Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Murthy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna MurthyYour feedback matters!
My son is 4 years old and has cold blocked nose every now and then. Disturbed sleep he has I give him mucolite whenever he gets the blocked nose but always I don't want to give him medicines. Once I stop them after a week it comes back again. It's worse when he sleeps. Pls help.
I m suffering from hair loss please suggest me something by which hair loss will stop nd hair may grow plzzzz answer fastly.
My hair fall start since 6 years and my hair is full of dandruff so please help me. What I do then my hair go thick and hair fall less?
Just got an answer back from three doctors. Now I'm concerned about a deformed baby since I got off both on June 10, 2016 of the medications. I spoke to our gyno that they said I have to tell them so I have to take a birth control just in cause. I heard it will but, without a condom or using any birth control. Will that happen if our baby will be deformed or retarded?
Hello sir, my problem is penis foreskin not pull back when erected normally I can pull it back what should I do?
Giving oil on head with seborrheic dermatitis. Is it ok? And please suggest treatment to get full time cure from seborrheic dermatitis. Tnq you.
I have a desktop job. I had urinal infection last year. Now I fear that I have it again. I some times get pain in the two side of the kidney. The pain is very mild. What should I do? What should I check.
I am having blood in my urine and vomiting. High bleeding occurs on masturbation and bloody vomit. I haven't taken any medication nor I had any injury. What can be the reason and its solution.
I am 36years old. My husband (37 yrs) is having ulcerative colitis. He is taking vogas OD medicine for curing it. My Husband have lost sexual interest. Is it due to medicine side effect. Pls suggest me medicine for increase his sexual interest.
Hi I am 25 years old male, my question is to you is regarding my eyes. I get sleep very much while working on computer and my eyes becomes very tired and gets closed all the time while working.
My age is 21. And my hight is 6 fit. And my weight is 63. I'll try everything for weight gain. But I failed. So pls suggest me how can I gain my weight.
Regarding Low Sperm count can we need to any more test except semen analysis and testosterone, any more please some one told me ultrasound of testis, and strain.
Hii Doctor I'm saiteja my problem is fat and my age 20 years old and weight is 85 Kgs please say me who to weight loss doctor up to 65 kgs.
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all medicine but no effect yet. I do can you please help me with this.
I had severe itching on my Penis and surroundings. What is the reason for that and how should I overcome it is this penile infection or other diseases.
My weight is decreasing day by day. My age is 20 years and weight is only 49 kg. Pls suggest me a diet plan to gain weight.
Sir my Penis is slightly curved, means not straight. My Penis is only 3.7 inches when in erect. My Penis actual size is 4 inch but due to curved my Penis is 3.7. So give me some tips to get a straight Penis for good sex.
Vaginal yeast infection occurs when too many yeast cells grow in the vagina, causing inflammation. It can spread by sexual contact but is not considered as a sexually transmitted infection. A yeast infection results in soreness or itching in the vagina with a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes of yeast infections in the vagina:
The vagina contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria; but if the balance is disrupted, it can lead to yeast infection. The reasons for overgrowth of yeast infections are:
- If antibiotics are used more than usual, they can decrease the level of lactobacillus bacteria present in the vagina, changing the pH of vagina
- Having high estrogen levels during pregnancy by using high dose birth control pills and hormone therapy can lead to the overgrowth of yeasts.
- Having diabetes, especially when the blood sugar level is not checked and tends to be high
- Having a weak or impaired immune system
- Being overweight and having poor eating habits, including foods high in sugar level
Risk factors associated with the condition:
A number of factors can increase your risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection.
- Using antibiotics heightens your risk of developing vaginal yeast infection as it disrupts the balance between yeast and bacteria. Excessive intake of antibiotics can kill healthy bacteria, leading to overgrowth of yeast organisms.
- Having a weak immune system with conditions such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV can lead to an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Corticosteroid medicines also weaken the immune system.
- Wearing pants that are tight-fitting, nonabsorbent and undergarments that trap warmth and moisture
- Having high estrogen levels due to an imbalance of hormone levels during pregnancy or menstrual cycle can also lead to vaginal yeast infection.