Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Leela
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna LeelaYour feedback matters!
How can I improve my hemoglobin and RBC count and I have thyroid too what can I do to improve it so that I don't loose my hair and feel energetic whole day.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 20 yrs old having. Hypothyroid. I am facing irregular periods and so much of hairfall. What shall I do to control this? please sugest me. I am going to depression day by day due to these hairfall problem. And shall I get pregnant? my tsh level is 1.4 nd my t4 is 10.4. Please suggest me.
I am 53 years old. Since 2003 suffering type 2 diabetes. Super level always 250/350 stands. Human mustard insulin 40 iu is continue 16/22 point daily. How my super level will be normal? I am a business man with no hard work. M M Gupta Bhubaneswar.
Hello Doctor! My sister suffering from thyroid problem age 28. Last test reports (TT3) 0.92 (TT4) 8.4 (TSH) 7.36 Previous tablet mcg 75 so please suggest her tablet dose. Thanks.
Diabetes is a condition that cannot be completely cured. It can be regulated and brought under control. Once you maintain your usual level of diabetes within the prescribed normal amount, you can be referred to be as non-diabetic. Surging levels of diabetes over a long span of time might negatively affect some organs in your body and also deteriorate your immune powers. Here is where the role of Ayurvedic medicines becomes imperative. One of the most potent and competitive ways of to deal with diabetes and bring it under control, while deleting the chances of any side effects is with the use of Ayurvedic medicines and therapy.
Symptoms of Diabetes:
There is a long list of common symptoms related to diabetes. Some of the most common symptoms out of the lot are-
- Disproportionate and varied levels of thirst,
- Frequent and uncontrollable urge for urination,
- Sudden hunger sprang,
- Sudden weight loss for some,
- Sudden weight loss for some,
- Thinning hands and legs,
- A constant feeling of irritation,
- An increased level of fatigue,
- Blurring vision,
- Itchy and spotty skin,
- Slow healing of scratches and cuts,
- Increased chances of infection,
- Swollen gums, loosening teeth, pulling of gums away from the teeth,
- Deterioration in sexual activities amongst men,
- Tingling sensations and numbness in your hind and fore limbs, etc.
These symptoms only keep on increasing, till the time they start affecting serious organs of your body. This can be protected by a visit to Ayurvedic doctors in the initial days of detection of the disease.
How to Detect Diabetes?
Diabetes can be detected with the help of a blood test or urine test. Both these tests are competent enough to detect the level of sugar in your blood and also whether it is controlled or not. Visiting a doctor can also help you to put your finger on the fact, whether the symptoms you are facing are related to diabetes or not.
When Should You Consult a Specialist?
You should visit a doctor as soon as you notice a couple of symptoms of diabetes mentioned above or for that matter have had your monthly medical tests done, and they show an uncontrolled level of glucose in your blood. Consulting a doctor will lead to a proper diagnosis of the condition and the prescription of best Ayurvedic medicines and treatments for speedy recovery.
Ayurvedic Medicine for Diabetes:
Though diabetes can be regarded to as a modern ailment, Ayurveda has surfaced as one of the best cures for the condition. The aim of Ayurveda is to control the level of glucose in the blood, with the use of all natural medication, which poses no additional harm or side effects to the patients.
Diabetes is a life style disorder in which the role of the drug is last. First is observing dietic principles, second is practicing pranayama, meditation and yoga regularly. And lastly, the use of drugs. Hence one should never take lot of stress. Worrying increases the problem. Very simple drugs are Amlaki Haridra Guduchi Avarthaki (Thangedu in telugu) are highly recommend.
Some of the best Ayurvedic medicines for diabetes are-
- Coccinia Indica,
- Neem or Azadirachta Indica,
- Mulberry or Morus Indica,
- Bitte Gourd or Momordica Charantia,
- Eugenic Jambolana,
- Fenugreek or Trigonella Foenum, etc.
While these Ayurvedic medicines might not cure the condition 100% but they control the level of glucose to a level where a patient becomes almost normal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!