Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Kandala
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KandalaYour feedback matters!
Sinusitis problem. When I eat my nose began to flow with thick fluid. And my right nose is always fill with watery like fluid. Please help me.
I am suffering from sinusitis with daily headache, I am attaching my head x ray please advise any medicine.
I recently had viral fever along with vertigo and was hospitalized. At time time my bp was 89/53. My haemoglobin count is fine 12. But I feel dizziness and breathlessness very often. Also I've started excessive sweating in my palms. The sweat comes like water running over my hand. What should I do?
It's 5th day. I first got ear ache. Then I started feeling a kind of pain in throat. It's much like feel of pressing the wound of inner chick bite, with things. It's that type of feeling of pain in the right side of throat, little inside where I can't put my finger. This pain is actually causing radiating pain in ear. No soar throat, pains more while talking compared to swallowing food, no weakness. Just this pain and intern pain in ear. Highest when I get up. Any suggestion?
I m snoring while sleeping I dint know what is the last 3 month it stated can any body tell me what is the medicine for snoring.
I hav traumatic perforation what precaution I should I take How much time it will take to cure completely.
Mistakenly inhaled acidic fumes (came from basin/toilet cleaning acid). Will it cause any problem to my nostrils or nose? I have an allergy which blocks my nose as soon as I lie down (since 4 yrs).
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps and deviated septum.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub-acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloths: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!