Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Karunakar VadlamudiYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 25 year old, when I am playing cricket I fell down on the ground because my leg is slipped. From that time I have some pain at the place of ribs pls give any suggestion.
I have a pain in my left side of chest my left shoulder also pain sometime our family also have cholesterol problem my age is 18 what could it be.
I am 30 yrs of age. I have been having a BP of around 140/110. What could be the reason for such a high BP?
I am 60 years, been smoking since college. I have chest congestion and a bit of breathing problem. No stamina and run out of breath even when taking excitedly. Chest x ray is clean. I understand there is a way of cleaning lungs of nicotine. Please help.
There is a lots of pain in the left side chest and the pain comes from back i.e. from scapula to the chest also gastric trouble so give me appropriate suggestions.
My baby suffering for heat problem actually one vain is block and one 8 mm hole in heart my baby age is 4 months so please advise me beast Dr. in kolkata.
My mother has asthma for about 30 years and she had high blood pressure too. She cannot take medication of because because of high blood pressure need help on this.
I met an accident on jan 15 and had chest injury. Causing haemothorex. I was admired in aiims trauma and icd was inserted. They released us on 20 the jan saying every thing is OK. But again I have pleural fluid in my chest on both right and left side. What to do now.
Seriously I don't have any BP but I can not control my angry daily and I lose my temper daily how to work in this problem would you do to please tell me and give me good idea sometimes I am very cool but I don't know how this much angry been in my mind will you not help me sir thank you.
My mother is 69 years old having blood pressure and diabetes. Recently had breathing difficulty so doctors found water in lungs. Her creatinine is 3.6 and haemoglobin is 8.9.please suggest.
Sir. I underwent open heart surgery at my 62 years of age i. E. In the year 2000. I was alright and take ecosprin 150 every day. Recently I observed that when I take my food or tiffen, I feel some pain while walking even a bit distance. This remains for half an hour so then I will be alright. Please. Advise me the reason for this and any suggession by way of medicine etc. Thanking you sir.
I am mostly live alone in my home. So I face chest problems mostly. While alone noon to help me. Tell me all home remedy of chest pain.in my chest .there is no meat. So I look slim. How my chest fill full meat. Help me. I also problems of long sitting in one place.
I walks for 45 minutes daily early morning now my doctor advice me to take tazloc for bp and rosicor for cholesterol will it be helpful.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.