Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. KhazimYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have found many problems with my tooths. Like sensitive problem, cavity. Cavity is also on my front tooth, am use pespodent, dabur red, anchor etc toothpaste but these were not stop these problem. Doctor says me the holls in tooth are recovered by fill something in holl in fixing way. Some people says, if am fill my holls which in tooths, I have face many problems in my future. Please help me and give good advice to me. Thank you.
Hi doctors. I am facing problem of bad breath, I brush very well in the morning and I clean my tongue also upto afternoon or evening i'm feeling bad smell from mouth and I am getting yellow liquid and little blood from mouth when I goggle with water.
I have a problem with gum recession in two teeth. Dentist advice me for cleaning. Will the problem resolved after cleaning? my gums have been come down. Can it be rectified as it was earlier?
I have solid puss like stuff hidden behind the sides of my mouth. What's the solution to avoid this?
I am 45 year woman . All the time I face mouth ulcer. How to cur ? Another one I got a disease called hypothyroidism.
I have a problem in a dental in fast few day I can not do it for eat and food some problems is there pls help me.
Respected Sir, I suffer from ulcer in mouth again and again what I have to do is this problem occurs due to the inappropriate sleep.
What should I do to avoid frequent mouth ulcers and I do not eat that is being tasted by my friends and I always prefer healthy food?
Hello, I am suffering from bad breath issue since many years now. I do scaling twice in a year, gargle after eating anything, brush twice a day without fail. I consume whisky once a week and smoke occasionally. My tongue is white in morning which I clean without fail, also I pass gases very frequently which usually do not stink but sometimes do stink. My appetite is not as per my age and weight as I just consume 1.5 chapati n bit rice for lunch and dinner. For Breakfast also, I eat 1.5 chapati with tea to make 4.5 chapati's in total for a day. I assume my digestion isn't great considering this small diet. I am working in 6 pm to 2.30 am shift from past 6 years however suffering from halitosis since 10-15 years now. I always feel that bad breath comes from throat. Is it related to tonsil/tonsil stones? Do I need to see a ENT doctor for this? If so, is there any ENT doc specializing in bad breath in Pune. Any advise from any 1 is highly appreciable, thanks in advance.
I broke my tooth.(Front) (Beside of canine. Will it grow again? I want to have the same old structure. Is it possible? Please suggest me any process! By the way I'm 17 years!
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.