Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmi Chirumamilla
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi ChirumamillaYour feedback matters!
I have my periods very regular within 26 or 28 days my last period data was 28/06/2016 butehen I check pregnancy strip at home on 31/07/2016 but it was negative .and I was also on high protein diet with zero carb .but what may be reason for no periods yet.
Mood disorders are characterized by emotional disturbance in the patient and are of different kinds. This further leads to disruption in physical, social and thought processes in an individual. The two major mood disorders are mania and depression. In case of mania, the patient develops intense, unrealistic feelings, and in depression the patient becomes extremely sad and feels dejected. In some cases, a person may experience both mania and depression, while in other cases, a person only goes through depression. Mood disorders are classified into two major categories:
- Unipolar, where a patient experiences only depression.
- Bipolar, where a patient experiences mania and depression at the same time.
Homeopathic medicines are extensively used for treating mood disorders. Homeopathy works effectively on mood disorders and gives satisfactory results. There are several homeopathic medicines for mood disorders, which are prescribed on the basis of the causes of a certain mood disorder. Here is a list of common homeopathic remedies for mood disorders and when they are used:
- Anacardium: It is a homeopathic medicine used in curing mood disorders where the patient talks foolish and imagines foolish, baseless things. The patient turns irritable and quarrelsome as he loses self-confidence. Stupidity and childishness are indicated. The patient laughs on serious matters and feels like having a dual personality.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used to treat mood disorders, which fall under the category of mania. The patient’s will power gets deranged, develops extra sexual excitement, and talks without sense. The patient becomes wild and offends others without any reason. He feels like touching every person and objects around and uses offensive language.
- Stramonium: This medicine is used in mood disorders where a patient develops weird ideas, talks with imaginary friends, becomes unclean and unhygienic and experiences fear. He looks frightened and in horror. The patient desires company.
- Arsenic album: Arsenic album is used for the cure of mood disorders where a patient develops a tendency of self mutilation. He feels worthless and is in despair. The memory gets weak, and any slight dispute makes the patient furious; he feels a rush of blood to the head. He fears death and fears of getting deserted by others. Acute melancholia is indicated.
- Hyoscyamus: This is another homeopathic medicine, which treats mood disorders. Hyoscyamus is used when a patient becomes idiotic and silly. The patient becomes lewd and lascivious. Lews gestures are likely among patients with this disorder. The patient becomes a nymphomaniac. This mood disorder arises from jealousy, fights and failed love relationships.
Homeopathy treats mood disorders effectively and most naturally. For each kind of mood disorder, there is a homeopathic remedy. When taken correctly, successful results are attained. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello doc I'm planning for a baby and my intercourse day is 1 to 10 so v had on 1,2 and 3 it has not done, so will be any chances of getting pregnant. In my last message I written that I checked ovulation kit on Saturday I checked c line and t line is dark but again I checked on Sunday it show that c line is dark and t line is light. So what will be the symptoms. Help me out thank you.
- When it comes to great-tasting nutrition, broccoli is an all-star food with many health benefits. While low in calories, broccoli is rich in essential vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber.
- Broccoli belongs to a family of vegetables called cruciferous vegetables and its close relatives include brussel sprouts, cauliflower, and cabbage. Broccoli contains sulforophane, a sulfur-containing compound present in cruciferous vegetables. Researchers are studying the anti-cancer properties of sulforophane and have come to some interesting conclusions, although more research is needed.
- As if that's not enough, a cup of cooked broccoli offers as much vitamin C as an orange, and is a good source of beta-carotene. Broccoli contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc too. It also provides fiber and is low in calories.
The usage of “9 months” with pregnancy is almost universal. However, it is not always that all women go through the entire 9 months with the baby. Most often, delivery happens during the 37th to 40th weeks. This allows for the complete growth of the baby within the mother’s womb. When delivery happens before the 37th week, it is known as preterm delivery or premature labour. These babies may not be completely formed and may have temporary or long-term difficulties after birth.
There are many reasons which can induce premature labour, and while some are preventable, some may be inevitable.
- Smoking: One of the first things to do when planning a pregnancy or as soon as you realise you are pregnant is to quit smoking. It is way too damaging for the mother and the baby within.
- Alcohol consumption or street drug usage: These again can cause not just premature labour but also developmental abnormalities.
- Multiple pregnancy: Women pregnant with twins or multiples often have premature labour.
- Health problems: Medical conditions like hypertension, diabetes, infections, etc.
- Abnormalities: Developmental abnormalities in the newborn like Down’s syndrome, chromosomal abnormalities, etc.
- Weight: Being either obese or underweight can cause premature labour.
- Prenatal care: While preparing for pregnancy or as soon as you confirm it, ensure you put yourself in the hands of a good gynaecologist. This will ensure you (and your baby) get the required care.
- Less gap: Reduced gap between subsequent pregnancies can also induce premature labour.
Warning signs of premature labour
In some women, the doctor might be able to predict the chances of a premature labour and give enough suggestions to look out for warning signs. This will help the woman to be mentally prepared when it is time.
A low backache, which is constant and does not go with usual relief measures.
- Frequent pelvic contractions (about every 10 minutes)
- Vaginal leaking (fluid or bleeding)
- General ill-feeling with symptoms of nausea, cramps, and vomiting/diarrhoea.
- Inability to hold down fluids for a full day
- Abdominal cramps, similar to a period
- Pelvic pressure, a feeling of the baby descending down
What to do?
As mentioned earlier, if your doctor had warned you of the chances of a preterm labour, watch out for them after 35 weeks.
- With any of the above symptom, do not indulge in any activity and rest on the left side for a while.
- Drink about 2 to 3 glasses of juice or plain water.
- If the symptoms get better, continue to rest for the day.
- If they do not, call the doctor. Usually, the doctor will ask you to come to the clinic.
- In some cases, the baby might be delivered and require neonatal care for some days (to weeks) depending on development and symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!