Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a nerve pain in left back solder which cause left hand pain with just like paralyse.Please tell.
I have cesarian delivery from baby boy. Delivery date is 04/02/2017. I have pain in stitches, stomach, hip, leg, back and thigh.
I dont know where to start . I feel so hurt, frustrated, disturb and lonely, my prob is that wen I get angry or frustrated I take out all my anger and frustrations at my bf and later feel very guilty. this days he has changed alot. He took to me nicely but we lack that old spark that we had in our relation. Sometimes he use 2 leave me all alone and I feel very bad. N we are not in the same city now, he went fo cochin in anoda city. Do you think he got ova me?? few days ago I told him that he is very changed and I am very hurt by his behavior and I want him to be like before he said that its not possible because I have changed but I have not changed. i am having lots of prob that I cant deal wth so I remain always frustrated and may be in solving my prob I have hurted him alot or might not have taken care of him. Please help me. I really cant leave with-tout him. I feel like crying. I have even asked him whether he got over me. But he always says that he loves me and sometimes gets angry n say dt I olws thnk nonsens. M I being irritating to him? we were very happy bfore. He use 2 look after me lyk ah baby, I love him very very much. I know I should have mange my anger. I feel so guilty now. He is the only 1 wt whm I share everything. He is my love, my dad, my bestie, my everything. I will be very alone if he would leave me, I may even commit suicide.
Respected sir. I want to get a T-Prop injection for body building I want to know its side effects on my body.
Doctor previously I had pimple now the pimple went off but I have some pitted scar and black spot what should I do to cure that give me easy remedies pls.
Gastroparesis is a condition when your stomach feels full and heavy even after it has been more than a couple of hours after meal. Generally, it takes maximum 1 & ½ hours for the stomach to feel empty, but if the time taken for it is more, then this is a condition of gastroparesis. It means there is some change in your normal digestion process.
In this circumstance, the food in your stomach doesn’t digest easily and creates a lump. As a result, you have hard time digesting your food. It also means the nerves connected to the stomach are not functioning well. There are a number of reasons for which you can get gastroparesis.
- Diabetes is one of the most common causes of making you feel fuller.
- Disorders in the nervous system, mainly Parkinson’s disease or cerebral attack can create this problem.
- Some medicines, especially antidepressants or anti-inflammatory in nature and certain painkillers can cause this problem.
Gastroparesis shows a number of symptoms:
- Occasional vomiting as you feel unnecessarily fuller. When you vomit, it gives out chunks of undigested food
- A feeling of nausea
- You feel full after you have eaten very little
- Bloating and pain in your abdomen
- There is alteration in the blood sugar level
- You don’t feel like eating due to loss of appetite
- You lose considerable weight as you don’t eat much
- A possibility of suffering from malnutrition, again due to lack of appetite
How it can be treated?
When you identify the reason for gastroparesis, then treating it becomes easier. If diabetes or nerve disorder is creating the problem, leave it to your doctor to treat. For other causes like lack of appetite, there are some natural ways of treating it.
- Have frequent smaller meals. This way you don’t push yourself to eat much and at the same time, the body doesn’t lack nutrition and energy
- Avoid fibrous fruits
- Avoid high carbohydrate and high fat foods, which takes time to digest
- Intake foods which you can swallow, like soups or stew. They are healthy and are also easy to digest
If the problem still persists, consult your doctor who may prescribe some medicines to stimulate the stomach muscles. They generally have no side-effects. There are some medicines which can control your vomiting and nausea. There are some surgical treatments for gastroparesis, where the doctors place a feeding tube in your small intestine. A gastric venting channel is another option, which helps you to get relief from excessive gas formation in your stomach, thus accelerating the process of digestion.