Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lakshmaiah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmaiahYour feedback matters!
Hemoglobin of wife is between 7-8, she is also very lazy for food but like fruits & sprouts. please guide something because all the time she is having chilies in mouth.
I am too much thin as per my age, and short height too. How to become healthy and increase height. Suggest me a few ways.
But am not married and am not pregnant so I just wanted to know why they have written about pregnancy normal range in my report.
Is swollen vagina a sign if pregnancy? My gf has been complaining about the vagina now seem to be more wider and swollen. The clitoris and other parts also seem to be swollen. It was our first time sex. Its been 3 weeks since the intercourse. Please help me.
I am 17 years old & my height is 5 feet & 10 inches .my weight is 65 kg. I want to decrease my belly fat & my weight. Dovi stop taking milk? Or go for a gym. But I can not spend time for gym as I am in 12th standard now.
I had sex with my girl friend. But while having sex after short period only .my sperms are out .my girlfriend what longtime but after having four to five push ups .i am having sperms .i want to enjoy sex with long time.
Hello doctor I am 25 uear female and I have hair loss problem for last five years and I have done many treatment but didn't get any result I need a good treatment pls suggest me good treatment
How to improve height and health? My height is 5.7 but I want 5.9 how I improve my height in 3 month without any medicine?
I had piles problem. please suggest can I overcome this disease by tablets or it has only surgery treatment. Please also guide is walking and running are harmful in this disease. Please suggest treatment for this.
I am having acid problem, which is resulting in headache and stomach pain, so what are the measure I should take?
She has her uric acid increased what should she do to control that. She also suffers regular knee pain is this increase of uric acid is the reason for her knee pain. Please consult how can she get rid of that pain and control uric acid.
I have a lot of pimples on my face since last year. I have consulted a lot doctors but no effect I have used retino A and biodoxi capsules along with the cipla face wash saslic Ds. Actually I have dry skin type moreover I'm allergic to oils and moisturizing lotions. Can you please help me to get a clear and blemish free skin?
I am 74 years of age. In July-August I suffered from I. B. S. It was treated well and loose motion stopped. Now I am suffering from constipation. Kindly suggest some Home Remedy as I am tired of prescription medicine. I hope you will be kind enough to respond.
Hello, my 7 year old son is too skinny. His weight is 20 kg since 2 years. please suggest me healthy diet plan for him.
Mam I am 22 years of age and had a intercourse with my husband on Thursday night. My vagina is itchy nd secreting a smelly watery liquid causing me irritation nd itching. What can it be infection or getting pregnant? What is the best possible Solution?
When it comes to giving birth, vaginal delivery is considered to be the most natural process. However, several women nowadays opt for C-section or Cesarean section to avoid the labour pain that accompanies natural birth.If you are pregnant and weighing the pros and cons of natural and C-section delivery, here are a few things to consider.
The Pros of this method of delivery are as follows:
- From the psychological perspective, women who undertake a vaginal delivery have a positive birth giving experience. Women undergoing this method think they should be present in the process.
- The recovery time for women opting for vaginal delivery is shorter. The mother and the baby can make skin contact right after the delivery, which enhances the bonding process.
- Babies who are born through vaginal delivery develop much fewer medical complications. There are fewer respiratory problems, allergies and the baby can start breastfeeding soon.
The Cons of vaginal delivery are as follows:
- Vaginal delivery is a stressful process for the women undergoing it and the time required cannot be predicted. Some deliveries take less time, while others may take hours.
- Usually, there are no cons for the babies who are born via vaginal delivery. In very rare cases, brain injury can be experienced.
The pros of this type of delivery method are as follows:
- Many women choose Caesarean sections to avoid long labor hours. Planned C-section surgeries enable the mother to plan the birth. Better control is acquired over the delivery, which can be predicted properly.
- In case your baby is large, or if you are carrying twins, C-section is the best delivery option.
- If the mother has diseases such as HIV or the mother's blood has a high viral load, C-section surgeries should be opted as the risk of the infection being passed on to the baby is decreased.
The cons of Cesarean section surgery are as follows:
- C-section is a major surgery and a long time is required for recovery. There may be risks of infection, but they can be prevented by caring for the surgical wound properly. C-section delays the breastfeeding process and the mother cannot have immediate contact with her baby, which can affect the bonding.
- Some babies, delivered through C-section may have respiratory problems. C-sections may also cause complications, such as problems with anaesthesia.
While both processes have their pros and cons, it is best to discuss with your doctor to understand which process will suit you more. Depending on your pregnancy and whether there are any complications involved, your doctor will suggest the best way possible.