Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi Kumari NjYour feedback matters!
Sir. I have some erectile issue. At the starting of sex I get hard erection but in between I lost it even I tried some Ayurveda medicine but it's not work. So give me suggestion what should I do to enjoy my sex life.
My mom is 55 year old her blood sugar is really high since the past year She is a female obese patient usually avoids sweets but consumes roti and rice She is been on oral antidiabetic and insulin fir the past 2 3 years She lacks physical activity.
Due to the over-stress since 2 months ,my left side of heart has mild occasional pain. I had gone to cardiologist .He took out my ECG & it was normal. Should I now make exercise or walk daily ?My cardiologist advised me to take brisk walk daily.
My mother is 44 years old. She like to eat bricks. She like the smell of brick. PlZz tell what to do?
Dr. Har waqt sar me dard rehta hai aur kamar me kafi dawai bhi khai. Ek saal pehle dengue fever bhi ho gaya tha phir aaram tha par dard abi bhi hai please advised de kiya karna hai.
Hi I am 27 years old and my sex duration with my wife is very short. Please guide me that how can I increase the duration of sex time?
I have sneezing problem last 15 years, how I clear that one. Early morning when I walk up sneezing coming continuously more than 10 times after that vising coming.
My RCT is complete but not put crown over filling. Is it necessary to put crown over filing ya 2-3 months without cap k chal sakta h.
I am having a problem of constipation and having blood sometimes. What to do. Is it any serious problem.
I am 18 years old male and student of class 12. I have a problem of sleeping, I sleep for 8 hours I have to reduce my time of sleeping, because its time of exams, so how can I control my sleep? Pls help suggest me some methods which I can apply as early as possible.
I get frequent cold and cough even after precautions. Please let me know how to avoid frequent illness.
Hi I had severe itching around my private part. It looked unfair Wen I put my hands around my tigh scratching. Later I thought it was my garments infection. Later I Cleansed my tight wit dettol. Now the skin has turned to some white layers. And I donn feel lik my skin der.
I am a 29 year old female. Last year, I started having asthma like issues where I had shortness of breath, and extreme coughing where a lot of yellow, brownish wormy looking stuff used to come out from lungs. It has reduced quite a bit from last year, when I had to take prednisone to clear the congestion in my lungs. Docs advised not to take prednisone (in feb) and I have stopped it for several months. A lot of congestion is clearing up but after I sleep an wake up, I am not sure if I have some infection inside the lungs or I have post nasal drip, but the yellow liquidy/semi solid wormy stuff from the lungs do get pushed out on drinking a lot of water or after I steam / after I do the nebulizer or after I use the acepello whistling device. Every single day, I clear my nostrils twice and irrigate with neilmed solution. I do the nebulizer 2 times a day. I also clear my ears everyday. I take steam every now and then. I am trying to understand how to clear all the congestion in my lungs and why the yellow stringy stuff keeps coming? is it possible that it gets accumulated while sleeping? I am taking great care in what I eat and am avoiding all white flour, white sugar, a lot of things and staying on a gluten free diet. I have coughing bouts at night where I wake up suddenly and cough starts slow and then elevates quickly. Sometimes when this happens, I get shortness of breath. A lot of symptoms have reduced, I do take the inhaler, but even taking the advair inhaler makes me get up at night, I just wake up and cant sleep for a while. Is there some other diagnosis or some other action I can take so that I am congestion free. I am taking probiotics, fish oil, other vitamins daily as well. I really think its getting better but want to know why and how to avoid the yellow stuff that gets into my lungs or has been there,
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infections. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.