Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khalid Saifuddin
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Khalid SaifuddinYour feedback matters!
My mother causes from heart it will higher problem of high blood pressure due to this its left hand were felt with pain so hardly . Please gave me solution what can I do . The doctor said that the medicine are work but I felt that the medicines are not work when its hand were pained . So please give me solution of that.
I am having an issue of lower back pain & many times it get stretched till the toe. Already consulted doctor few times (spondylitis he says) but the pain has not decreased. At the end of the day, I am unable to stand as the whole day passes by sitting in the lecture and walking. Is there any home treatment that can help to reduce the pain?
If we need to name this age of medical science with a word- certainly this is the age of Joint problems Osteoarthritis. Those were the days when joint pains were thought to be associated with the old age only, but nowadays these pains are presenting in all age groups. There is no age of Joint pains as of now. In an age of 25, even you can find a patient with osteoarthritis.
Age was a limit for such conditions but now things are changing fast.
- We are eating more nutritious foods, we are in better comforts still our joints are giving up? There is something wrong with us and with our system. Certainly, we need to look back at the things and need to check everything so that we can manage the things in a better way.
- When a person comes with Gout that is increased uric acid in the body western system of medicines he will be told to lower down the uric acid simply by taking some of the medicines. But this is not the solution for the problem. Problem is not increased uric acid the core problem is- why this uric acid is being produced in the body in this much of quantity, until unless we don't rectify the system due to which uric acid is being produced in abundant. This is the difference in Ayurveda and western system of medicines. We at Sukhayu follow the same tradition of Ayurveda to rectify the metabolism of proteins so that we can remove the extra uric acid from the body.
- So culprit is the system which is producing the extra uric acid not the uric acid. We need to address the culprit for sure, not just the uric acid, alone.
- The same is applicable to the osteoarthritis. It is now in a fashion to give Vitamin D, Calcium, Glucosamine along with some pain killers and they just tell that Cartilage is damaged in your body. These things they continue for 6 months and one day they tell us that no, now you need to go for the knee joint replacement?
Is it the solution!
- The first and foremost solution for the problem is to “save” the knees and cartilages from the damage and basic way to that is “education” what we need to share with a patient as a physician. Second thing is to promote certain types of the diet for a patient according to his/her Prakruti so that he/she can get a proper amount of the calcium and vitamin D. We are not nourishing human bodies by using all these medicines we are only nourishing the pharmaceutical companies.
- Ayurveda says that these are age related problems and we need to work on a pattern to reduce the momentum of the age. If age appears aggressively, it will bring its all complications along with and will shatter the quality of the life for sure. So the main concern should be to slow down the process of aging with certain remedies along with certain diet and lifestyle modulations.
- In last many years we have seen a lot of patients who came to us and asked for weight loss, even they were suffering with osteoarthritis. Because every second person asked them to reduce weight only. But as per Ayurveda osteoarthritis is a condition of Vata Dosha and if we kept on loosing weight in a patient we will be aggravating the Vata dosha which will again increase the problem, that is why we cannot do it scientifically (as per Ayurved) but beyond this the question is of a different approach-
- If a person cannot walk or stand even, how can you ask him/her to loose weight?
- Are we promoting some of the surgical techniques to reduce weight in “hide” of the osteoarthritis?
- Things are not easy with joint pains, we do agree on this but when it comes to Ayurved, it is the only science which deals with the health-happiness and life not only about diseases. Sukhayu, as name tells – Life full of happiness!! We are committed to give the best of the health facilities to promote the complete of health of a person.
As per a research – More than 60% of the knee replacement are done without a requirement.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Muscle contusion is a condition that is characterized by bruising in the muscles. It generally tends to occur in athletes who play a lot of contact sports. Repetitive blows in any part of the body may cause damage to the underlying muscle tissues. These blows may lead to internal bleeding, resulting in blood clot formation. The most common site where it occurs are the quadriceps.
The various causes of this condition are:
- Direct repetitive blows to a part of the muscle in contact sports such as football
- If you fall on a hard surface
- It may also occur if the muscle comes in contact real hard with sports equipment like soccer balls
The symptoms of a muscle contusion are:
- You may experience swelling of the muscle
- Excessive pain
- Decrease in range of motion in the concerned body part
- It may lead to leaking of blood vessels
- You may also experience hematoma where a lump is formed over the affected spot
- Symptoms of broken bones, dislocations and fractures may also occur
Complications: This disorder may also lead to various complications such as compartment syndrome, which leads to compression of blood vessels resulting in pain.
Treatment: The basic treatment for this condition is the RICE protocol which is rest, ice, compression and elevation. You should rest the muscle, then apply ice to the affected area to reduce the pain. You can also take NSAIDs (non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) to reduce the pain. In severe cases, the doctor may drain the lump surgically.
It is advisable to not return to your normal sports routine in order to allow the muscle to recover. If you carry on with your regular routine, it may result in further complications like the formation of scar tissue. You may undergo various stretching exercises to relieve the pain and make a gradual return to your normal sporting activities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.