Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krupa
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KrupaYour feedback matters!
I got married 10 months back. Trying for having a baby but no results. Is any specific time period for having sexual intercourse to have a child. So n so days before or after the womens periods. Or etc. Or anytime if we have intercourse we can get successful. please clarify.
We re a married couple. We had intercourse various times but my wife's hymen is still not ruptured. She feels it pain some while having intercourse. Can it be done medically. Kindly help me out.
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 25 year old I was plan for child. So what will I do. I period coming on this moth 12/2/16 so what should I do. I have completed 9month for marriage? Please suggest me the good thing?
Childbirth comes within an age bracket. Women feel this more so than men. Career demands or other personal choices can delay the time to get pregnant. Thus, freezing your eggs can prove to be beneficial, if you delay childbirth to focus on your career or education, or if you have certain medical conditions such as cancer.
- Egg Retrieval: Before the eggs are harvested, there is a lot you have to do. The first month is spent taking blood tests and ultrasounds. In the second month, you will have to take medicines before your procedure for egg retrieval. Ultrasounds and blood tests are also conducted at this stage to monitor the growth of the eggs. Around the time of your ovulation, the eggs will be harvested. You will be lightly sedated during the procedure. After the procedure, you might feel bloated and experience cramping. At least 15 eggs are retrieved for optimum chances. The medicines prescribed are all hormone injections which you can self-administer.
- Freezing and Storage: The largest human cell is the egg. It is comprised mainly of water. When the eggs are frozen, crystals can form which can destroy it. So an anti-freeze replaces the water after the eggs are dehydrated. This prevents crystal formation. Eggs are frozen using vitrification. In this process, the eggs are either slowly or flash frozen. Eggs can be frozen for as long as 10 years. This does not hamper the quality.
- Risks: There is no guarantee that freezing eggs will lead to having a baby. Sometimes, eggs do not survive the freezing or the thaw.
- Advantages: For women who are suffering from cancer, freezing their eggs might be the best option. They might want to preserve their fertility before their cancer treatment starts. This is useful since radiation and chemotherapy can harm your chances of getting pregnant.
The obvious advantage of freezing your eggs would be the fact that it gives you time. It lets you decide and keeps you one step ahead of your biological clock.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!