Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
My age is 21 years when I was 7 years old I have operated of epididymis cyst. Now I have varicocele in my left side. Size of testicle is normal. But scrotum skin is too loose. Due to varicocele my left side testicle always remains hanging down more then right side. It creates discomfort. When I di self examine it feels I have any kind of weight in my left side. My inside veins can be clearly seen from outside. So please tell me any natural cure or diet or yoga to prevent varicocele and also tell me any solution ti keep my both testicle in line ment. As I said earlier skin of scrotum of left side is quit loose then right. Please give any advice sir. Thank you.
I lost some one very close to my heart but she left me I got a full stress I can not do any work all the time its so painful for me please give me a solution.
I have diabetic problem from last two years. 225 to 275 is the sugar variation level. I am taking regular medicine and advises.
Dear doctor, I'm 19 year old boy and I am getting quite frequent urination .I fell this during winter only ,last year also I felt same what shall I do for this. And I feel more cold suggest me diet during winter. Plz.
Doctor there is a pain in my stomach on regular bases, and the pain is now more than a month. I consult to doctors BT they checked me and they said there is nothing to worry BT I think there is a serious problem with me.
My penis has bended left side and it has white dotted pores at the end of head. When I touch it. It gives me goosebumps. What is it?
I am insomniac for this reason I can't sleep at night and can't wakeup in the morning and I feel so much distrube for that reason. How can I solve the problem?
I am suffering from fever from two days. What can I do. Suggest me some medicine. Please answer my question.
I am 25 years old .i have masturbation habit from 15 years old BUT at the age of 20 years I FELT SO MUCH PRESSURE, STRESS in LOVING a girl .FROM THAT DAY my PENNIS and testes DECREASED SIZE. MY pennis is hardly ONE inch ,pennis is normal when erection occurs but ERECTION happening very RARELY also erected pennis standing HARDLY 2 minutes ,remaining times it is very small .I NEVER HAD UNPROTECTED sex .RECENTLY I had sex with a girl by WEARING CONDOM but the pennis stood HARDLY for 5 minutes after that is softened ,AFTER another 5 minutes sperm came out. MY PARENTS ALSO feeling VERY sad about my pennis size .i am not getting erections even ON SEEING blue films .SPERM leakage happened totally 3 times when I was talking with GIRLS CLOSELY .now there is no SPERM LEAKAGE .what happened to me? I am I NORMAL? I am going to marry within 3 months is I am eligible for MARRIED LIFE? What is potency test? Is it available in government hospitals?
1. Start your day with a glassful of warm water mixed with one tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. You can also add half a tablespoon of honey to it. Lemon juice acts as a purifier and reduces ama in the alimentary tract.
2. Lassi or buttermilk is excellent for digestion. It improves the digestive flora without hindering the microcirculatory channels of the human body. Buttermilk is best taken during lunch, it should not be consumed after sunset.
3. Have a small slice of fresh ginger with very little freshly squeezed lemon juice. It helps in stirring up the digestive fires and enhances appetite before meal time. If you find it difficult to eat ginger directly, then squeeze out ¼ teaspoon of ginger juice and mix it with ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and have this mixture about half an hour before meal time.
4. Never skip breakfast. Have fresh fruits, boiled vegetables and cooked cereal in breakfast. This is light for the stomach and helps in keeping the digestion fires alive and active all through the day.
5. There are some spices with aids digestion, try to include them as ingredients while cooking your meal. Spices such as turmeric, coriander powder, dried ginger, cumin and ajwain aids digestion as well as helps in flushing out toxins from the body. They also help in better absorption and of nutrients. There are some foods that are difficult to digest, like lentils, they must always be cooked along with above mentioned spices to prevent flatulence.
6. Most people are addicted to caffeinated drinks such as tea and coffee. Try to replace them with herbal teas. Start having a fragrant fennel tea after you have you lunch to improve digestion. If you find fennel good to taste, then chew some seeds after you have your meal.
7. Avoid having snacks between two meals. Your gastrointestinal system needs time to rest as well as recharge in between meals as well as after a meal. If you really feel the need to snack in between then have only fresh fruits as they are easy to digest. In Ayurveda fruits are not recommended after sunset.
8. Have soaked grains, seeds, nuts as well as lentils in warm water for about half an hour to an hour. This makes them simpler to digest.
9. You must eat heavy food items such as cheese etc during lunch meal. The digestive fires are most active during the daytime, they start going into slumber by nightfall.
10. Ice or cold drinks douse the digestive fires, must avoid them at all times. You can sip warm water or water at room temperature throughout the day. It is believed that warm water is exceptionally good for the stomach, it aids digestion and purification.
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which cause low sex drive:
Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.