Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. LalitaYour feedback matters!
Hii doctor When 2nd trimester scan should be done because for me 5 month's started i.e. 19 weeks running please reply me.
I am 19 years old any my periods date was on 21 feb bt I had missed it till now and I had sex wid my partner I do not want to get pregnant and before also I have missed my periods for about 3 or 4 months as I was having pco problem please help me what should I do as early as possible.
I Am pregnant now. 10 weeks is running. Am having lower abdominal pain while sitting, long standing, and position changing times all. Sometimes dark discharge is coming. But my latest sonography is good. Babies heart rate also quite normal. Then why it happens? My past history is Hyperprolactemia and pcod.
I am 3 month pregnant so can I travel from Aurangabad to udgir by sleeper travels .is it safe for baby. please answer in detail.
I am 18 years old and had sex first time in november 2014. I had regular periods after that. But this month I am not getting my period. Blood test (beta hcg) was 0.100 miu/ml. I am constantly worried about being pregnant. I know this is silly but please help me out. I am not bloated like other six month pregnant ladies but slightly fat. Please tell me am I pregnant? why am I not getting my period? how can I get it asap?
I am 26 years old and from past one year getting pain below my left breast while having food or drinking and from past one week a little bit like small pieces I am getting bleed from my left nose I am really worried about this can you please suggest me I am very much scared to tell about this things to my family.
My wife period twice in a month but after 12 oct, her period start on 26 nov she dose not take any medicine because doctor told that it may be stop because her age is 48 years.
I have fibroids. For the last 3 months i suffer from abdomen and pelvic pain. The pain starts 5 days after my period and continues till next period cycle. Throughout the month i suffer form pain for no specific reason. I eat normal homecooked vegetarien food. My Ultrasound report states Liver, Gallbaldder Pancreas, Urinary Bladder are normal, Right kidney 10.1x3.5cm left kidney 11.3x4.5cm. No evidence of splenomgaly, lymphadenopathy or free fluid. Uterus is anteverted and normal in size. It measures 9.7x7.0x5.4cm. Endometrium is normal in thickness. Multiple fibroids in following locations: 1.) 35x30mm partially exophytic fibroid in left lateral wall. 2.) 5x10mm subserous fibroid in anterior wall. 3.) 34x24 and 48x28mm intramural fibroids in posterior wall. Both ovaries are sonographically normal. Right ovary measured 3.1x2.6cm and left ovary 3x2.2cm. Kindly advice as it hampering by daily life.
I am 47 yrs, having one child, no miscarriage, presently having heavy bleeding, irregularity, clauting, back pain, hot flush, pressure fluctuating, cramp in whole belly several time and cn't stand even 5 mnts. Usg report bulky uterus. Am I in menaupause stage? please advice.
I ate a I pill after unprotected sex now its been 6 days I have not had bleeding what should I do. Do I do a urine pregnancy test.
I am not getting periods this month it's already 5 days delayed. Pls tel me any medicine name so that I will get periods immediately.
What is homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a system of natural medicine developed by samuel hahnemann, a german physician in the early 1800s. He discovered that the same substance that could cause a reaction in a healthy person could also be a remedy for someone suffering from similar symptoms.
That is the basic premise of homeopathy: like cures like. it may seem hard to believe, yet the approach to vaccination used in western medicine is a similar one, albeit one that is fraught with potential side effects, unlike homeopathy which is completely safe.
Homeopathy is a natural, holistic, approach to healing a person, using minute doses of specific remedies, rather than simply eliminating a particular symptom using a band-aid approach. Unlike many health models, the model for homeopathy is one of individualization. No two people are alike, so just because two people suffer from headaches, the homeopathic remedies provided for them may be completely different.
There are many benefits of homeopathic medicine, including:
1. It can be used by pregnant and nursing women;
2. It can be used by children and infants;
3. It does not interfere with medications taken by a person;
4. If an incorrect remedy is selected, it is completely safe and will not harm the person at all;
5. Other than occasional, mild, and short-lived symptom aggravations which pass quickly and tend to be followed by improvements in the symptoms of a person, there are no side-effects of homeopathic remedies. This symptom aggravation is actually regarded by homeopaths as a sign that the correct homeopathic remedy has been selected and usually results in symptom improvements;
6. It can be used for chronic or acute conditions;
7. It is an individualized system of medicine which treats the person, not merely the symptoms. The symptoms, however, are addressed when using this approach and are typically improved;
8. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing: one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated;
9. Homeopathic remedies are readily available and can, therefore, be used by anyone;
10. Homeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing;
11. Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time;
12. Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive; and
13. There are many studies proving the effectiveness of homeopathy, when used correctly.
Water is the life giving source of the planet and we would do well to remember to have our daily dose of at least seven to eight glasses of water a day. Besides it many health benefits, water is also a great partner to have in the weight loss process. As per many scientific studies, you can actually lose up to 2 kilograms of fat by taking your daily intake of water to ten glasses a day, at least.
So, let us find out how we can actually lose weight by drinking more water:
- Appetite: When you drink more water before a meal, you are actually taking care of something called mental hunger, which is the reflex of the brain around mealtimes and during boredom, inducing you to eat more. So, to avoid eating a heavy meal, you may want to have plenty of water before you sit down to eat.
- Calories: It has been scientifically proven that greater water intake can actually help in the weight loss process by creating an increase in what is known as resting energy expenditure. As we all know, there are various ways in which calories may be burnt throughout the day, including sitting standing and even sleeping. The resting state may induce more calorie expenditure with the help of increased water consumption.
- Long Term Weight Gain: The intake of more water helps in bringing down your weight by 0.13 kilograms at a time, which goes a long way in your weight loss journey. Further, the results are also more sustainable and long staying. You can add a cup of water after each glass and you can also replace your other beverages with water.
- Better Results in the Gym: Your workout sessions and that gym outing could actually benefit from more water intake. The way this works is that your joints and muscles are better lubricated which reduces the chances of stiffness due to intense and prolonged movements. This will actually help you in working out for longer periods without getting drained or tired too soon. So remember to drink plenty of water at least half an hour before you hit the gym or go running.
While water can be your best weight loss partner, it can also be a futile ingredient if you do not eliminate the things that lead to weight gain, or hold you back as far as optimum weight loss is concerned. So, you may want to ditch the sweetened and carbonated drinks and let go of fried and fatty food to let your body make room for lots of water instead!