Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi DeviYour feedback matters!
I am trying to get pregnant what precautions and diet should I follow? today is my sixth day when will the ovulation happen?
My thyroid report is negative but still I am fat. Kindly suggest that what should I eat to overcome my belly fat. Oftenly I feel hunger after 2 hours. Please suggest me some food that does not increase the fat and satisfy my hunger. I give breast feed to my 1 year old child.
I have little dark blood clots with the bleeding during menstrual cycle. Is it a major problem for conceiving?
Normally a man can do sex how many times in a day regularly. I am 29 year old and able to have sex with my wife once in a day, sometimes two. What should I do to cure it and with whom I should concern.
My wife is not having regular periods now and we have checked the urine with kit and it is positive so should I have sex with her after that.
I have a dark bubble like cyst in my left ovary around 5cm. I am 6 weeks pregnant. Is it possible for me to take the abortion pills?
Helo doctor I am 19 years old from last two weeks I am suffering from burping problem after eating time to time meal and after eating food or before eating food please help me out plzz suggest me any medicine for burping plzz
I was diagnosed with pregnancy 2 months ago but yesterday while urinating I seen some blood. So as per gynecologist prescribed me injection As system 25 for 5 days with complete bed rest. Now after taking this injection nothing found during urination But doctor also advised for ultrasound test to know the exact position. So kindly advise if there is any adverse effect cause with regard to pregnancy & what need to be followed thereafter to avoid such situations.
Dear doctor, my daughter is 19 years old having her period delays 1 week to 10 days. Usg report impression shows" findings seen in both ovaries are probably due to pcod. Thyroid functions are normal. She also has problem of facial hair and hair loss too. Severe abdominal pain during periods. Her present weight is 60kg height 164cm. I seek for your kind advice please.
During periods I feel too much pain in my breast. Can I do sex during periods and allow to my partner to touch my breast?
Please thank me if you feel its good.
3 things you need to do right now.
## decide ## commit ## succeed
Important tips for weight loss.
1) eat breakfast regularly.
2) eat small 4-5 meals a day.
3) eat a mid meal in between each main meal.
4) include daily eggs nuts fruits in your meals.
5) avoid junk food.
6) avoid alcohol and smoking.
7) exercise atlist 4-5 times a week.
8) even if you were to take medicine or supplements. They will not work in isolation.
#stop glucosamine to loss weight
1) avoid eat sugar and fat e. G ghee/fried stuff
2) take a plate of salad before meals. Try to avoid no of chapati.
##lastly be committed. Remember its a life style change. And not a one time change, its a balanced intake that will last longer.
So try to follow this tips seemingly and the results will follow you.
1) do regular exercise like brisk walking (at least), running swimming.
2) avoid sedentary and lazy lifestyle.
3) if you lifestyle is moderate. Then go ahead with cardio exercise or hiit.
4) if you're lifestyle is active. Then join a gym add some weight training.
5) run on treadmill after workout to burn double calories.
6) new to workout, then workout daily 1 muscle group a day. After 90days can go for 2 muscle group.
7) work station is near to your home. Then buy a cycle.
8) stop taking your bike/car if you feel you can walk thru.
######please consult your trainer for best workout chart######
###sample diet chart###
Breakfast -- wheat of mung (green beans) sprouts and one cup skimmed milk.
Mid morning - coconut water or dry fruits or lemon tea or vegetable soup
Lunch - salad or raw vegetables such as carrot, beetroot, cucumber, cabbage, tamotos. In case if you don't get digest raw vegetables, neither ateam or boil them. And whole grain bread of wheat chapati (indian recipe) and glass of butter milk, it will good if you add some roasted cumin seeds, and green coriander leaves and bit salt and grated ginger in the buttermilk.
If you feel to eat rice then please eat 1cup brown rice not white.
Mid evening - juice or apple or brown bread with egg.
Dinner - your dinner will decide your weight loss goal.
Eat salad with juice or your can add fish. No carbs
Before bed - 1 glass of skimmed milk.
Hi. I had withdrawal bleeding on 21 april.And I got normal bleeding on 7-8th April. I took ipill within 2 hours. Today Is 16th May I dint get down. When I'll get down? I did home pregnancy test. All are negative.
Is cyst in both ovaries normal in 5 week 2 days of pregnancy. Or it can cause miscarriage? Does cyst go away by it's own or what should be done .Is there any harm to foetus.
Hi Year ago I have had an abortion of one month pregnancy. Does this effect the size of vagina. I felt size of vagina large after abortion. I am living in a relationship and my partner is not happy with me. Could you suggest me that how to decrease the size of vagina?
We have often heard that prevention is better than cure. After all, who would want to spend time being sick, if it can be avoided and no day ever needs to be a wash out. Well, it can be said that as long as a person is willing to put in a little effort, there can be dividends in the form of not having to pay multiple visits to the doctor. Let’s find out how exactly to go about practising preventive health care.
- Quit smoking: As it says on the packets of cigarettes, it has been proven beyond any shadow of doubt that smoking is injurious to health. As a matter of fact, the habit of smoking can not only lead to cancer as it is most commonly associated with, but also result in other ill conditions and diseases. Quitting smoking is indeed the most important tenet of preventive health.
- Sleep well: Many people think that the practice of sleeping enough for adequate health is overrated, but it is just so very important. A number of people are putting their health in jeopardy in the long run by not making the right choice of prioritising sleep over other activities. There are various risks a person exposes himself or herself to by not getting enough sleep. Inadequate sleep does not provide the body with the amount of rest that is needed for it to repair, heal and start afresh.
- Cut down on alcohol: Alcohol is something that is enjoyable as long as the limits regarding the consumption of it are maintained. A general rule is that no man should be having more than two drinks a day and a woman should not go beyond a drink. When these limits are not paid heed to, the risk of some life threatening diseases such as cancers as well as liver cirrhosis spikes.
- Follow proper diet and exercise: While it is true that degeneration of the joints of a person over the course of time is an inevitability, there is a lot that can be done by a person who wants to avoid the prospect of having his or her quality of life compromised by arthritis. Following a strict diet, avoiding fast food and drinking plenty of water helps in keeping yourself healthy. Similarly regular workout and exercising prevents a person from being overweight, which makes a substantial difference in fighting arthritis!