Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khushwanth Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khushwanth SinghYour feedback matters!
I have suffering from one side head ache since 20 days and left side nose is slightly blocked what should I do.
Some days ago I read on Lybrate that one should no be masturbate more then twice a week. What about the couples having sex every day or more then twice a week especially my age of 45.
Hi. My mother suffers from allergy problem. Symptoms are itching in eyes, face, body, sneezing, difficult in breathing. Few years back she had same problem .took homeopathic medicine. It stopped. Now again it started. She takes cetrizine or okacet whenever it starts. Wat to do.
Wat are the earliest sign of pregnancy if we had sex on 15 june or 22 june? , her period was supposed to start on 26 june, nd are bad cramps nd pimple like on stomach signs of pregnancy?
I have a sleep disorder. Even I work physically as well as mentally for a whole day. I can not sleep till 3 o clock in morning. The result is I am not fresh for next whole day. Pls help. Thanks.
My cousin is married about near 5 years, he has a 3 years son also, his problem is he facing ejaculation during sex very quickly, but he not doing smoking or drinking. What should he do?
How many times a day can I masturbate and. If I poured my sperms into my girlfriend mouth means is she will get pregnant? I hope she won't. I need quick answers.
I have problem of varicose vein in my legs since 8 years I was on allopathic treatment for 2 years Then homeopathic for 5 years.
I am having cysts in my ovary. My medicines r continuing..but still this pain is not going what shall I do??
You often get into this mess of losing part or whole of the tooth, and this is actually a nasty situation in several ways. You may get severe pain there, or the sharp edge of the broken tooth may cut the cheek and other areas of the skin in the mouth white chewing or biting. Besides, if left untreated the broken part may accumulate dirt and food particles and can later form serious infections in the gum too. It looks bad too when a front tooth is broken, and often leaves your inner mount with cuts and abrasions when the sharp edge of the broken tooth rips of skin inside the mouth as you chew.
The first aid part
There are several ways to manage the broken tooth, and the first steps of first aid after the incident are as follows:
- To control the acute pain after the tooth break, you may take a painkiller like acetaminophen. This will soothe the pain, and make it much easier and bearable.
- You must try sticking some sugar-less chewing gum on the tooth to prevent cutting inside the mouth. In case a gum is not available, you may try putting some simple wax in there.
- Try gulping the food and chew less, or go on a liquid diet to avoid touch of much food with the broken tooth unless it gets the first treatment.
Filing and Bonding- the initial treatment
On going to the dentist based on the tooth break condition, you will be suggested various remedies. A tooth filing or bonding is the general remedy. If a small portion of the tooth is broken, then the tooth can be simply filed in case it is one of the rear teeth. The tooth will be chipped and filed to smoothen the cut edge so that it never again pokes the skin around.
If the break is not small, then bonding is a good option. The dentist fills the rest of the tooth space with a resin or porcelain material to make it look whole and natural again, and this solves the problem both physically and cosmetically.
Crowning the tooth
If the tooth is damaged more than a root canalling may be needed, and thereafter a cap or crown will be worn over the broken teeth so that it gets a natural look and the hardness to chew. You may lose sensations permanently on the tooth if the root nerve is blocked during the process. Else you will have a cosmetically working tooth for a few years until the crown wears off and needs a re-crowning.
Hi, I have some red rashes have developed over my skin. How it can be cured and what are possible precautions.
Dear sexologist, my wife said to me. She like hairy body. But my body is plain body. I need hormone to my body for hairy. Now what I will do to make hair in my body. After I got marriage. I feel sad due to hairless body. Kindly solve my problems. I not enjoy my married life due to hairless body. I need hair on belly. Armpit, beard and full leg side. Help me.
I have been having snoring issue for quite some time now. I am also overweight. Wife has started sleeping in a different room. What do I do?
I am 22 years male, I am having problem during sex with my partner that fore skin of my penis is not properly stretching, the penis head is coming out but the skin after head is not properly stretching, so I having a pain during entering to vagina, kindly let me know what is solution how can I overcome it.
Hi, I have some गिठली in my arms and they are increasing slowly. Earlier they were normal but now I see some black root kind of thing on that and make a pain on pressing.
An overactive bladder is a condition that is characterized by a problem in the bladder storage function; a problem that eggs one on to urinate frequently. This condition can cause problems in your social and work life. You may isolate yourself from others and feel embarrassed about the situation.
If you have an overactive bladder, you may exhibit symptoms of frequent urination, involuntary leakage of urine and frequent urge to urinate. These symptoms might disrupt your daily life; so it is important to seek advice from a medical practitioner.
To better understand what causes an overactive bladder, you need to know how the urination process works. Urine is produced by the kidneys, which flows to the bladder. During urination, the urine is excreted from an opening in the bladder and flows out via the urethra. As the kidneys secrete urine, the bladder starts to fill up. During this stage, nerve signals are sent to the brain; signals that trigger your body to urinate. The bladder muscles tighten that pushes the urine out of the body.
An overactive bladder results from the involuntarily contraction of the bladder, which might happen even if the content of urine in the bladder is low. These contractions create the urge to urinate. The various causes of an overactive bladder are:
- Excessive fluid intake, if your fluid intake is high, then you may have the tendency to urinate frequently.
- Presence of tumors or stones in the bladder can make the bladder overactive as well.
- Excessive alcohol or caffeine consumption has the same effect as an excessive intake of fluids has.
- Urinary tract infections may interfere with the entire process of urination, thus causing your bladder to swell up and become overactive.
- Other diseases and conditions such as constipation and an enlarged prostate can hamper bladder functioning.
There are multiple approaches to treat an overactive bladder; your doctor may use one or a combination of multiple methods.
- Medications: Medications such as Trospium and Tolterodine help in relaxing the bladder. These medications help treat symptoms of frequent urination.
- Bladder injections: Botox is a protein that is injected into the bladder that causes partial paralysis of the bladder muscles. This helps in treating the constant urge to urinate. However, its effects are temporary as they last for 6-9 months.
- Lifestyle modifications: Certain lifestyle modifications such as incorporating exercises to strengthen the pelvic muscles, maintaining optimal weight levels and bladder training to control its functioning can help with managing an overactive bladder.
- Surgery: If the other treatments do not produce the desired results, then surgery is usually recommended. The aim of the surgery is to enhance the storage capacity of the bladder and reduce bladder pressure.