Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna LeelaYour feedback matters!
I am a girl of 25 years. I am suffering from thyroid and I want to know why it occurs and how I can cure it ? Also I would like to know what is the right time to get the thyroid test done i.e. morning only or at any time during day ?
Hi. My mom is diabetic, she is on insulin. She is been telling she can't see very clear. She once underwent retina anjo. Is der any treatment can be done so that it won't go worst in coming future. Please refer any treatment or any doctor she can consult as early as possible. Preferably in chennai. Thanks.
My mother is having problem of high Blood pressure, asthma & she is also diabetic, she is taking medicines from past ten years but still sometimes she faces problems. Like weakness & anxiety.
Type 2 diabetes (T2DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder that prevents the body from processing sugar or glucose. The disorder causes insufficient production of the hormone Insulin (responsible for regulating sugar into the different parts of your body); or the body's failure to respond to the hormone produced. Although no cure is available for T2DM, there are several ways in which you can help prevent Type 2 diabetes in your child. These are:
1. Get your child to indulge in some physical activity - Spending about 60 minutes of the day on physical activity can help your child to ward off Type 2 diabetes. In terms of screen time, it shouldn't be over 2 hours a day. By doing so, he or she ends up building his or her muscles as well as gets rid of extra fat from the body. An active life would also help your child to maintain an optimal body weight with obesity being a cause of this form of diabetes. Whether it's a sport like swimming, cricket or basketball, or even walking and dancing, physical activity in any form can help in preventing your child from developing Type 2 diabetes.
2. Plan a well-balanced diet for your child - Encouraging your child to have healthy foods and making right food choices can also lower his or her chances of getting this metabolic disorder. Foods high in fiber like whole grain cereals and bread, lentils, fruits, and vegetables should be consumed. Similarly, foods low in trans and saturated fats like lean meat, chicken, yogurt and cheese should be included in your child's diet. Processed foods, as well as sugary drinks, should be no-no when it comes to your child's diet.
3. Adopting proper eating habits - It is not only making the right food choices that are important but eating right as well is vital for preventing the onset of diabetes. Having meals with fix portion sizes is a habit that you need to develop in your child. Ideally, half the plate should be filled with vegetables and fruits; a quarter with lean protein like chicken; and the remaining with whole grain. To accompany the meal, make your child have one cup of no-fat or low-fat milk. Desserts like ice cream and cookies should be allowed only once or twice a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Sir I am diabetic detected 2 years back. My fasting is 85 and pp is 140-160 average. I am taking no medicine and avoids all diabetic food. Earlier I have asked the same question, you have suggested for Hba1c, which I got report yesterday an it is 6.5. Shall I need any medication. Please suggest.
I am 58 years old suffering from diabetic blood sugar 320 after meals and memory power is very poor what can I do for taking medical solutions ?
I am suffeeing with diabetes and blood pressure at the same time please suggest me that what diet chart I should follow and what is the ideal measure of diabetes before and after lunch.
My father is facing 3 types of problems, Obesity's Diabetes Varicose veins. Suggests a best solution or treatment.
I'm suffering from lot of pain in my body and I've thyroid and my legs are paining and swelling from so many days please suggest me something to get rid of it very quickly.
I am 49 years old male, I am having sugar for the last 2 years, I am only on precaution, not taking any advice and my sugar level is 110 & 155. please advice.
I am 25 year old male, and I have diabetes from last 8 months, what should I do to cure the disease.?
I am 47 years old lady having subclinical hypothyroidism, was on med (thyronorm100), a week back I stopped taking medicine and started yoga, and ayurvedic tablets, I started having fever ranging 99.5-101f please advise. Tsh levels are on normal range for the last three years.
Sir my hb1 ac between 5.7 to 6.1 my life is full of family problems all time I am in under stress and my mom is diabetic last 12 years and my father is diagnosed from last 3 year have any short time medicine which I use to recover my blood sugar at below 90. Please advise.
Diabetes is highly common health issue in India. Your blood sugar levels increase beyond the normal levels and cause other related problems like swelling, frequent urination, nausea, heart ailments etc. Conventional drugs can only control the symptoms, but cannot help the person to completely get rid of diabetes. However, here are some suggestions from Ayurveda that can help you in treating your diabetes in a way that it will never return.
- Food habits: Try avoiding foods that are high on sugar and whatever you eat, do not eat it all at once. Eat in small portions spread over the day. Limit carbohydrate and fat intake in your diet; instead try to consume whole grain foods and vegetables.
- Lifestyle changes: Avoid alcohol, drugs and smoking. Sleep soundly and sufficiently. Maintain your body weight and take care of your health by getting routine checkups done for sugar and other possible ailments that may be underlying causes of your diabetes.
- Must Do's: Practice a healthy lifestyle by undertaking regular exercise and yoga. Practice medication and go out for a walk at least once in the day. Also, make it a habit to mix half a tablespoon of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of amla powder with half a tablespoon of methi seeds and consume it every day. Incorporating these habits in your lifestyle would definitely help you in getting rid of diabetes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.