Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 25 years old. I have regular menses. Had laparoscopy 2 month ago for endometriosis. Now every thing is ok. Had ovulation on my 14th day of cycle niw Dr. prescribed me deviry 10 mg. Does it help me to conceive?
I am 40 year old female. I have an outgrowth of muscular tissue in my underarm since 25years of age. It has neither grown nor shrinked. What is this what should I do.
Dear Sir/ Mam, please give me your valuable advice and correct idea to deal with my problem as I am very much tense. I had my marriage in dec 2014 and conceived in jan 2015 and had miscarriage in March 2015, And after that I tried but no success. Later I shown to doctor in jan 2016 and had HSG in feb which show that both tube is blocked at corneal end (one is completely blocked and other is partially blocked. Dnt knw wht to do further as I want to conceive and want to have child. So please help. So that I can get successfully pregnant.
Is white discharge is the cause of not having pregnancy? I have white discharge after periods every month. Pcod. Please suggest I want to conceive height 5.6 weight 63.
I am 37 and I had a baby through C sec about three months ago. I am having heavy bleeding during periods and during ultra sound I was told I have fibroid in my uterus. What should do to?
Hi I am married for two years. One month back we started to have intercourse. Till then we were not active. But now I am not very interested in intercourse. My husband keeps complaining. Let me know you opinion on this.
I am 7 months pregnant and a pure vegetarian. My doctor said that my baby's growth is just ok. However it can slow down in next few weeks. I need to increase my diet. Especially protein and iron rich. please tell me what all can I have. If you can help me with a diet chart.
I lost my virginity few months ago but now I am getting married next year my husband knows about it but I have done it often with my ex but only knows that I had done it once or twice. So my issue is a loose vagina. I am very much depressed about it. Do you help me that how can I make it tight?
I am a young guy, I am jus 23 years old boy. But I have very low sex stamina, when I masturbate I ejaculate within 1-2 minutes, but when I doing sex, I ejaculate just within 2-3 seconds, when I put pennis inside the vagina, immediately I ejaculate. Its gery bad. I asked one time to Lybrate specialist, but they saying about natural health tips to increase sex stamina, but I physically fit person. I want fast treatment about this peblm, any medical treatment is there? To increase sex stamina, please tell me sir.
I had a normal delivery 36 days ago. I have been bleeding since then. In the beginning it was more and later it got decreased and was more like spotting. Though it increased and decreased in between. Then suddenly it stopped for a day but next day I again had heavy bleeding just like first day of period. Its been 3 days now. Is this normal or there is something to worry?
I did vomiting yesterday before taking unwanted 72and after sex and I have also vomiting today before taking pain killer tablets. And I don't use condom yesterday during sex.
When you are pregnant, your body is at a very delicate stage as you are carrying another individual inside you. While you are pregnant, there are many restrictions and regulations you must follow to ensure the birth of a healthy child. Bad habits such as smoking and consuming alcohol are strictly prohibited. It is also advised that you should not be in any kind of stress.
When it comes to travelling, it depends on the stage of your pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before travelling and know well about the restrictions that would be imposed, even if you are allowed to travel. The ideal time for you to travel during pregnancy is after the second trimester, when you will be less fatigued.
Here are some tips you should follow if you choose to travel when you are pregnant.
Travelling by car, train:
- You should always put your seatbelt on while travelling in a car when you are pregnant. Wear both the lap belt and the shoulder belt to keep yourself and your baby inside, safe and static.
- The airbags should always be turned on for safety purpose.
- Buses are narrow and should be avoided when you are pregnant. If you are availing a bus, avoid getting up when the bus is moving. In case you have to move, take the support of the railings.
- When you are travelling by train, always hold on to the railings and seats while moving about in motion.
- Avoid long hour journeys in cars or trains. The maximum travel duration should be not more than six hours, when you are carrying a child.
- Make it a point to halt at points to take a walk. This would enhance your blood circulation.
Travelling by air, sea:
- This mode of travel is safer than any other travel modes for pregnant women.
- Pregnant women can fly until eight months or nine months, after consulting a doctor.
- Moving about in an airplane, which is flying is a bad idea for pregnant women and should be avoided.
- Always choose an aisle seat while travelling by air. It will make moving convenient in case you need to visit the restroom.
- Choose to travel on trustworthy, major airlines with a pressurized cabin and avoid small airplanes or private jets. Do not travel above a height of 7000 ft.
- Travelling by sea should be strictly avoided as it causes motion sickness and pregnant women might have nausea.
