Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L V N ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am a 19 year old boy and reading in 1st year. Sir sometimes I feel pain in my chest while sleeping when I wake up I feel somewhat relaxed and when I go back to sleep the pain comes back. Sir its really hurting too much. Sir can you please tell me what is the reason behind this and its precautions. Thanks.
Sir From last few months I am feeling backpain. Since I am a badminton player. I am feeling it as a cause. It is not Always but whenever I play continuously for 2-3 hours. It happens. What to do.
I am having frozen shoulder since last 2 years. Taken pain killer. Etc. But there is no improvement. Please guide.
Doctor last 4 years I did excessive masturbations like 2times per day, now am touching with my gf I don't have erections but my body get heat and ejaculate. Now am. Going to stop this habit and take fig juice everyday it will cure for my sex drive and it's possible to get back harder erections? Please tell sir am just 22years old men it's hurting me lot and standing shame with my gf.
My wife suffers from VERTIGO for last several years. Initially The suffering was only once in year during early summer. This year no suffering in summer but was in june she was advised by doctor to take. VERTIN 16 mg for a month twice a day and then 8 mg twice. There was no suffering but when 8 mg were started she was feeling uneasy and had vertigo problem as earlier. She is also taking OSTEOSOLVE and LOSANORM H 25 mg. The vertigo problem is mostly only in morning while waking up. Her left year also pains on backside while she feels giddiness. She has also pains in through out legs. All other things are normal. Please guide us.
I am 33 yrs old, suffering from pivd, lumberlordisis or sciatica left for last eight months. Want surgery free treatment for the kindly advice
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I have a back pain from the last 3 years I want to get rid of this pain? What do I have to do need some good suggestion?
Doctor I have pain in my left leg and arm for last few days. It feels like chronic and stays every time. Please suggest me what to do?
Hi, I feel pain in my Ribs (left side) and both shoulder, neck frequently. Please suggest the cause and treatment.
I am a carpenter so I want sit more time continuously so I feel so pain on my leg any remedies for this.
I have pain in my back I my age is 60 so I can't walk please help me doctor and prescribe some medicine so I feel better About.
I am suffering from pain on my left side shoulders, lower back, neck and some what in left leg. My age is 17 (teenager) please help me out to, deal with it as I think too much for the same.
I am having a problem in my rplus knee joint. I am getting a tic tic sound while walking. Some times getting pain. I am giving it rest. How may days it takes to cure the ligments aeound this.
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
- Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
- Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
- Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won't feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
- Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
- Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.