Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I'm 25. My father has diabetes and his father had too. What should I do to avoid getting diabetes? Please advice.
I am on insulin 28/28/24 & caps dibitron twice volibase 0. 2 twice janumet 500 twice tresiba inj 14 at night pl adv for heart angiospam 2. 5 twice telma 40 twice for bp o. 5 once pl advise
Hi. This is Deepthi Veronica. I have thyroid problem and I am taking proper medicines. My wedding is on 13th July, 2016. My periods dates are fine and this month the dates are 10th or 11th. So Can I use the tablets to stop mensuration for a cpuple of days. And if I take the pils will it effect my thyroid? Please suggest. Thanks.
I am a 47 years old female. I am a Type I diabetic since last 20 years. I am taking insulin and sugar is under control. Lately I am developing cramps in my hand finger tips which aggravated in sleeping position. What is this problem called and how can this be treated.
I am type 1.5 diabetic and having insulin treatment of nova rapid and glargine. Please advice why it's happening low and sometimes high. How to manage?
My father is 65yrs old. He is sugar patiant. We done angiography from brahamananda hospital in jharkhand & found 3 blockage. Dr. Perwez alam suggest operation (by pass surgery). But we are not sure that it is good for dad or not. Please advice me what we do ?
What is suitable diet for diabetic and patient of cardio vascular disease. Specified advice solicited.
My mom is severally effected from uric acid. What precautions should be taken to lesseR this acid? What should she avoid to eat?
My father is suffering from diabetes since last many years. Bt now he. Is nt taking his medicines on time. Tell. Me what would I do?
I am 70 years old. I am recently observing acidic smell after passing urine at first time in the morning, no burning sensation. No color. While walking some times I am getting burning sensation in lower part of the feet so I got blood tested and found sugar first time earlier it was normal at free and post lunch. I was learning car driving and under went some tension. I thought that may be the reason (stress diabetes)
Is thyroid is a cure disease or not. And how to take care in thyroid. I am a female of 56 years old.
My husband is having high uric acid problem. He is also very foody. How to keep it normal and what food he need to avoid.
I am having hypothyroidism,my age is fifty years.now I am having dark pigmentation on my cheeks what is the solution
Sir My dieabaties though under controlled parameters yet at times it is high I go for regular walk. Please advise my eating habits ?
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.