Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Dear Dr. I got floride effect in my teeths because we r asked for Dr. What treatment for this effects. Dr. Told no treatement far. After told only one solution caping system we are agree for that treatemant are completed now Dr. Was removed my teeth enamel with' handpeice meachine for my 16 teeth. Sir any side effect should happs for the vibration of meachine .Please reply
My mouth not open properly because I take supari many years ago I suffer theeth problem also so please give me some advice
I have speaking trouble. Specosly the letter R. impossible for others to under stand what im saying. A dentist had cut my flush under the tongue.
Dentures are prosthetic devices and their purpose is to replace missing teeth. Dentures are basically false teeth, which are supported by the tissues of the oral cavity. Most dentures are removable, while some are permanently fixed. Dentures are widely used by people all over the world, who have missing teeth.
Here are the ways in which dentures can improve a person's life:
- Speaking becomes clearer: Missing teeth make it difficult for a person to speak clearly. Using dentures will fix this problem and you will be able to speak clearly and properly as dentures take place of the natural teeth. It takes some time to get adjusted to dentures and many people practice pronunciation of difficult words in front of the mirror after getting dentures fitted in their mouth.
- You can eat normally again: Missing teeth cause difficulty in eating and you are unable to eat many of your favorite dishes, which require strong teeth. After getting a denture fitted, you can get back to eating all sorts of foods again and biting or chewing won't be difficult anymore. This too takes some time to adjust and in the beginning, you should eat soft foods by cutting them into small pieces. You should abstain from having chewing gums or hard food initially.
- Your self esteem gets improved: Losing teeth makes you look bad and many people feel embarrassed or ashamed because of missing teeth. A denture is a perfect remedy for this. After getting dentures, your teeth will be back and will look and feel natural. There is usually no worry about the dentures falling off or slipping out as they are fitted properly in the gums. You will look good, and the lost confidence will be back.
- You will have improved oral health: Missing teeth cause health problems, such as bone loss in the jaw area. To avoid this from happening, dentures should be used. These teeth implants will replace your old teeth, and bone loss will be prevented.
- You will appear younger: Missing teeth alter the structure of your face. Wrinkles might appear or the face may seem to look collapsed, then dentures can effectively support the structure of your face and make it appear to be more youthful with added fullness.
Dentures improve the quality of a person's life greatly with missing teeth. They should be taken care of properly, cleaned regularly and you should have regular dentist appointments to ensure a proper fit of the denture. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
I have problem to eat food because there are many small red spots are made on my tongue. What I have to do? please ans me quickly?
Everyday when I wake up in the morning, my mouth is filled with dirty liquid that's smell very bad and I have to split it out. What's that and why is it?
You know you're suffering from loose tooth if it moves when you brush or while eating. In fact, loose tooth is an indication that you may suffer from an underlying dental problem. Thus, it's vital to be aware of the problems that may cause you to suffer from tooth mobility.
Here are some of the culprits behind your loose teeth.
1. Periodontal disease - Loose teeth problem can occur if you suffer from periodontal disease. This oral condition causes the bone and ligaments that surround your teeth to get weakened. The problem begins to occur once plaque begins to form on your teeth, more specifically around the gum line, leading to the formation of tartar. Eventually, the gums become inflamed causing periodontal pockets to form around the affected tooth or teeth. The result is bone loss and damage to the connective tissues.
2. Osteoporosis - The condition of osteoporosis sees the bone density around your teeth decreasing, resulting in the problem of loosened teeth. Women with osteoporosis are known to be three times more prone to tooth loss than women who don't suffer from this problem.
3. Pregnancy hormones - High estrogen and progesterone hormones during pregnancy can influence the bone and ligaments surrounding a tooth to loosen. If not accompanied by any other dental complication like periodontal disease, it only causes the problem of tooth mobility.
4. Traumatic injury - The connective tissue and the periodontal ligament that keep your teeth in place can become stretched if extreme pressure is placed on them. Whether it's an accident or a fall, any kind of strain to your mouth can harm the bone and ligaments that surround your tooth. Even grinding your teeth or clenching of the jaws can cause the periodontal ligament to get stretched, causing the loose tooth to occur.