Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khurana B DYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant from 3 months. We were up for urine infection test of my wife. In urine test report. .albumin 150 mg / dl & puss cells 5-8 / hpf > 5 .Is there any kind of danger for my wife n for my baby.Please tell sir .
Basically I am 24 years old from. Last 6 years I have got into sexual stuffs like female domination and all I like being dominated. I get aroused only when I get dominated by opposite sex. Is it normal? Can I overcome it? Will it affect my sexual life in future?
I am not able to masturbate but there are cases of nightfall. What should I do that I can start masturbating and stop having nightfall?
My son who is 27 years old suffering from high uric acid which he get severe joint pain on his hand and legs loves to eat hot and spicy food with lots of garlic ginger and chillies would you recommend what type of diet he should have ?
Doc. My hostel mess adds baking soda in Rice .so is it permitable to eat Baking soda. Does intake of Baking soda harmful to our health?
Please give me idea to stop masturbation, i was 24 and this habit came before 6 years Please give best suggestion.
A dialysis diet is a special diet that is customized for patients who are or will be starting dialysis within a short period of time. Such a diet is prepared to reduce the waste and fluid levels that keep on accumulating between the dialysis sessions so that the patient remains healthy for the process to be carried out seamlessly.
What can you eat?
Eat foods which are rich in high-quality proteins (poultry, fish, lean meat and egg whites).
What can’t you eat?
Eat less of foods which are rich in sodium and phosphorus.
Foods high in Sodium
1. Use minimum salt in preparing the dishes; this helps control BP and probable weight gain that might happen between the dialysis sessions.
2. Make use of spices, herbs and other salt-flavored enhancers.
1. Patients on dialysis need to include more of high-quality protein foods in their diet. This will help regulate blood protein levels. Eat about 10 ounces of foods rich in high-quality protein every day.
2. 1 egg, ¼ cup of ricotta cheese, ¼ cup of tuna.
- The potassium content of vegetables can be alarming for a patient on dialysis. Eat 3 servings of vegetables that are low in potassium every day. These include broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, garlic, cucumber, eggplant, celery, radishes, etc.
- Avoid vegetables such as beets, potatoes (in any form- wafers or wedges), winter squash, cooked spinach, pumpkin, asparagus and avocado.
- Although seeds, nuts, peanut butter, lentils, dried beans and peas are rich in protein, they are generally struck off from the diet plan because of their high phosphorus and potassium content.
- You can have moderate amounts of grains, bread and cereals.
- Try and not have brown bread and other whole grains as they are loaded with phosphorus.
- Usually, 5-10 servings of these are considered sufficient for patients on dialysis.
- Also, limit intake of milk and other dairy products.
- ½ cup yoghurt or ½ a cup of milk is considered safe. Also, remember that all varieties of milk- skim, whole and low fat, have the same amount of phosphorus.
- All fruits contain some amount of potassium. However, some of them contain more potassium than the others. Limit your intake of fruit juices.
- Avoid or limit fruits like:
- Orange juice and oranges
- Prune juice and prunes
- Dried fruit and raisins
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!