Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi DeviYour feedback matters!
Me and my sister masturbate I mean fingering each other vagina. Like lesbians Daily we will do like that. she licks my vagina very badly. Any problem will come bcoz of lesbians sex?
I'm 19 years old on Feb 8th of this year me and my bf had sex though he never entered my vagina he ejaculated outside on a piece of cloth. We weren't sure if the cloth had touched my vagina so to be on a safer side I took I pill after 4hrs. Later on got my periods on 23rd Feb with brown bleeding for 7days. Now I'm late on periods for 8days. I'm scared if i am pregnant please help me.
Hi I have a 5.5 months old baby, n I have a huge tummy after my delivery as if am still 9 months pregnant. Please suggest ways to reduce my tummy.
Unwanted 72 Ke Karan Meri MC 45 day se nahi aya. But pregnancy test normal ha double dose leya t kya karna chahiye.
I have consulted a psychiatrist and am pregnant taking arip mt 5 and qutipin 25 is it low dosage. Doc told it will not affect child.
Hello respected doctors I am 3mnth pregnant and I had intercourse wth my huby last nyt and today I am feeling little bit pain in tummy sometime is it normal.
Yes, they can. Many STDs spread through any type of sexual activity, including skin-to-skin contact and oral sex. This is especially true of STDs that produce genital lesions or sores.
The uterus, or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina, or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of estrogen during menopause causes atrophy of uterus
- Excessive straining on the abdomen and pelvic area ex. Chronic cough, chronic constipation, etc.
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Pelvic surgeries in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an dye is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Have a small teaspoon of "Gulkand" (a mixture of rose petals and sugar) after your meals or after being out in the hot sun for long. It works like a coolant for the body.
Don't forget to also have water at frequent intervals.
I m suffering from black and brown discharge from my vagina since 3 to 4 months approximately. What can I do. What is the reason of it?
I dint conceive once in2 years all my and my husband reports are normal v r try normally is it k or we need to take treatment.
We all know about magnesium as a mineral, but what most individuals do not know is the fact that it is a very important mineral for our bodily health. Magnesium is involved with more or less 300 complex metabolic processes in our body, thus earning the title of ‘master mineral’.
Here is a list of reasons why magnesium holds an important place in our body.
It is responsible for transportation of calcium across cell membranes. As such, it helps calcium get into the bone matter. Like we all know, magnesium is anti-inflammatory. It helps in waiving conditions mentioned below:
So magnesium deficiency can definitely cause numerous problems in the human body. This element works in our body at a cellular level. It is important to have a check up done with the doctor to ensure the magnesium level, however, a simple a blood test cannot determine the presence or absence of it. Here are a few signs that might suggest that an individual is suffering from magnesium deficiency.
- A lot of calcium deficiency which means brittle bones
- Very poor heart health
- A lot of unnecessary weakness
- Very frequent muscle cramps at unusual situations
- Tremors, nausea and unnecessary anxiety
- High blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
- Difficulty in swallowing the food
- Poor memory
- Lots and lots of useless confusion
Although individuals with magnesium deficiency suffer from these symptoms, it is not necessary that any individual suffering from such symptoms might have magnesium deficiency. So, the only way to improve magnesium amount in the body is by changing your diet and including magnesium rich foods or my supplementing your food with magnesium-based food products.
Magnesium overdose is close to impossible and so many would not check their magnesium intake. However, consuming too much of anything can never be a good idea. Excessive magnesium intake might end up causing the following issues:
- Irregular heartbeats in individuals
- Slow breathing
This excess amount of magnesium in the body might be due to the fact that not all supplements can be easily absorbed by the body. So it is a better idea to eat inexpensive food to keep the magnesium levels at par with the bodily requirements.
Here is a list of items that can relieve the deficiency symptoms of low magnesium.
- Seeds of pumpkin
- Seeds of sun flower
- Soya bean
- Black beans
- Sesame seeds
- Spinach and many more
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.