Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KishoreYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with dysentery 4 months back, went through medications, I used to had frequent urge to defecate 10-12 times a day with mouscous and blood and mild to harsh stomach cramping, the disease last for about two months bt now it has been reduced to 2-3 times a day with no mucus and no blood and no to mild stomach ache sometimes, but my bowel habit have been changed drastically after the disease, earlier I used to had urge to defecate 1 time a day, maximum of 2 times occasionally. Moreover a feeling of incomplete defecation is always there now, feels like something is still inside, passing of gas has become frequent, and mucus present in feces occasionally. Please prescribe me with some medicine to prevent this chronic form of dysentery, I am student of 12standard and I have a career to make bt this condition had made me depressed out of life.
My skin getting dry and healing on hands and legs during winter what are home remedies to get healthy skin.
What makes you prone to Acne?
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people also get affected.
There are various factors that makes the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle resulting in acne.
Some causes that makes your skin prone to acne are:
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body is stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
- Cosmetics: Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
Apply honey on your lips before going to bed and use a soft brush to massage the lips next morning. This would remove the dry and dead cells from your lips.
Apply olive oil on your lips before taking a bath. You wouldn?t need a lip balm to moisturize them.
Apply natural ghee on your lips to improve the health of your lips.Make a paste of rose petals and some cream; apply this paste on your lips to make them soft and pink.
Mix coriander juice, carrot juice and mint juice and apply them on your lips.
Coconut milk is a great way to moisturize your lips naturally.
Rub a slice of cucumber on your lips to lighten dark lips.
Take half teaspoon of olive oil, honey and sugar; mix it well and apply on your lips
Orange peep powder is great to lighten dark lips and exfoliate the,m.
Rub ice cubes on your lips to keep them nourished, moisturized and fresh.
Apply beetroot juice on your lips to make them soft and pink.
Rub half a lemon on your lips in circular motion.
Apply milk cream on your lips to soften and moisturize them.
Crush raspberries and add some aloe-vera gel with a drop of honey to get pink lips.
Take equal quantities of lime and glycerin to lighten dark lips.
Castor and almond oil mixture when applied on lips make them soft and pink.
Turmeric with lime juice or milk cream will help in making dark lips lighter.
Apply a paste of Gram flour and turmeric on your lips. And let it dry. Wash it off to make your lips and beautiful naturally.
A paste made from almonds with some lime juice is a natural remedy for dark lips.
Raw potato juice helps in lightening dark lips.
Mix cream with tomato paste to add natural color to your lips.
Apply butter before bedtime to make them soft and rosy.
Honey with lime juice is great to lighten the color of the lips and nourish them.
Sugar mixed with cold cream when applied on your lips would help in fading the dark color of your lips. Its great way to exfoliate your lips and give back its lost shine.
Scrub your lips with honey, baking soda and olive oil and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Lastly avoid drinking too much tea or coffee and quit smoking.
My mother is 70 years old. She his having fungal infection in between the two small figures. From last two months she is taking the anti fungal medicine. However there is no relief. Doctor have suggested that by surgery the skin can be removed. Which doctors are taking these type of surgeries.
I'm losing my eyebrow hairs, under arm hairs n pubic hairs its thinning n not growing back. My body skin is getting shrink. Very dry. My age is 25f. I'm not taking proper food time to time. Due to som personal problems. If I il not eat food for proper time, my legs n hands wil b numb. I am very much scared to visit doctor. Recently I got uti problem. Now it's been clear. I'm getting big pimples on my chin n sometimes on my neck. I'm not getting my periods properly frm 6 to 7 yrs. I have cold prblm evrytim. Should sneez in the evry mrng. Doctor pls suggest me, why I'm having this problems? What is d reason behind this? Is there any serious issue? Please suggest me some medication for my thinning hairs specially on my eyebrows n pubic area. N I did not got any fever or any health issues till now. It's d matter of my eyebrow hairs thinning, its really hurting me Some time I il not get sleep because of thinking al my health issues. We are poor family. Don't knw what hppnd to me. Please suggest me some medication doctor.
I am 30 year old male and suffering from dark circles under eyes since 4-5 years.What should I do to remove these?
I am 18 year old my face is so dark I am try every face treatment but if not glow how glow my screen please answer the my question.
I am 28 year old for faced white pimple problem in long term so I known about the which food avoid and what food easy to eat in blood purify example in homemade food and ayurvedic details.
Is it possible to remove white spots on my skin by medicine only or it require skin surgery? I take lots of medicine but effective result.
Dark circles are my heredity, since the age of 24 there has been too much of dark circles. Kindly suggest a proper solution. I am fed up of having medicine I am 24 and White discharge problem as well I have .
My skin became dry. If m etching on my body parts lots of scratch marks appeared. So, Please advise me on this.
My skin is becoming darker day by day itself. How to get fairer skin. I think my skin cells are damaging. So how to recover those dead cells?
6 years back I suffered from chicken pox till now the marks of chicken pox left on my face and few on stomach. How to remove it? which medicine aur tube to be used which does not harm skin?
I am suffering from itching problem and I have got red dots and rashes all over body since a month. Please help me.
I am having eyes too deep in socket from many years like from childhood, is there a remedy to remove circles naturally from below the eyes.
I am 30 years old man, my problem is I have oily skin in my face, due oily skin I face so many problem, I used so many oily face wash after 1 hr or 2 hr again oil in my face, due to this problem I lost my confidence level. please advice and help me what I have to do, to solve this problem.
I had a fair complex but now a days I have a major problem of dullness of my skin and it increases day by day. What I do?
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.