Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. LeninYour feedback matters!
I am 69 years old male. My bp as on 15/4/15 130/80 and glucose fasting is 80 and pp is 132. Hb1ac average blood glucose 108. Creatinine is 1.6. Whether my health is ok.
please tell me sir there is be a slow pain in my heart side 4 to 5 time in a month for 2 sec. Please help me.
Dr. I am 42years old my bp 160/110 please I use to tamson 80H tablets NOT CONTROL PLEASE GOOD DROGE.
I am 50 yrs old and of late my BP reading is coming as 130/90, recoded every week, and it varied between 130/87 to 136/90. Pl advise, also inform reasons. I lead active life morning walk 3 to 4 KM on daily basis.
Im 26ear old and having chest pain after doing workouts should I leave doing workouts or is it due to any other reason? I do mainly push ups sit ups crunches and other weight lifting exercises.
My mother got' t wave inversion in ECG, ST changes in Treadmill Test. Dr. suggested angiogram. Is there any possibility that angiogram resulting in'no blocks Please guide.
My uncle just suffered from cardiac surgery. Now doctor saying to installed Pacemaker machine I do not know much about it. Any one help regarding cost and how does it work.
I am male 33 years old, i am having diabetes and BP for last 8 years. I am struggling to find root cause for BP and medication is keeping it under control. This is increasing my stress levels. Please help. I has kidney stones due to high intake of salt and sand (in park) when I was 10 years old. My right kidney is small in size however blood flow is normal. Please advise or suggest. I am planning to take Harty vitamin tablets as it helped my friend to reduce BP.
My husband's bp was increased. Now he is ok after taking tablet .his bp is also normal. But he is not feeling well, weakness,he come over dizzy in mind. He feeling that he will fall down. Please suggest us what will be reason. We are continuously contacting Dr. but the they not diagnose.
Sir, My mother is diabetic and high blood pressure patient .My mother age is 55 yrs. My mother take medicine Gluconorm G3 forte (glimepiride 3 mg, metformin 1000 mg) before breakfast for sugar and Telzzy Am 40 (telmisartan 40 mg, Amlodipine 5 mg) after breakfast for high pressure. My mother current sugar level Fasting 188 mg and PP 113. Tomorrow my mother consulted a doctor (Auriom Kar, MD) for sugar. My mother forgot to take Telzzy Am tomorrow which was not told to doctor and the doctor checked my mother blood pressure is 150/100. My mother has some other health problem like whole body itching, vibrate of hand, which was told to doctor. The Doctor now prescribed some medicine Gluconorm g3 forte (which is taken daily) 30 min before breakfast, Betacap TR 80 (propranolol hydrochloride 80 mg) at 8 a.m (it is confused that before or after breakfast), Telzzy Am at 8 p.m (which is taken daily after breakfast, Montek LC (montelukast sodium 10 mg, levocetirizine hydrochloride 5 mg) at 8 p.m,tryptometer 10 mg at 9 p.m, Pregeb M OD 75 (pregabalin 75 mg, Mecobalamin 1500 mcg) at 9 p.m. And Galvus Met 50/1000 (vildagliptin 50 mg, metformin HCl ph. Eur 1000 mg) before half min dinner. I am confused for betacap TR medicine, I search for this medicine that it is a high blood pressure medicine, we are forgot to tell doctor that tomorrow my mother was forgot to take medicine of pressure, it is possible to my mother blood pressure reading high that time for not taken medicine. Pls advised me that the doctor prescribe me right prescription or not? The doctor has not get any mobile number so we can not contact the doctor. Next review date is given 01 /10/2016. Pls advised me your valuable opinion. Thanks & Regards PRANABESH BANERJEE.
I am extremely stressed because of some personal issues over the last couple of weeks. And I have an occasional chest heaviness. Sometimes it subsides with taking an antacid. Please guide what needs to be done.
Coronary artery disease or CAD is the name given to the heart condition in which the major blood vessels that supply your heart with blood, oxygen and nutrients, also called coronary arteries, get blocked, damaged or diseased.
- Blockages usually happen when cholesterol-containing deposits called plaque deposit in your arteries. Plaque narrows the lumen of your coronary artery which means your heart gets lesser and lesser oxygen and nutrients to function properly.
- Inflammation is also to blame for coronary artery disease.
Common symptoms of CAD include
- Angina or pain in the chest
- Shortness of breath
- If the blockage is complete, you can get a heart attack.
Common Diagnostic tests
When you go to a heart specialist, she will ask questions about your medical history and follow it up with a physical exam and order routine blood and diagnostic tests to confirm CAD like:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): An ECG records electrical signals as they travel through your heart revealing evidence of a previous heart attack or one that’s happening. Holter monitoring is a type of ECG where you wear a portable monitor for 24 hours as you go about your normal daily activities. Abnormalities in the results suggest reduced blood flow to the heart signaling CAD.
- Echocardiogram: This test uses sound waves to produce images of your heart. It helps your doctor determine whether all parts of your heart wall are contributing to your heart's pumping activity. If certain parts are moving weakly it can mean damage to muscle due to a heart attack or because of receiving too little oxygen- again signaling CAD.
- Exercise Stress test: This test is done by making you do exercises like walking on a treadmill or riding a stationary bike during an ECG. Sometimes, medication to stimulate your heart may be used instead of exercise.
This again detects areas in your heart that receive less blood flow.
- Cardiac catheterization or angiogram. A special dye is injected into your coronary arteries to observe blood flow through your heart in a test known as an angiogram.
- The dye is sometimes also injected into the arteries through a long, thin, flexible tube called catheter that is threaded through an artery in your leg to the arteries in your heart. This procedure is called cardiac catheterization. This test is very good in diagnosing CAD as the dye outlines narrow spots and blockages on the X-ray images of your heart.
- Heart scans. Computerized tomography or CT can help your doctor actually see calcium deposits in your arteries that can be narrowing your arteries. If a substantial amount of calcium deposits are found, coronary artery disease could be the reason.
- MRI scans are also done to diagnose CAD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.