Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Karunakar Vadlamudi
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Karunakar VadlamudiYour feedback matters!
My left side of chest is paining when I long breath since 2 days. What should I do? Is that a serious issue?
Chest pain while coughing, stomach pain (pinching, hard stool. What these symptoms signifies? Will you give some kind of medication for relief?
I am 49 years old men my question is that my total CHOLESTEROL is 190 but my triglycerides is 227 and my SGOT is 32 units and SGPT is 38. Total HDL-Chol. Ratio is 4.13. You are requested to please advise me.
I am 18 years old I was having increase in heartbeats after having fever so I went to heart specialist he told it is weakness bt said if you r not satisfied then carry an echo cardiograph test which was normal. This all happened in August. N now in October I have very light heaviness in left area of chest or at the end of ribs when I fall on bed for sleeping does it could be related to heart attack n I was unable to take deep breath doctor said it is becoz of hypothyroid. N I am also Having hypothyroid n taking thyronorm 25 mg. Where exactly is the pain? Left side of the chest Describe your pain? Pressure/Constriction Do you have a family history of heart disease? No.
I have shortness of breath while eating. Also I have chest pain. I have done ecg. And everything is normal.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.