Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. L V N ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have been facing lower back pain, it came by lifting the weight. But then after some time I had stopped doing that kind of work, I had shown to one Dr. he gave me some medicine and told me to follow some exercise. I am doing it well but then also some time I am facing same problem. please suggest me I am in need of your help.
Pairo se aavaj aata hai cut cut jaise kuch phut raha ho foot mai pain bana rahta hai Pair lal ho jata hai.
Hi, I get pain in my knees whenever I sit folding the knees, same case is with my fingers. I am 30 yrs old height- 5.1" and weight is - 47 kg. Is it arthritis and how can I get rid of this problem. There are frequent changes also in my mood. Unwanted thoughts come in mind. I am unable to concentrate on anything. What can be the possible solution ( in ayurved, home or meditation) for all these problems
Mere kamar aur kandhe my dard ha aur gad ka problem ha nd uric acid jayada ha. Iske liya mujhe konsi medicine leni chaiya. Thanks.
I am 28 an from last 1 week there is a pain in my tailbone and also knee pain is there due heavy scout workout from last 1 montth please help.
My mother has complaint pain in her arms. She can not pick up her own arms. Please tell me treatment for this.
I am having intense leg pain for last one month. I have consult many doctors but no use. What should I do.
Dear sir, I am 69 years old, first I find from Dr. I have an attack on left knee joint, due to austio arthritis, then after few years I feel severe pain around waist particularly at a point at my spine, in every morning I feel pain behind the neck and shoulder and arm joints, I have tested uric acid level is 3.20mg/lt (quatitative turbiidimetricimmunoassay for c reactive protin (c r p) and qualitative determination of rheumatoid arthritis (ra) test, result found negative (by latex aggi) other results are as follows hb% 10.6, total rbc3.57/total wbc count 6.400, neutrofils63% /lymphocytes34% monocytes 1%eocinophiils 2&/basophils 0% per cmm and erithrocyte sedimentation rate e, s. R 42mm ant glucose fasting 103.0 (uner medicine) mg % taking medicine for bp control. For pain I am taking one tab daily at 8 pm tryptomer 10 mg (amitriotyline hydrochloride tab ip) no significant improvement. Now tell me how to get releif of this various type of pain and oblige. Thank you, preferably homoeophatic treatment.
Hello doctor, I have much pain in my back and legs. I also have done MRI but no issues found. I do not know what is the reason behind it. Dr. Suggest me operation but they do not take responsibility of my wellness.
My eyes are paining daily. I removed my spectacles, what should I do please suggest me. And also my back is paining. Recently I joined a company and from morning to evening I have to sit and work in front of computer.
Hi, my age is 28 years. I have been suffering from a severe chest pain. I was ignoring it thinking it might be coz of overeating or bad sleeping posture as upper back was also paining. But last night I couldn't sleep however I could find a bit relaxed pose and slept, its paining with every single movement of body and with deep breath. The pain is at the centre of chest, even a gentle touch pains. May I know the root cause for this pain and the possible treatment? I'm 100% vegetarian, non-smoker, never had alcohol. I'm allergic to pain killers probably diclofenac.
I am 62 years old and suffering from knee pain due to which I could not use staircase. I am suffering this since last three years. I am taking medicines from doctors but pain is not reducing. My weight is 65 kgs. I am a retired officer from central govt. Kindly advise.
I have tennis elbow for 2 months I try everything but no use even Dr. give me a injection to pain have not gone what to do.
If any person is suffering for his/her any pain in back or thoraco lumbar region do a x-ray 1st and consult with orthopedic ?
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS A SIMPLIFIED VERSION FOR PATIENTS UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE:
Knee replacement surgery- which is also known as knee arthroplasty, helps to relieve the pain in the knee thereby restoring the knee function. During this procedure, a surgeon cuts the damaged cartilage and bone from the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone and replaces the same with an artificial joint comprising of high-grade plastics, alloys, and polymers. A patient/surgeon has the liberty to choose the type of knee joint he/she prefers based on factors such as weight, age, overall health etc.
Signs that might indicate a knee replacement surgery
- The pain in the knee keeps coming back all the time.
- The knee aches after a brisk walk or during an ongoing exercise session.
- The mobility of a person has gradually decreased over time as compared to last few years.
- A supporting cane or medication isn’t delivering the desired support or pain relief.
- The knee tends to stiffen when a person sits for a long time. Example- witting through a movie or sitting in the car for too long proves to be a major hurdle.
- The pain proves to be a major problem that intervenes with sleep.
- The knee motion significantly decreases once a person tries to bend the knee.
- Climbing stairs turns out to be a major hurdle.
- Getting out of bathtubs becomes a major challenge.
- The knee becomes and stays stiff or at least half an hour after getting up from bed in the morning. If the stiffness lasts for more than 60 minutes, it is a sign of inflammatory disease.
How is a knee replacement surgery performed?
- Knee replacement surgery requires overnight stay in the hospital.
- It involves a general or spinal anesthesia.
- Once the skin over the surgical site is cleansed with an antiseptic, the doctor makes an incision and takes out the damaged surface of the knee joint.
- The knee joint is then resurfaced with a prosthesis made up of plastic and metal.
A cemented prosthesis is most commonly used during these days. The prosthesis contains 3 components
- Tibial component
- Femoral component
- Patellar component
What are the advantages of knee replacement surgery?
- The biggest advantage of this surgery is the freedom from constant and throbbing pain.
- The fact that surgery can increase the mobility also proves to be a blessing for the general condition of the patient.
- Knee replacement also helps a patient to get rid of supporting device such as a cane, wheelchair, pain medications etc.
- The feeling of stiffness also goes away after the surgery.