Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KrishnaveniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hyperthyroidism tsh 0.005.And I ve 75 mm fibroid in uterus. Heavy bleeding nd irregular periods. I am 31 years old. And I ve no. Kids yet. Please suggest right treatment for me.
I am 31 years old female with pcod problem. I am not married yet. Due to certain reasons my marriage will be delayed for 2 more years. Hence, I want to be ready for pregnancy at 34 age. Please suggest what are the precautions and points I have to maintain from now on for a healthy pregnancy.
The Power Of Passion
Passion is the energy that can fuel a project, or a task. It gives you the energy to jump out of bed every morning or go to bed late after you have worked out the last block that was stopping your passion from flowing. It has a similar role to inspiration. When we engage in something we are passionate about, we feel free from external and internal blocks and in control. Time recedes into the background, and we feel empowered to engage in flow.
Research has shown that passion has brought people back to life and start thriving again, making them more emotionally stable and a strong mental equilibrium. Abraham Maslow, a US psychologist said that without passion, nobody would reach their “self actualised” state.
Passion can make or break you. Passion can make you feel invigorated, committed, focussed, connected, courageous, creative, satisfied and productive. A man can be passionate about sports and take out time every week to indulge in his passion, while keeping his boss and family happy.
On the other hand, it can also ruin your life by being obsessed and possessed by the fire of passion. A workaholic, who doesn’t go back home till 2 am and reports to office again at 10 am, he who doesn’t see his children nor relaxes or does any physical activity is ensuring a quick burnout in the guise of following a passion. A harmful passion can be diagnosed easily by gauging whether it controls you or you feel in control of your life, which is about harmonious passion.
WHY YOU MUST NEVER GIVE UP YOUR PASSION
1. Helps you unwind and relax - Zafar liked to do puzzles, crosswords and Sudoku when he started his day. It freshened him up and his mind became sharper as he looked at various permutations and combinations for the words and numbers. Daily new neural pathways were getting stronger in his brain. This exercised his left brain adequately every day. He slept well. Do remember not to do such exercises before sleeping.
2. Expands your life - Some hobbies like travelling, cooking, collecting trivia has its own benefits. This involves physical activity and meeting up with other people. This helps a person to remain connected with society and keep active. Ram liked travelling so much that he gave up his job to become a globe trotter and tied up with a TV channel to commentate on tourist locations. He earns handsomely from his hobby. His self esteem has doubled since then.
3. Keeps your mind productively channelized - Nandini’s problem was that she didn’t have anything to do while the kids were away at school. She had started feeling depressed and got headache often. She knew that she connected well with the children in the neighbourhood and had a flair for painting. She started teaching them painting in the evenings. Soon she became very busy and had no time to get bored. She not only made new friends, she also earned the respect and awe of her community. She feels energised, happy and motivated to work while looking forward to life.
4. Success at work - Often passion has been linked to success at work. It is seen that people who are passionate, committed and hardworking often excel in their work as they have a goal to achieve. They look forward to their day and any hurdles or failures don’t deter them from trying again. Neela was always passionate about becoming an IT professional. She had grown up playing with computers. Despite her family not agreeing with her choice of profession, she went ahead and burnt the midnight oil to score high in school and college. She got picked up in campus placements and today she holds a coveted position in the company. She has motivated many girls from her conservative community to study and get work.
5. Keep away illness - Having a hobby or working passionately has its own share of health benefits. People have reported higher physical and emotional immunity. They had deep and strong bonding with their community. They didn’t suffer from insomnia, depression, dementia and anxiety and hope was alive in them till the end. They knew that success and failure are two sides of the same coin.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hello I am 28 years old and married and my period date was 28 of march but I was taken primolut n for postponed the periods and after that we had sex but still I dnt have my periods and right now I am taking n k cap tablet please suggest what to do.
My period date was 11th July 2016 and it's almost 7 days late and I had unprotected sex on 16th July 2016 so is there any chance of getting pregnant as we are in doubt but my bf didn't ejaculated inside my vagina. Should I take ipill for safety or should I wait for my periods please help doctor.