Travel for pregnant women is restricted in many ways, and all the instructions should be followed.
There are many things we do in our daily routine that can have various repercussions. The state of our skin is one of these. Starting from what we eat to how we shower and what kind of a skin care regimen we follow, there are a variety of factors that can affect the way our skin behaves. So are you showering the right way? Find out the best way to shower if you want healthy and glowing skin that retains its elasticity for a longer time.
- Turn it to Cold: Did you know that standing under hot water for too long can actually rob your skin of its moisture and make it look shrivelled? That’s right, the temperature of the water can actually make your skin good or bad. So turn the knob for a cold shower and enjoy an energetic shower, which will leave your skin looking dewy fresh. The water should not be completely cold, as harsh temperatures can have the same effect as extremely hot water. Instead, make sure that you find the perfect room temperature or luke warm setting with which you can shower every day.
- Showerhead: This may come as a surprise to you. Your showerhead actually determines the health of your skin. This showerhead is usually packed with dirt and grime that we know nothing about. Showering with this dirty showerhead can actually lead to a host of health issues in the long run including a slowdown of your immune system, as per the views of many doctors. So unscrew the showerhead and give it a good rinse in a mug of hot water. Use a toothbrush to easily dislodge the loose dirt and the grime that may have settled in layers. Take special care of the tiny jets, which should not get damaged in your cleaning spree!
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Remember to lather your locks in the right way by diluting the shampoo a little before spreading it evenly over the rest of your scalp. You should also do the same for your conditioner and let it stand for a few minutes before you wash it off.
- Exfoliation: Keep this activity to a minimum to avoid excessive abrasion of the skin. Use soft foam on a daily basis and keep the exfoliation to a minimum with one or two sessions a week.
- Cleansing: While the bar soap is the cleanest option, the loofah is not. So, if you are using a loofah on a daily basis, you will have to clean it up properly before you hang it to dry. Also, ensure that your bathroom has plenty of ventilation so that it may dry properly before your next use.
My period date is usually 18 to 20 but there is no symptoms of period is it sign of pregnancy. There is pain in lower abdomen also.
My name anu kashyap and my age is now 55 year and my period is discontinued before two to three month an my health going down so doctor what should I do to.
I am 22 years old. Last one month periods not come, so last 15days I had m2tone tablet, but still periods not coming. What can I do.
Earaches can make life miserable. At times, the pain gets so intense that it throws life in jeopardy. This is where homeopathic medicines come as a huge relief. Earaches of different origins can be effectively treated with homeopathic medicines.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is the best homeopathic relief for people suffering from excruciating earache. The pain usually aggravates at night. The maddening pain leaves the person mentally very agitated. The medicine is equally helpful for children who get agitated and irritated due to the unbearable pain.
- Pulsatilla: At times, the earache is accompanied by a thick (mostly greenish) discharge from the ear. As a result, the ear feels quite heavy. A person might also experience difficulty in hearing. The darting pain is at its worst self at night. Such earaches and associated symptoms are best treated with the homeopathic medicine, Pulsatilla.
Sometimes, even a little exposure to cold air can result in earaches. Worse still, there is a pus like discharge from the ear and fever. The ear is very sensitive to touch. Hepar Sulph is an ideal homeopathic remedy under such circumstances. Psorinum is mainly used when the pus like discharge has a very unpleasant odour.
At times, dental problems and throat infections can result in severe earache. Homeopathy has a solution for all. Plantago is an excellent homeopathic medicine to treat earaches resulting from toothache. Merc Sol is effective against earaches originating from dental problems. In such cases, there may be blood or yellow discharge from the ear and the pain gets unbearable at night.
Lachesis and Phytolacca are known to provide great relief from earaches resulting from throat infections. Lachesis is helpful when the throat pain slowly shoots up to the left ear. Swallowing of food makes the situation worse. Phytolacca, on the other hand, is the best medicine when the shooting ear pain is right sided. Belladonna helps to deal with severe and throbbing ear pain.
Infection of the Otitis Media (middle ear) is a common factor, resulting in earaches. There may be fever and pus like discharge. The hearing is also greatly impaired. At night, the pain reaches the superlative degree. Go for Hepar Sulph if the pain intensifies upon slightest exposure to cold air. Use Belladonna in case the ear infection is at a very nascent stage. Pulsatilla is equally effective to treat such earaches.
Many a times, the ear pain can be of nerve origin. It is more of a facial pain, with the ear being affected. Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein Oil) can be of great help and can also be effectively used as an ear drop to provide some relief.