Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Krishnarjun ReddyYour feedback matters!
Iam 23 years old, I have a bad breath and permanent cold for almost 3years. What are the remedies should I follow?
I am 47 seven years old male. I was using gutkha since 15 years, I left gutkha from 24. 02. 2015 completely. Now I am able to open my mouth only 1/2 inch wide. Please suggest.
I am 41 year male my mouth opens only very less as I used to chew paan masala and tobacco, my cheek are sensetive to heat and cold, could not eat spicy, warm and cold food. How to cure this?
She has pain in her gums since last week, she take healthy diet regularly. What should be done to improve her condition?
Hi. My question is whether a temporary filling is put in teeth after removing all the cavities or some cavity is left behind while doing temporary filling and that cavity is removed while doing a permanent filling.
I have to fix my front teeth I lost only one but Doctor told one teeth cannot be fixed so they grained another two teeth then they fixed a crown set of three teeth and I enquired about dental implant but they told success of implants are very rare so better to go for crown. Please suggest on this now I am looking for implant treatment weather I can go ahead?
I have a teeth which needs rct but I am very much scared of the pain. As I also have a injection phobia. Get faint out. How to get rid of tooth pain. I put cotton to cover cavity so temprly no food goes there. Please advice.
Please advice me about wisdom tooth should I go to dentist for the removal of it or is there any alternate for that.
My teeth are not in white. I want to change it. How many days it will taken to change? Is there any esi card option for hospital?
Hi Doctor I am suffering from pulp infection and I consult BDS Dentist he suggested to root canal treatment, can I know the details about it and what is the fee for root canal and cost of cap.
Sir again I want to ask for my mother she has a problem in chewing and she has some half teeth so can you suggest her some solution that how can she change her teeth her age is 47.
I am a 60 yr. Old woman. I have to get my wisdom tooth from the left upper jaw removed. Will there be any side effects after tooth extraction. Is an oral surgeon, better than a dentist for the process of tooth extraction? Pl. Advise.
Sir, I m 28 years old female, during sleep at night mere mouth me pani bhr jata hai, is it any problem?
Hi. Ten days back I had slept in a wrong position and noticed pain in my shoulder joint whenever I lift it at a particular angle. Later I went a tooth extraction where doctor gave me pain killers to relieve tooth pain. With them the shoulder pain also nullified. Recently before 2 days when I stopped my pain killers course I started noticing a pain when performing activities like head bath or wearing shirt. I approached a physiotherapist who diagnosed it as supraspinatus tendonitis. She recommended me for physio therapy for 10 days where daily session cost is quite expensive. I can use my hand normally but the problem arises only some times whenever I make abrupt motion at some particular angle. As the problem now became mild I can not decide whether to continue physio or stop it keeping in mind its expensiveness. The physiotherapist gave me dry needling in my first session and tomorrow is my second of ten sessions. Please answer me whether I can stop in middle? Is it ok to avoid those huge expenses for a mild pain? Will my condition heal naturally?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.