Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KrupaYour feedback matters!
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and consult the gynaecologist immediately.
I have done my urine pregnancy test and it was positive my last periods was on 10 March 2016. Bhcg was 32650 and I have no such symptoms of pregnancy . is i am pregnant or not ?
My wife is 7th month pregnant. Daily she is suffering from back pain. What care to be taken to recover from pain.
We had unprotected intercourse this morning ,where in her periods stopped two days ago. In this intercourse I have not put my penis inside the vagina but I was trying to masturbate over her vagina and the sperms came out over her vagina. She went inside and cleaned it off immediately and took a ipil. Will it help? And what should be done now to avoid pregnancy? If there is a risk.
I had sex with my boyfriend and I missed my periods. I doing pregnancy test at home for twice but I am not pregnant I went to my doctor she gave me maprate tab. For five days twice a day and then I will have my periods its 3rd day a grey white discharge is coming out of vagina and stomach and backache. what do I do now to get my periods still can I be pregnant.
My wife is 48 years old ,menopause period is on now , last one year no periods,is it safe to have sex now without contraception
We r trying to conceive bt my periods come early n first two days one spot is noted after two days I get regular bleeding what date to I consider for periods for eg I got my period on 28 only one spot noted n 30 I got regular bleeding I can't get date for ovulation? please help?
I m 43. I have got period problems after I was diagnosed fibroids. I have put on weight bcoz of that. N get tired also.
Why one should go for lapro hysteroscopy? And provide complete details about this. Any risk factor or any other option is there any medicine for cure. Cost of Lapro surgery.?
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.
I am married. suffering from loose motion and monthly problem together. I faced problem in the starting of my mensuration cycle. in starting my body become cold and flow of blood is very low after 2 days flow become little better now 7 days occur in my periods and now I have problem again in stopping very slow flow occur till now. And have loose motion problem still. I took medicine of loose motion but after one day the problem was still there. How I overcome this 2 problems of periods and loose motion. I have normal thyroid.
I am not having my periods since 3 months. I don't know what the problem is. I am not pregnant. Pls give some suggestions.
Hi. My self Roshani. I have a vaginal discharge as well I have itching n swelling too. I have never seen to a doctor it is happening since a month ago. Now I have no clue what to do.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex approx 20-25 days before. But her periods not started yet. More than 9 days are over than her usual date of periods. Please suggest some ayurvedic remedy to avoid pregnancy or any medicine to abort early pregnancy.
Every couple should visit their doctor for it at least three months prior planning to have a baby.
Both partners should be physically and mentally healthy to start their journey of responsibility and joy.
2)What to expect on your visit to your doctor?
Your doctor will take a detailed medical history of yours and your family too. She will examine you and will advice some tests like blood sugars ; haemoglobin; thyroid tests; antibodies to rubella and toxoplasma and more depending on your history.The aim is to diagnose and treat any medical illness or deficiency found before you conceive.
3)Steps to be taken.......