Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KarimYour feedback matters!
I am going to be 19 (f). It is possible to increase height now. Atleast 1 to 3 inch. Please suggest me the best possible way.
My wife's age is 39 years and she is sifting from joint pain and back pain also we use many medicine and pain relief gel but she can't got relief. We don't know what is the problem and what is the right solution. Please help because pain increased day by day.
I have started doing gym since last couple of months, lately I am experiencing pain on the left elbow. My instructor told me that it could be due to nerves getting less nutrition. Could you please suggest and share your views? 40 years, male.
Sir penish me tedapan hai, ya to Bachpan se ya 12-13 Sal ka tha tabse, Maine Pahle Patanjali aour homeopathic me inquiry ki hai ilaj nhi hai wha sir koi ilaj btaye.
Women suffer from a range of gynaecological problems ranging from menstrual irregularities and fertility issues to menopause and STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease). In most cases, it is an imbalance of hormones that cause gynaecological problems and strong medication is not required. Homeopathy is a holistic form of alternative medication that takes into account the physical, mental and emotional symptoms of a patient and addresses the root of the problem. It has negligible side effect and hence can be prescribed for women of all ages. During a woman’s teenage years, homeopathy can help regulate hormone production and hence treat associated puberty changes and skin conditions like acne. In her later years, homeopathy can also help treat fertility issues as well as ease pregnancy-related issues. Here are a few gynaecological problems that can be treated with homeopathy.
Irregular Menstruation- Pulsatilla and sepia are excellent remedies for treating menstrual difficulties. Pulsatilla can be used to treat missed periods as well as excessive bleeding and painful periods. In most cases, the women who benefit from this remedy are emotional, timid, thirstless and averse to fats. Sepia is used to treat early or scanty menses in cases where women also complain of being tired, irritable and prefer solitude.
Fertility Issues- Problems that arise out of a weak uterus such as infertility or miscarriages in the first trimester can be treated with Caulophyllum. In such cases, the woman often complains of pain and stiffness in the joints and has erratic mood swings. A loss of libido caused by excessive alcohol, drugs or sex can be treated with Agnus castus.
Pregnancy Related Issues- Cimicifuga can be used to treat nervous mothers who worry excessively about the foetus and tend to suffer from rheumatic pains. Morning sickness is a common complaint of pregnant women and can be treated with Ipecacuanha.
Postpartum Depression- After giving birth to their baby, many women suffer from postpartum depression and feel disconnected to their baby. This can be treated with Nux Vomica and Lilium Tigrinum. The former helps treat ambitious women who may feel resentful of having had to give up their careers because of the new born baby. Lilium Tigrinum is used to treat depression that involves constant weeping and irritability.
Menopause- Menopause affects every woman in a different way. Lachesis is a homeopathic remedy that can be used to treat hot flushes, palpitations and feelings of being suffocated while asleep. Excessive menses and a tendency to haemorrhage can be treated with ustilago. This can also be used to treat uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I have an problem of cyst on my ovaries so I had to ask that this is some critical problem And it is yes then what are the measure to solve it with out operation Because I had 2 operations before and the recent one was before 5 month Sooo plzzz help me.
Dark spot removal and glowing face cream please suggest Because my face is tanned oily and pimple spot.
I have stopped playing since last two years after my metric exam and since from that time even my height stopped increasing. At present I am 20 years old and my height is 5.25' I dont even take any type of drugs. What should I do to increase my height upto 6 feet?
Hello Sir /Ma'am, from last 2 days I feel itching in my body, and some big rashes over the body, main part is hands and legs. As you know the current temperature of jaipur city is 34 degree celsius. There is no option for attachment. Please suggest me.
Sir my bilirubin has increased from 12.9 to 13.4 In 2 days. please tell what's happening n please tell me what should I do now.
Hi I am 22 year old male. I can't sleep early at night and it takes 3 am to 4 am for me to get the sleep. Suggest me some medications for this problem.
I am 66 year male now whenever we walk fast or use stairs for 3rd floor feel breathing problem this is for last 6 months.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside, until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seat. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day, but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and is often caused by a number of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
1. Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your problems. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last, but not the least use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
2. Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
3. Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
4. Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
5. Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling tricks of adding layers, which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.