Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LathaYour feedback matters!
1. What is erectile dysfunction? 2. What are the reasons for erectile dysfunction? 3. When it is said a male is suffering from erectile dysfunction? 4. What are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction? 5. What is the remedy for erectile dysfunction?
BPPV or benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is an inner ear disorder where small particles called otoconia get dislodged and fall in the semicircular canals.
Vertigo can last from few seconds to minutes. It usually comes on with a change in position. It can be accompanied by nausea or vomiting and sometimes balance issues.
Vestibular therapy or vestibular rehabilitation helps treat it and in most cases there are no symptoms after couple sessions.
I am 65 Female, and have been having high triglyceride for quite some time now but surprisingly my lipid profile this month reflected high LDL (198 mg/dL) and total cholesterol (259 mg/dL), the HDL (53.93 mg/dL), Triglyceride (139.12mg/dL) seems not that bad. I get severe muscle / back / joint pains through Rusovas and other cholesterol medicines. Could you kindly suggest a medicine for controlling LDL and Total cholesterol with minimum body aches side effects and fatigue.
How leprosy can be cured Please tell me About this. Please help me. I need a Cure Now. Please help me.
I have severe pain on extreme left of my abdomen and above the belly button. Recently I was diagnosed with duodenal ulcer, urine infection and very minute stone like particles in left kidney. This pain is related to which of the above and what should I have to reduce it.
I have loose motion from last 2 days and so much pain stomach when motion was happen and motion and not complete done it onces I will want at least 5 times in a row for 10 mins and for last days before I had continue eat chicken.
Hi sir mere pet se rall aati h jab morning latrin jata hu pahle thik jata hu khana khane k trunt baad jata hu rall aati h thakan 2 sall se h khub davaiii leli ab kya karu koi upaye bataye sir please help me.
I am 21 years old male and have acidity problem and if I ate anything with small content of masala or spicy food even in small content I suffer with motions and feel like get fired in stomach in the morning what I have to do.
Hi! I am 32 years old woman. I like to eat soil, I know that its must be harmful for me. So please answer me that, How can I left my this bad habit.
If the children do not get sufficient amount of sleep at night, then their health will start getting deteriorated slowly. According to the medical surveys, it has been discovered that kids need much more sleep than adults.
It is pretty impossible to maintain kids' health without proper sleep at night. The kids will get tired soon and will lack in energy because of poor sleep.
Why sleep is important for kids' health?
- Growth promotion: Growth process might get retarded as a result of less hours of sleep. If the kids stop growing, then their health cannot be maintained.
- Proper weight maintenance: If the kids lack in proper sleep, then their weight might get decreased slowly. A good sleep of at least 10 hours a day is necessary for maintaining weight of children so that great health can be acquired.
- Boosting internal energy: More energy will be generated so that daily activities can be performed with ease. The stamina level of kids can also be boosted as well.
- Growing improved bed-time habits: Bed-time habits can be properly scheduled with good sleep. If the sleep routine is not properly maintained, then the health condition of the kids will be adversely affected. Sleep can be audited properly, and your kids can grow fast.
- Promotes learning process: The kids can get an improved learning process by means of having good amount of sleep. If you want to make your kids learn new things or habits, then for that sufficient sleep during the night is needed.
- Increase in attention and concentration: Mental strength of kids can be increased along with the increase in concentration and attention level. This is very much essential for maintaining studies and daily activities.
- Reduction of injury risk: Immunity system of kids can be boosted to a great extent with proper sleep as a result of which the risks of physical and mental injuries can be reduced. In fact, severe kinds of heart diseases can also be prevented by means of having a good sleep at night.
Sleeping schedules for kids
- Pre-schoolers need almost 10-13 hours of sleep.
- For newborns, 14-17 hours sleep is appropriate.
- Infants need a sleep for almost 12-15 hours.
- Young adults are in need of at least 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Teenagers need 8-10 hours night-time sleep.
- For school-going kids, 9-11 hours sleep is needed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am facing sleeping problem from past two days. I am also facing severe headache and back pain. Is their anyone who could suggest me cut my problem.
I have got sciatica its been more than 3 months tried medicines, that dint work. It's my right leg to my hip that pains a lot. Suggest some treatment that won't harm me & will help me.
Hello Doctor, Can I drink cold (not too much cold) pasteurised milk? What are the pros and cons of this? Thank you.
What are the symptoms of sinus headache and migraine? Actually some doctors said I have migraine and some said it's sinus I'm confused.
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night.
Related Tip : "Is Postmenopausal Bleeding Normal??"