Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L. Saraswathi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L. SaraswathiYour feedback matters!
Sir my sister is aged of 39 years, she dint get marriage because of family issues. As she dint get marriage . Any effects will be in future !
I have severe pain in my head from past one week taken disprin is also of no use went fr checkup bt doctors gave saridon which want useful either please help me get through this thank you!
My daughter is 4years old And she has a style on her left eye which remains untreated. We apply Betadine regularly bt it keeps on appearing once or twice every year What is the best treatment? Please advice urgently.
I have a desk job and since few months there is lot of fat accumulation on my waist line. So, how do I get rid of it?
I underwent cataract surgerylast yr but tears coming and dry eyes, I even consulted ent Dr. also he told nothing is wrong pl. Suggest the remedy.
I am not take interest in intercourse. I was got married before 4 years. But after birth of my baby i. E. 2 years old I lost my interest in sex.
I have blacks pots as well as pimples on my back I Used scar removal cream but did not see any change what should I do?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 17 year old school boy sirji my penis size is so small and so thick please help me how to increase penis size any treatment or oil to increase penis size within months and next question what should be penis size to satisfy the women thanks.
Milk is very important for a healthy lifestyle, as studies show that people who drink milk avoid significant fat gain. In milk there is calcium for healthy bones, phosphorous, magnesium, protein, vitamin B12, vitamin A, zinc, riboflavin, folate, vitamin C, and most importantly, vitamin D.
Buy organic milk. Studies have shown that organic milk is much healthier than regular milk. Some benefits of organic milk is the fact that organic milk is from cows that haven't been given growth hormones, it is wholesome, produced without harmful pesticides, etc.
- Organic milk isn't produced with antibiotics. Overuse of antibiotics is a serious health problem. Today, of all the main places that antibiotics is overused is in agriculture. Organic milk comes from cows that were not given antibiotics, so it doesn't contribute to the growing problem of bacterial resistance.
Be aware of all the vitamins and minerals found in milk:
- Calcium: Keeps bones and teeth healthy; helps your body maintain bone mass.
- Protein: A good source of energy: builds and repairs your muscle tissue; good after work-outs.
- Potassium: Helps you keep a good blood pressure.
- Phosphorus: Helps strengthen your bones and gives you energy.
- Vitamin D: Helps your body maintain your bones.
- Vitamin B12: Helps maintain healthy red blood cells and helps maintain nerve tissue.
- Vitamin A: Helps maintain the immune system; helps maintain normal vision and good skin.
- Niacin: Improves your metabolism; have a glass before doing aerobics.
Drink milk to have clear skin. For thousands of years, milk has been known to keep skin clear. The lactic acid found in milk aids in removing dead skin cells, and therefore keeps your skin clear and rejuvenated.
Drink milk for healthy teeth. Milk has been shown to protect the enamel against acidic foods. Also, the calcium and vitamin D found in milk keeps bones strong, although teeth are not considered bones.