Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KusumaYour feedback matters!
What STD can be there with oral sex for insertive partner? Can you pls suggest what STD test should be taken?
Hi. I started bleeding when I was 7 week pregnant. Then went to the hospital doctors told no heartbeat. The bleeding continues 2 -3 days clots went through bleeding. As natural miscarriage is there doctors given misopristol. But 4 days checkup some portion of fetus is there. So Doctors given Mifepristone tab.
I delivered my baby on Thursday 7th April, my nipples got sore feeding the baby. Can you please suggest any remedy.
I am 37 years and married. Last year went through failed IVF. For some time I got my periods regular but for the last 4-5 months the periods have stopped suddenly and there is no pregnancy. I have already been treated for cyst also before the IVF. What would you suggest.
My wife is 20 years old. She has a lot of white discharge and itching on skin near her vaginal opening especially during sex. I use condoms while having sex. Please help. Me with this.
Doctor is month mere periods miss ho gye the toh Maine deviry 10 mg tablet le 3 days 9pills 3 days ho gye code hue abi tk periods nhi hue m unmarried and I never did anything wrong.
At the age of 40 I get menopause is that worried can you give me some guidance. I always grumpy don't feel do sex sometime my husband get angry I don't know what to do is there any medicine to get back the period isn't too early to get manoposs?
Hi, my wife is in 9 month of her pregnancy, is it ok to have intercourse, coz our first baby was normal delivery.
I have done unprotected sex after periods on 12 day n 2nd day I hav taken unwanted 72. So my question is that I get pregnant after taken dis medicine.
Dear Mam, My wife is 26 years old and her period is regularly comes on date but some few month almost one and half month my wife's period is not come suddenly today my wife starting bleeding but her blood is black colour. So pl. Help me it's normal or not. And Mam we tried for child last three month. But not success. Pl. Give me a your valuable reply. Thanks.
I would like ask one thing that my wife is pregnant now and I would like to do sex with her and even she also asking me to do that so is it safe to baby if am doing this with wife.
I had sex without condom. But my boy friend dropped d white water down still I ate i-pill but I didn't got periods immediately after eating periods. Please suggest me wat to do.
When it comes to accidents and other such traumatic incidents, a concise approach is needed to assess and manage the person’s injuries. The immediate response to an accident is known as basic life support and can be performed by anyone, but advanced trauma life support must be performed by a certified medical practitioner. The main objective of trauma life support is to address the greatest threat to life first.
Trauma life support has three stages primary survey, secondary survey and tertiary survey. A primary survey is the first part of proving trauma life support. This should be addressed in a series of steps that follows the mnemonic, ABCDE.
- Assess the airways: If the person is able to talk, his airways are clear. Hence call out to the person and try to get a verbal response. If the patient is unconscious, make him lie down on the floor with the chin tilted back. Open the mouth and check for any obstructions. Fluids such as blood or vomit that is obstructing the airways may be suctioned out. In case the airway is still obstructed, an endotracheal tube may be inserted.
- Breathing and ventilation: Check for chest movement that may indicate breathing. If present, tracheal deviation and subcutaneous emphysema should be identified. An inspection of the chest can help identify penetrating injuries, bruising, tracheal deviations and a flail chest segment.
- Circulation: Look out for hypovolemic shock that may be caused by excessive bleeding. This bleeding can be controlled by applying direct pressure on the wound. Establish two intravenous lines and administer crystalloid solution to the patient. If the person still does not respond, administer type specific blood or O negative blood to the person.
- Disability assessment: A basic neurological assessment can be made by alerting the person, verbal stimuli and its response or unresponsiveness. Towards the end of the primary survey, the Glasgow coma scale can be used to determine the patient’s level of consciousness.
- Exposure control: While the patient’s clothes will need to be completely removed, protect him from hypothermia by covering him with warm blankets. Warm intravenous fluids before administering them and maintain a warm environment.
Once the patient’s vital signs are turning normal, the medical practitioner can start the secondary survey. This involves a head to toe medical examination and understanding of family medical history. X-rays of the injury sites may also be taken. If at any point, the person’s condition begins to deteriorate, a primary survey should be repeated. As soon as possible, the patient must be shifted off the hard spine board and placed on a firm mattress. This is followed by a tertiary survey, which helps identify injuries that may have been missed earlier and other related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.