients of diabetes because it has a low glycemic index which does not stimulate hunger and obesity very easily.
- Oxalates and other minerals: With its high oxalate content, Quinoa reduces the excess calcium absorption which can prevent recurring stones in the kidney. It is also rich in the four essential minerals including magnesium, potassium, zinc and iron. Zinc, especially has a lot of benefits for women.
- Metabolic rate: The metabolic rate gets a definite push thanks to the health benefits of Quinoa. This grain can be added to a high fructose diet to negate the otherwise harmful effects of fructose.
- Anti oxidants: Quinoa has been proven to contain more anti-oxidants than all the five most popular grains and cereals which help in fighting various diseases and signs of aging. Letting these grain sprout makes them even healthier.
- Weight loss: If you are looking for a weight loss partner, then look no further. Quinoa can hasten the metabolism rate thanks to its high fibre content which also ensures that you end up feeling full early on with smaller portions.
So turn to Quinoa as your staple grain today for the best health results! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.