Hi sir, In Feb I got married and yesterday I came to now she is pregnant of one month. So I want to now what precautions should be taken to avoid issue about pregnancy And a healthy baby and what deit should be maintained, exercise and check ups! From which month scanning should done and what all the things should be and shouldn't be do by her. I request you to answer my question. So thankful to you and what care should be taken from me. Thank you.
My wife' s period not coming for 46days. As last mens was on 26 feb15. I have tested by several pregnancy kit but they are creating confusion as control line red and teating line showing fade colour. I am confused. As I have a 5 month child. Please advice me. Thanks.
How to improve sex power and if I intercorse with anybody. It create effect my sex power or mantility.
I am 43 years female I was having periods since feb 2015 some time continuously for 20 days, then gap for one week then start heavy bleeding with clots then stop after one or two days again start after one or two days with sever pain, this is going on since feb. I consulted a doctor he advised dienogest tablet 1/ day, where ultrasound shows nothing unusual except bulky in size uterus, suggest me what can be the cause of this bleeding is it some serious problem? or some other test are required? should I keep on taking dienogest tablet? is it a suitable medicine? or it has some side effect?
Hello doctor .I have pcos from 2 years. I have miscarriage on July 11. Till I didn't get periods. But now my urine test is positive. Without knowing I am I pregnant. I took primolut n tablets from 17 August to 20 August .I consult gynecologist. She has given naturogest 200 tablet and folic acid tablets. My problem and tension is I have taken primolut n tablets .now its positive. Last month itself I had miscarriage .Do primolut and harm baby ?Do naturogest 200 helps in preventing miscarriage. Trying for baby from a year. What care should I take to to don't harm baby. please explain me in detail. please tell precautions to care baby. please help me doctor. Explain me in detail. Do naturogest 200 helps in pregnancy. Do primolut n harm baby. please help me doctor.
I know will that my 44 years old wife has hormonal deficiency. Symptoms are hair loss No interest in sex Pain in breast but no any disease fond. I do not want to go for any hormones test. Is any medicine for my wife. As on the base of doctor's experience.Please tell.
Hi. I am 23 years old. I look very lean. And flat chest. I am getting married soon but I don't have that personality to carry sarees and bridal elegance. I think it might be problematic with my husband's satisfaction level too. And I have been recently affected by urine infection I.e ecoli bacteria. Took antibiotics and consulted doctor and again m feeling burning sensation now. Could you please help me with nutrition I should take to grow fat and breast size improvement or are their any surgeries I can cope up with? Also help me with this ecoli infection. I almost took 10 antibiotic injections into nerves few months back now again it came. I drink lots of water.
Heart attack or myocardial infarction mostly occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked due to one or more reasons. The most prominent reason could be high fat or cholesterol that results in plaque build up in the coronary artery. The restricted blood flow has the potential to damage or even destroy the heart muscle. Some of the symptoms that can be helpful when it comes to the identification of a heart attack are listed below.
1. Discomfort in the Chest - Your chest may feel tight and pressured when you are about to be hit by a heart attack. Pain or discomfort in the chest is usually central typically felt behind the sternum, the central bone of chest. It may not be pain, it may be only discomfort, it may only be in upper part of tummy, very commonly confused with a gas problem. It is often accompanied by a painful sensation in the chest or arms. If a chest pain lasts more than 15-20 min it can be assumed to be a heart attack. This aching sensation may even spread to your back, neck or jaw.
2. Feeling of inconvenience - Often before the heart attack, the person may have feelings of nausea, ingestion, abdominal pain or a heartburn.
3. Breathing problems - Another prominent symptom of heart attack is shortness of breath which is accompanied by cold sweat and fatigue.
If you think you are getting a heart attack, you should immediately take one tablet of Aspirin, 4 tablets of a drug called Clopidogrel, and one tablet of Atorvastatin 80 mg and rush to the nearest possible medical facility as time is very important in the treatment of an acute heart attack.
Related Tip: Heart Attack - Is the Damage Reversible?