Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Kalyan KumarYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my anus from last 2-3 days 1st day was very painful When I go to bathroom it increases and also having loss motion.
Dad age is 75. He is having puss in urine which has been removed through cystoscopy. But after that bleeding has started. So again gone for cystoscopy to remove the blood clots. After that also little bleeding is there. Dr. Is asking to go for cystoscopy again to remove the blood clots. What could be the cause of blood clots generating again and again? Is it safe to go for cystoscopy 3rd time? Thanks.
From yesterday I am feeling a flesh ball just above the anus layer. Feeling little pain while walking and at the time of cough. What exactly is this, how serious is this and what should I need to do?
In morning I go to stool is satisfactory comes but after that some stool will come that burns anus as well as pain in abdomen after sometime I go to again stool and mucus is come it irritate me about 4to 5 time and gas also irritate me gas come with sound and after eating breakfast after 3 hour I go to stool again and it process end at night about 9 pm pain in abdomen and urine come it pressure on stool and mucus colour is yellow or sometime it is white this problem is about 4to 5 years which homeopathic medicine best for me.
My mother is 69 year old and has CKD and ca breast. She is on dialysis and have very poor appetite. Please suggest medicine.
My friend has burning sensation when she goes for Urine. What is the solution to get rid of this Pls. She is 29 years old.
Obesity is associated with diabetes and hypertension. Obese people are at more risk to develop chronic kidney disease. They are also at risk of rapid progression to esrd. This world kidney day-9th march let's move for kidneys. Stay fit and healthy
I am diagnosed with uti infection, I have taken cefixime as prescribed by my gone for 5 days. But results after 5 days again showed increased puss cells to 120wbc/hcf. Now my gynae advised ceftum 500 mg for 5 days then repeat test. What is the cure for this problem. Can I drink packed cranberry juice? please guide me.
I have stone in both kidney . Please tell me if operation for this. Dr. will operation both kidney at one time or they will gap in after one kidney operation.
I'm suffering from kidney stones, I want to take a lesser treatment. Can you please tell me the details.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.