Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Khurana B BYour feedback matters!
Which foods to take and which should be avoided if a person is 72 years old, had stroke earlier, high bp and mild increase in cholesterol.
Hello sir, I am having thyroid and cholesterol. Becoz of the this I have gained weight. Can you suggest me to reduce the weight.
I have difficulty in breathing. And why would not I have pain in the chest that I started drinking cigarette.
My age is 25 and I have high blood pressure taking medicine "amlip 5" regularly since 1.5 year. And it is our family heredity. What is d reason behind high bp? It can be completely cure?
Hello doctor! I am 44 yrs. Old female suffering from hypothyroid for the last 5 yrs. Tsh level was 7.4 and I was taking thyronorm 50mcg my periods were still irregular though tsh came down to 2.4 but now since I did not have my periods in last 6 months I went to a homeopath doctor who gave me some medicine and I had periods twice in one month. So I discontinued thyronorm thinking it was the reason of no periods. I skipped it for 2 months. There were no periods in these 2 months. Then I got tsh checked and it went up to 40. Now my doctor has advised me 100mcg of thyronorm. Have taken it for 1 month, still have to get blood test done. No periods yet. Symptoms: low energy level, tired, body pain, depressed, joint pain etc. Please advise thanks
I have been taking Roseday 20 for last 6 years. Problem is that both my HDL as well as LDL is down. HDL 35 LDL 65. How do I increase my HDL ?Please tell.
Dear sir/mam, I have male breast at right side. Or its looks odd when I wear tshrt. Etc so please suggest me what can I do?
Doctor I am suffering from bone deficiency and also am suffering from chest pain, gas problem so how can I solve my problems.
Hi, I am 40 year, Suffering from indigestion and loose stools 3-4 times a day since one month. I have gastric problem earlier, sometimes I feel heartburn and mild chest pain. Consulted doctor many times, suggested no issue with other disease than gastritis and and treated accordingly. But I am worried because of long time irritation in stomach, Some times I use to take eldoper to avoid this irritation, but someone suggested to take Apple Cider vinegar and Lemon juice with ginger and salt before each meal. Tried this for 1 week and I feel this is working a bit in avoiding Burp, heartburn and more watery stools. Stools reduced from 4 times to 2 times. But I feel food is not getting digested properly, its not healthier stool. So to avoid any complications in future, I need expert doctor's treatment and remedy. Please suggest something.
I am 65 years old. Recently I checked my lipid profile. They as bellow. Total cholesterol. 170.0mg/dl hdl cholesterol. 46.0mg/dl ldl cholesterol. 110.0mg/dl triglycerides. 188.0mg/dl high vldl cholesterol. 38.0mg/dl total chol/hdl chol ratio. 3.7 ldl chol/ hdl ratio. 2.4 now question to you, how do I reduce these to minimum acceptable levels without taking any medicines? I am strictly vegetarian. Kindly suggest. Thanks.
My weight is 110 kg. I have problem of high bp also. Give me some tips to reduce weight and to control bp, my height is 5.8.
Sir/madam, I am 33 years old my bp is 90 to 130 and my weight is 66 kgs. So I want to know how to control normal BP as well as how 2 maintain daily diet. Please tell me.
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.