Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Treatment of Loose Teeth
Dental Extractions Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KishoreYour feedback matters!
Doctor. Few days before I have bite my inner skin. While I was chewing. When I saw today in mirror. It has totally cut. Now I am afraid. Wether it is a tissue growing. Help. Me somehow.
Tobacco prematurely ages the mouth and leads to mouth cancers. Smoking tobacco stains teeth and interrupts calcium absorption in your body.
I am 20 years old girl. I have black stains on my upper nd lower teeth. Someone told me that potassium permanganate will clearly remove the stains. Is that true. Can I use that salt for cleaning the stains. please help me.
One warning that most children would have heard from their parent or other elders is, 'don’t eat chocolates, your teeth will get decayed'. And, most children grow up believing this to be true. As this is a global statement thus, more and more research has been done to clarify this. (Learn more to maintain Oral Health in Children)
Let us understand in brief the basic process of tooth decay. The tooth is made of mineralized layer called the enamel that is covered constantly with saliva. There are thousands of bacteria in the mouth. Food substances gradually deposit on the teeth and form plaque (learn more about plaque problem). This combination of a moist environment and bacteria on a mineralized structure produces the ideal environment for bacteria to act and produce acids which break down the minerals in the enamel. This is the first step in the origin of decay. The acid produced attracts more bacteria which further leads to worsening of the decay.
Some of the facts correlating chocolates and tooth decay are as follows:
- Chocolates in particular do not cause tooth decay. Very often, children tend to eat chocolates in between their meals and do not rinse or brush. This leads to greater level of plaque formation, thereby, starting off the process of decay. Not just chocolates any sticky foods can lead to tooth decay. What needs to be enforced is a habit to brush or at the least rinse thoroughly after eating a chocolate bar. In fact, this could be used as a reward, and it can help food deposits formed from other foods also to be washed away. The child gets to eat a chocolate, and good oral hygiene is reinforced too!
- Eating a chocolate before the actual meal is a way to indulge. What happens is that there is no sticky residue on the teeth if eaten this way. The child gets to enjoy chocolate at the same time keeping the teeth away from decay.
- Another habit is to make sure that the child eats all of chocolate at one shot than to keep nibbling at it for hours. That way, the chocolate can be managed with one round of brushing or rinsing
- it is advisable to give the child their share of chocolate at night, as most kids brush teeth before going to bed.
- Dark chocolates contain a good amount of antioxidants and are believed to reduce the incidence of plaque formation and therefore, they counter the effect of acids produced by the bacteria.
So, the next time someone talks about chocolates causing all the tooth decay, tell them it is not that bad, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!!
Suddenly when closing mouth my lips are looking very flat and dull as if drooling down. And I checked my teeth are inside and same like always but lips looking different when closing.
I'm 17years old. I can't sleep at nights properly and I'll get some visions sometimes I don't know what to do and when I wake up in the morning my teeth will be chewing. Can you help me?
I have sensational in my teeth after eating something cold. I used many of toothpastes but nothing good. Yesterday I saw bleeding from my teeth or. What to do sir?
When am eating cool or hot my teeth were getting pain .Am not able to eat hot or cold drinks. Kindly help me in this regards.
I have my front tooth displaced due to repeated falling and is shaking, please recommend sound advise and some medicines.
From yesterday onwards. My teeth is plain so much (at right side. At night pain is so increase. So what can I do with my pain. Give me answer for that.
Good oral hygiene involves:-
1. Brushing your teeth for two to three minutes twice a day (in the morning and at night), preferably with an electric toothbrush
2. Using toothpaste that contains fluoride (fluoride is a natural mineral that helps protect against tooth decay)
3. Flossing your teeth regularly (preferably daily)
4. Not smoking
5. Regularly visiting your dentist (at least once every one to two years, but more frequently if necessary)