Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. K Vishnu VardhanYour feedback matters!
When I am walking I feel my knees are making some sort of sound like tak tak Wht is the reason?? And can I go for jogging and on trade mill? I am over weight around 80 kg And my height is 5'2 Suggest me.
I have desk job I have back pain and want to loose weight from my stomach what should eat or not i skip dinner for that but can't get result.
I am 35 year male have a knee problems, some time I feel there is no knee, feel pain during using toilet and not easy to band down
The number of people suffering from gout and arthritis is constantly increasing. The cause is the high amount of uric acid that accumulates around the joints. This, in turn, causes debilitating joint pain that interferes with daily activities. So, if you like to reduce your gout and arthritis pain, you need to learn how to remove uric acid in joints.
Let’s start from the beginning. The breakdown of purine (an ingredient in many foods) stimulates the production of uric acid. The produced uric acid should then dissolve in the blood, pass through the kidneys, and eventually flush out through the urine.
- However, eating the wrong foods cause the formation of uric acid crystals, instead of processing it as always.
- For instance, consuming a lot of sugar increases the levels of uric acid. Studies have proved that fructose increases the uric acid levels in the blood.
- The consequences are increased angiotensin levels, reduced nitric oxide levels, and smooth muscle cell contraction. All this can result in kidney damage and high blood pressure.
- Moreover, increased uric acid levels are related to mild inflammation which can progress into a wide range of health conditions and diseases.
- The normal range of uric acid levels depends on gender, 3.4–7.0mg/dl for males and 2.4–6.0 mg/dl for females.
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.