Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LalitaYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend's vagina is very tight. While sex is a lot of trouble to my penis. Penis to do to reduce the suffering.
HI, I want to check my blood test for pregnancy so stomach will be empty or how can I do test. Please guide me.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.
I had body sex last week. No penetration or anything. During sex my partner bite me on both sides of neck. Now I am having mark on both sides. Its been 5 days but the love bites are not going away nor they are fading. So, is this normal or any serious issue? I am really worried. Also, it was a random hook up. I do not know the name with whom I hooked up. So, I do not have any info if my partner was infected or anything? (Does AIDS get transferred by biting) ? What needs to be done? Will it automatically go away? Please gelp.
Good afternoon Doctor, I have a friend she is 22 years old. She has 22 mm cyst in her ovary. We consult the Doctor And he told us there is no serious issue with the cyst. We are confused what we can do? Kindly suggest us. Can cyst remove without operation? And give us your valuable suggestions please for this case.
I am 32 years old. I try my best to eat less of food but I m not able to reduce my weight. I have a bloated stomach. Sometimes I get irregular periods. My waist is 38.
Sir, mere period 29th ko hote hai . Sometime one day delay .mostly 29 th but sir this month period not happen . Sir this 12th I tested pregnancy test but it was negative. What can I do now please suggest me.
My wife is pregnant with 8th month so I am having sex daily with her and she is feeling very much pain so does it effect to our baby We are thrice in morning and thrice in night.
For unmarried girl of 25 age ,Periods lasting for how many days are considered as normal? Period lasting for two days are normal? Two days periods will cause any problem in married life in future? She is going to get married in February 2018. Will there be any difficulty in conceiving?
Diagnosed with Herpes on the left forehead and left eye. Its paining seamlessly. Please suggest the possible precaution to taken care off? Thanks.
Why is Gynaecologic Laparoscopy so Revolutionary?
Designed to enable a surgeon to look into a woman’s pelvic or abdominal area for diagnosis or treatment, gynaecologic laparoscopy is fast gaining popularity as a minimally invasive procedure for a host of female reproductive health problems. This surgery is also commonly known as keyhole surgery.
In recent times, this form of surgery has begun to replace the conventional open surgery, as the latter poses disadvantages like greater blood loss or infection.
Depending on the purpose of the surgery, Gynaecologic Laparoscopy involves the making of one or more very small incisions (about 5mm in length) in the area that must be treated. One of the incision(or cut)s is used by the surgeon to insert a laparoscope (a lighted telescope) into your abdomen for seeing the insides of your cavity. Many surgical procedures, which were performed by making large abdominal incisions, are now being done using laparoscopy.
What are problems this surgical procedure is beneficial for?
The various health problems that it can be used to diagnose, treat or both are:
- Endometriosis (a condition that is characterised by the growth of endometrial tissue outside the uterus)
- Ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy wherein the foetus develops in the fallopian tube instead of the womb)
- Sterilisation (blocking of your fallopian tubes through surgery to prevent future pregnancy)
- Ovarian cysts (fluid-filled sacs that develop on the surface or inside an ovary)
- Removal of womb, also known as hysterectomy
- Removal of ovaries
- Fibroids (non-cancerous growths within or on the surface of the uterus)
- Gynaecologic cancers such as ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and so on
- Pelvic pain
What are the benefits you can expect from gynaecologic laparoscopy as opposed to open surgery?
- It is no more required to make large abdominal cuts that are required in traditional surgery, thereby reducing your recovery time
- You suffer from less pain and scarring as the incisions made are much smaller
- A faster return to your normal routine, usually within a few weeks
- Serious complications arising from this form of surgery are very rare